Posts created by tweetis53

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:58 PM
petabrady wrote:
BoFrkMe wrote:does anyone know how to get rid of the eel?

go to big fish game site , click on forums and click on game and find welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitaroum, it will openm page, click on wheel on upper right corner and it will openpage to print, click print and it will print 70 pages end to beginning. follow diractions exacly printed for if you jup ahead you will miss a clue and have to tart all over

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:56 PM
broomhilde wrote:This sucks!! However, I've never had a problem with BF before....
I wish I had read the forum fir
st...sigh.... game & cursor so slowwwwwww.

go to big fish game site click on forums and click on game and find welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitarium click on upper right corner on wheel and it will open print page click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginning, follow diraction acatly as printed for if you jymp ahead you will miss a clue and have to stat all over agian

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:53 PM
wubmabiitu wrote:I am having the same problem with the eel. Also that section of the game is running very slowly and I can't get it to speed up. Have been in this same area for
days and can't get past it????????
if you don't have dsl or high speed internet gme will be slow. go to big fish game site click on forums and click on game and window will open,,click on welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitarium click on wheel on upper right corner and it will open print page click print and it will print 70 pages end to beginning. follow diractions eaxcly as printed for if you jump ahead you will miss a clue and have to start al over agian

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:51 PM
petabrady wrote:

go to big fish game site click on forums and find haunted halls green hills sanitarium, click on it and click on upper right corner on wheel it will open print page. click print and it will print 70 pages in order from end to beginning. follw diractions as acatly prited if you jump ahead you will miss a clue and get stuck and have to start all over agian

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:48 PM
Cassie1937 wrote:

Feed it the gold fish

go to big fish game site, click on forums and find haunte halls green hills sanitarium. click on it and open page then click on upper hand corner on wheel and it will open print page. click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginning. follow diractions exacly printed don't jump ahead or you will miss a clue and get stuck and have to start all over agian

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:46 PM
wubmabiitu wrote:I am having the same problem with the eel. Also that section of the game is running very slowly and I can't get it to speed up. Have been in this same area for
days and can't get past it????????

go to big fish game site, clikc on forums,,find haunted halls site and click on welcome to haunted halls;green hills sanitarium and click on wheel on upper right hand corner and click on it and it will show print, click on print and it will print 70 pages from end to beginning. follw diractions exacly as printed don't jump head or you will miss a clue and have to start all over agian

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:44 PM
silvergoose wrote:I guess I am the newest flownder in the pond. lol
I am trying to figure out how to smoke out the bees
so that I can get the key to help get Tim out of the
mess he is in.

go to big fish web page and click on forums and find welcome to uanted halls: green hills sanitarium and open page and click on wheel on upper right hand corner and click on it and click print, it will print 70 pages end to beginning and follow directions axacly as printed and not jump ahead as you will miss a clue and get stuck and have to sdtart all over agian

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:41 PM
silvergoose wrote:now I am stuck where the eel is.................. HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!

go to big fish web page and click on forums and find this game and find page that says welcome to green hills sanitarium and look for wheel in upper hand right corner and click on it and click print and will print 70 pages from end to begiining and you will hve the clues to lay this game, follow exactly what is printed and not jump ahead as you will miss a clue and get stuck and have to start all over agian

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:39 PM
tweetis53 wrote:
tweetis53 wrote:
trabs wrote:
wash1030 wrote:How do you put the holes in the dummys nose?
did you ever get the answer as im stuck on that one too ??

find the woodpecker and take back to room where dummy is

go to forums on big fish game site and find welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitarium and find wheel in upper right hand and click on it and click on print and it will print 70 pages for all the answers on how to play game

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:05 PM
tweetis53 wrote:
trabs wrote:

go to forums on big fish game site and find welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitarium and find wheel in upper right hand and click on it and click on print and it will print 70 pages for all the answers on how to play game

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:05 PM
tweetis53 wrote:
trabs wrote:

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 12:04 PM
bonniequinton wrote:hi bf,
when i downloaded the collectors edition of haunted halls green hills sanitarium it ran fine, now ive tried playing the standard edition it is running slow. to slow to play

go to forums on big fish game site..find site that says welcome to green hills sanitarium and find wheel in upper right hand corner and click on it and click print button and it will print 70 pages for all the game and you will have all answers to use as you play.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 10:35 AM
BoFrkMe wrote:Where do you get the cactus?

you get the catus on top of sandbags after you enter the building. click on

top of right side of sand bags.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 10:11 AM
trabs wrote:

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 23, 11 6:58 PM
candyswife wrote:I feel so stupid just started this game and can't figure out how to get into the building. I am new at this stuff. but love it so far

you have to find 5 eyes and then play maze game or click on hint nd then go back outside and hit hint button and it will zap on 6th eye

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 23, 11 6:53 PM

you have to find woodpecker and it pokes holes in it'z nose

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 23, 11 6:48 PM
showhorse wrote:Ok so far I like the game but I can not grab the pot with the steam coming out and how do you get by the tenalcles. So I can move on.
Thank You

you have to find envelope and click on steaming pot and it opens envelope and you get a stamp. you have to find hammer and hit the lite with it and find the cables to hook up to lite to kill the octopus and click on rug and it takes through to pond.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 23, 11 6:48 PM
showhorse wrote:Ok so far I like the game but I can not grab the pot with the steam coming out and how do you get by the tenalcles. So I can move on.
Thank You

you have to find envelope and click on steaming pot and it opens envelope and you get a stamp. you have to find hammer and hit the lite with it and find the cables to hook up to lite to kill the octopus and click on rug and it takes through to pond.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 23, 11 6:46 PM

find wood[ecker and click on nose

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 23, 11 6:43 PM
candyswife wrote:I feel so stupid just started this game and can't figure out how to get into the building. I am new at this stuff. but love it so far

you have to find find 5 eyes to open the doo and after placing 5 eyes clikc to outside and hit hint button and it will show you 6TH EYE then you can either play the maze game or hit hint button to do i for you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator