Posts created by cathyok

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 7, 12 2:07 PM

Thanks bfg Cimaron for the help!! I changed it so it ran as a administrater and the game played fine except to play it that way I had to launch from the c drive and the game itself. After a little while I was afraid my demo time would shortly run out so got out of the game.My demo time still had the 24 minutes I started with and it should have only had a few minutes left. Not only that I could not start the game from the manager.Now that I know there is a possible way to play this game what I want to know is once I buy this game will I now be able to start from my desktop and\or the game manager? Hope you get back to me because when the game worked right I really like everything about it.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 7, 12 8:04 AM
I went back and ran the game under a different name not once but two times with the same exact results as the very first time. Please get a fix for this as it looks to be a really good game once fixed.but not like it is now. But thanks anyway bfgBaikal for trying to help out.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 7, 12 7:45 AM
Thanks bfgBaikal! I will try that and see if it works and if it does I will come back and post it for others.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 7, 12 7:05 AM
This is a shame that the game is so mssed up as it could be a great game. bfgBaikal I tried it your way but it did not work and you still can't advance to the next part of the game. Do you have any other suggestions that might fix this game? Thanks in advance for any additional help as I would like to buy this but not until it is fixed.

posted in Azada ™ on Aug 6, 12 5:32 AM
Pelican you rock!!!! I followed your instructions and it worked perfect-Thanks so much. I know you will probably not see this but still wanted to tell you thank you.Because of you I did not have to bother the Big Fish techs.

posted in Tulula: Legend of a Volcano on Aug 5, 12 6:53 AM
I am on the Desert of Ice where I have done everything and you are supposed to go thru the portal and it will not let me. I uninstalled the game and then reloaded it-no change. Others in the forum have said they also got stuck there. How did you that had this problem get unstuck? I am almost to the end of the game and really want to finish so any help would be appreciated.

posted in Voyage on Aug 3, 12 1:15 PM
I also finished the game and although it was very hard it was a wonderful game. The end says there will be another adventure for us to go on-can't wait!!!

posted in Voyage on Aug 3, 12 5:36 AM
Since no one is playing this game any more and not many played it to begin with I am hoping the you at BF check the old forums once in awhile. I realize it would have been better if I had played it when it was offered the first time but back then I was not ready for this type of game. I did buy the guide but it does not cover what to do when you do something stupid. I am on the last chapter and need the dead branch which I have no idea what I did with it. I went back and looked everywhere I had been throughout the game and even check to see if I had sold it. No such luck.Everything else I had sold was there for resale but the dead branch. I even tried to cut a new branch off the big vine that gives you a shortcut. I went back to where the guide said I had picked it up and no luck there. So please BF help!!!

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Jul 29, 12 12:17 PM
It isn't that bad of a game. While it seems undeveloped it is a big improvement over the last two these devs put out. The storyline is good and for that I am going to see it to the finish so I can find out who is the creep behind all the havoc. I also think we are going to see really well done games in the future from these guys as they develope and grow, if we have not beaten them up so much they just give up. Kudos BF for giving them a shot!

posted in Voyage on Jul 21, 12 8:49 AM
Doubt anyone is playing this game anymore but I am so stuck I will try anything . Can anyone tell me where to go to get the brocken arm. I am at the purifing machine and can go no further without it. I have the new parts for it as well as the tool. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

So glad to finally have this new installment of this series. Thanks so much Dev's for making it follow with as much quality and gripping storyline as the others. Before you are through with this series I am hoping you will end with one that does the game through the witch's story like the way they did the latest Puppet Show. Thanks to you also BF for offering it to us.

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 9, 12 2:11 PM
Found the bucket but thanks for trying to help me. Also found, at least for me the game moved along better if I clicked on the tasks and found out what was needed to do them.After doing that I went where all the HO's were and the game started getting easier because I was no longer rambling around. Maybe this could work for you and other players if you are getting annoyed with the game like I was starting to.

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 9, 12 10:53 AM
Which area can I find the bucket? The task list says it is in one of debre sites but which one?

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 12 6:18 AM
I just wanted to thank you for doing the new build for this game. It fixed all the problems I was having with the guide not working and things disappearing. You have a very good game here and I hope you do more in the future!

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 12 10:33 AM
For me I really think Big Fish went out of their way to give us full control over the way the game is played and I love that. I appreciate how real the story felt and how interactive the game is. Hope we see more games done this way!

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 10:25 AM
Thanks also prpldva! we all appreciate it and you for responding so quickly to my question.

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 7:16 AM
Thanks guys for the help. Do you think there will be walkthrough put out soon?

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 6:20 AM
Where do you go to find the cane and glasses so the old man will give the sheep money so he can buy the fishing pole? Thanks for any help.

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 6:16 AM
Does anyone know how to get the money so the sheep can buy the fishing pole or find the cane and glasses for the old man?

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Apr 24, 12 8:58 AM
Although this game is not my favorite type of game it is one worth trying for yourself dispite the bad comments given it by some. If HO puzzles are your cup of tea you will be very happy with it .Another plus for you is each one has a twist on the way you find the requested objects. If, like me, you are more about the storyline and adventure, it might not hold your interest for long. I found it strange anyone would be offended by the subject material as it does not play a key role in the game; it is clearly a HO puzzle game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator