Posts created by Melymc

Thanks kgustavson!

I am going to buy the game after I get a few more facts. I played the whole demo, and I didn't hit one morphing object, are they in the whole game or only in the bonus area? I know the acorns are there. Are we also suppose to collect the house numbers? Thanks for all the help! Have a great weekend!

Has anyone finished the game yet? If so approximately how long did it take to play? The strategy guide only shows a couple of chapters, so I was wondering how many there actually was. Thanks for any help!

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on May 11, 13 7:53 PM
Thank you very much for looking into this for me bfgBaikal and responding! Thank you dobbiemijnboekje also! I will definitely buy this one with the sale going on. Have a great weekend and Mother's Day all!

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on May 11, 13 1:27 AM
Can anyone please tell me how long it took them to play please? Or how many chapters there are plus the bonus? I'm pretty sure I want to buy the game, but I accidentally let the demo run out the other day and I don't know if it is worth the money. Thanks for any help you can give! Have a g great day!

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on May 8, 13 9:41 PM
Thanks LizzieK! That is a very nice thing for you to do! Have a great week!

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on May 5, 13 12:51 AM
Thanks! I was trying a bunch of different stuff. How many letters were in their name.... because I thought there was 8 legs for the ant/spider or whatever it was too! LOL! Anyway, thanks.

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on May 5, 13 12:44 AM
I don't like to be left hanging. I use the demo to see if I want to buy the game, and I'm not one to often skip puzzles, whether it's in the demo or the bought game. But, I'd like to know the answer to the puzzle. It does not pop up before you get your item or whatever. So, PLEASE either show the answer or do a walkthrough, for those of us who hate dangling on that limb please! Or a separate strategy guide like you do for some of the CE games. I appreciate your reading our opinions!

Thank you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator