Posts created by soymocha

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 10, 08 2:31 PM
welcome manadarine to the pond.

HHUUUMMMM, Paul thelen is now friends with Rose. HHHHHUUUUUMMMMMMMM.

I was just thinking we had not heard from our favorite BFG "PICMAN' for a bit here on the threads. He must be busy over on facebook becoming friends with Rose.

Also, some have voiced their concern that their might be a problem with so many wanting to download the game at one time ssssoooooooo, I suggest that we, in the pond, get the game a few days early to make sure that will not be an issue for BFG. We would really hate to see something happen to their server during this "o, so important" release.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 9, 08 9:48 PM
Aaahhh poodlebear, or is this foodlebean, I have been confused since picman start baiting us with juicy tidbits related to mcf5. At this point I will probably stay up until midnight both nights just to make sure I don't miss the release.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 9, 08 6:34 PM
ya know, not that I would want anything serious to happen to our favorite picman, being the wonderful fishie he is, but he is a lobster and we could try and scare him with a soak in the lobster hot tub if he does not release MCF5 before thanksgiving.

it might work better than the tacks fishies have been trying to put on his seat.

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Nov 8, 08 4:13 PM
just tried a bit of the demo and liked it enough that I will wait for it to come to BFG before I go any further. Took me back a bit when during the dialog nothing moved but the eyes blinking.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 8, 08 1:00 PM
I have been trying for two days and have not been able to get it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 8, 08 8:13 AM
OH ROSE, your making my head spin with all these little tidbits you dole out.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 7, 08 8:19 PM
Another thing that comes to mind. Why was the locket not buried with Emma. It looks to shiny to have been in her coffin with her. A momento to her? A keep sake for some one who is missing her? hummmm. Is it the 25th yet,?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 7, 08 8:07 PM
Hey, thats a great idea. Another thing to work on

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 7, 08 8:00 PM
looloo123 wrote:
RoseRavenhearst wrote:i c..an..t..
not feelin wel
hepl

Rose

Rose doesnt seem to be her self
almost childlike in the spelling
C..an.. T (charles and T?)

charles and twin?????

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 6, 08 9:57 PM
incrediblyviolet wrote:I think will come up with something - look at all the fun we've already been having even as we wait for Rose to update her page Saturday or our dear Picman to dangle more of his bait to us fishies here in the pond - where else do you get this much bang for the entertainment buck?

incrediblyviolet, so true, when was the last time you had so much fun, for such a length of time, for free. Picman and BFG have been so wonderful to take the time and "bait the hook" for us, and to "help" Rose start her own facebook. They are a wonderful group of people

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 5, 08 7:38 PM
It is a fun game, glad they were able to help. The tech team here in the pond are the best

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 5, 08 3:47 PM
looloo123 wrote: But can you say just yes or no? are any of our speculations right? just a simple yes or no. think of the excitement it would cause.

Or, you could pm those who have been right and let them share, if they wish, with the pond.

*swimming away talking to self* get bribery item from store

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 5, 08 3:44 PM
Welcome to the pond nf1_girl, You might want to contact tech support to the right of the screen and see if they can help.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 5, 08 2:20 PM
I am about 1/3 of the way through and the levels do get more difficult. I have had to start a few over and even on the second or third try almost did not pass the level.

This is one game I do enjoy. I like the challenge of figuring out how to better use my people and money to get better scores.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 4, 08 12:36 PM
welcome to the pond jegeiger8,

Have you tried the all game forums yet for an answer. the link is at the top of the page.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 4, 08 11:13 AM
Wouldn't that be a great surprise if it did come out early AnnBy.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 3, 08 9:19 PM
RoseRavenhearst wrote:What is a picman?
Rose

A picman is a seacreature that keeps leaving clues all over the pond to the treasure we are all searching for but know we can not yet find.

Thanks for the new pictures Rose

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 3, 08 9:16 PM
we did release Emma's ghost, could she be comming back to help Rose?

What about the possability of a cave under the cottage.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 3, 08 8:14 PM
Thanks snugs for letting me know, I wonder then, why is it on roses facebook, did picman put it there and if so, why?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 3, 08 7:50 PM
I just visited Roses facebook page and there are two messages that were posted around 5:45 or so.

One says....Rose is hanging xmas stockings on friends fireplaces and placing special gifts inside "click here to take a peek"

"click"

Asks allow access

Allowing my xmas stockings access will let it pull profile information, photos, your friends info, and other content that requires it to work.

my question is - since I am not a facebook person - have any of you heard of this before and if so, what is it.

I do not like to click on things that require info I may not want them to have.

The other message talks about a green christmas tree

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator