Posts created by Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 15 3:08 PM
Maybe they already have been. I started playing about 2 weeks ago and I have gotten 2 eggs off the wheel already.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 15 10:32 AM
LOL Angwuerth - I can relate

"Off to the rubber rooms again"

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 15 9:51 AM
Maybe just focus on a few achivements at a time?
I have gotten 4 double sixes already but I do play that wheel everyday.

Getting eggs of the wheel though that is a different matter - only gotten 1 so far, and I feel lucky with even 1.

Dont forget this is just a game, and if those achievements where all meant to be done in a day, there would be no one playing this game. I rather like that some of them will take a long time

Made pumpkin pie today - here have a piece

And you seeing you are not new in this game (number of posts) just ignore a beginners optimism! lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 15 8:42 AM
The achivement points will not go down even if you craft (or the amount of pumpkins so to speak) so go ahead and craft away

Its also a good idea to swap em with friends - I have a higher number on the achievement now than I do actually pumpkins.

Edit: Very close to 2 new pets myself

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 15 8:01 AM
Congratulations Angwuerth

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 15 4:51 AM
Its 2000 - and you get a giant elefant!

(just kidding its a pumpkin avatar - hmm or pet cant tell looking at the picture )

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 15 1:32 AM
LOL its good to see I am not the only one being obsessed with achivements - although I am not stressing about those in Midnight Castle.

I have played a few MMOs (not anymore too timeconsuming and bad for health). Was the same story for me there I had to have as many achivements as possible - would grind and grind for em. But was fun though especially if there was a rare mount or title in the end

Edit - just managed to complete the 1st keeper quest. That opened 2 new rooms, that made a big difference getting those pumpkins - wohooo

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 12:58 PM
Only level 18 so at this point its faster to close the game down. I think I ll just get to 500 though craft a pet or 2 and leave it at that for this year

Trading with a few friends helps too for a lowbie.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 11:33 AM
Have you checked if they are not under the event item tab? in your inventory?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 11:07 AM
Havent even managed 500 yet on one character - but getting close. A pain as I only have a small area to find them in, sitting here opening and closing my game

Edit - listening to AC/DC "Highway to hell" seems fitting lol

Edit edit - Europe "The final countdown" now (oh god that hair)

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 10:50 AM
cornucopia you get when you gift friends. I am kinda new to the game so now easter stuff to gift sorry.

The items you can get from doing HoS are for crafting pets - the pumpkins are for achivements.

Not that much more to the event.

God luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 10:41 AM
Happy happy birthday

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 10:38 AM
Sigh wish I was a higher level and had more areas unlocked - that would have helped.
In the meantime there are now finally pumpkins in the shops here where I live in Norway. Time to make an epic pumpkin pie tomorrow

(and I am NOT sharing)

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 10:34 AM
Nothing is wrong with that picture. A graphics card CAN cause glitches especially if its an old one.

And yes what Varetto said - update your graphic drivers if possible.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 10:31 AM
You can craft halloween pets for those items - check under the pet crafting tab

Edit: And there is also pumpkin achivements.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 2:01 AM
If you are in the 1st tier off the achievements you cant see what the next tier will award you so its hard to see if there is a pet at the end or not. I prefer not to know - rather have a nice surprise.

Also I just remembered something else. Under crafting look at the petcrafting-tab. I think near the bottom there was a couple off easy crafted pets, and if you are into pets (like me) its worth going though the list anyways so see what you are "up against".

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 12:01 AM
For me its worth it, even had to call the airship back a few times as the daily quest demanded I send it. The quest also rewards a nice chest each time with a good chance of diamonds in it.
I work full time so my playtime is Limited and as I would like 1-3 of those new halloween pets I need to get as many dailies done as possible.

I have also accumilated LOTS off gold during this event so a few spins on the Wheel I hardly notice.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 11:53 PM
Level 18 here - I have 5 pets now. I just got the flappy eared puppy a few days ago. Was from sending airships I think. I also got the golden pony recently - you need to make 50k in 24 hours, I sold ALL my Inventory but it was worth it as it often gives goldchests With the halloween event it might be easier to accumulate 50k in that timespam.

Dont forget all the Halloween pets you can get now too. I am doing quests and collecting pumpkins like a madwoman now and halfway to 3 new pets.
I was also Lucky to win an egg on the spinning-thingie - just saving up the rest of the items I need for it now. Do as many pumpkin daily quests as you can they reward a nice amount of pet-tokens.

Fun to be new isent it, I love planning for and looking at the stuff I can get down the line. And those quest-chains will get longer - just wait (save up as many items as you can - do not disenchant them)

Best of Luck to you

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 12:08 PM
Thanks Jackie, yes I do that too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 11:57 AM
Hmm will try exit and entering over the weekend then, I normally just wait for respawn. For now I also want the HoS done since I am close to getting a majorquest chain done (lvl 18 here)

Would have liked to know how long this event last - maybe there is plenty of time to get all the pumpkins collected.

Edit: Just tested exit and entering - yes you were totally right they all respawned. So glad I started using the forum - lots of good tips to get here. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator