Posts created by Love_rnr

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 17 5:00 PM
Hey, just stopping by for a second to say I have gotten 3 stamps and one jewel in the last 15 minutes while doing the rounds of collecting flowers. That's the most I've gotten since this mini event started. Ok, back to it...wish us iOS players luck!!!

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 17 8:16 PM
Oh no! I'm not usually negative, but we haven't hit 2mil yet. Are we gonna make it?? It's @11pm my time (FL) & I'm still doing my part iOS team!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 17 3:38 PM
Okay, onward to reaching the goal! Thanks for the advice.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 17 3:17 PM
So as an iOS player, since I got my personal goal accomplished, is there any need to continue the global goal if it has already been reached by another platform?

I'm fine either way, and happy for the winners!!

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 17 12:26 PM
TiramaSue - that makes sense, this is my first mini-event, so I was all in. I can see where this doesn't have much draw for folks.

I don't know the Gummy Drop game, will check it out. Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 17 11:30 AM
I don't know, but I think iOS definitely is at a disadvantage! I have 1700 over my personal goal, and the global gage is barely moving. I go over 2 full rounds before I get anything but coins, I'll keep going, but seems a bit unfair for that much of a goal difference.

I am trying to make the personal goal on my iPhone game, but it's pretty challenging. Good luck to everyone, especially my iOS friends :-)

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 17 8:14 PM
Thanks for the head's up!!

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 17 7:54 PM
Done for tonight - I have 745 above my personal progress for the global goal. I have a feeling I will be seeing morphing flowers in my sleep!

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 17 5:46 PM
I agree silver_hawk, as soon as I stopped putting eggs on list, I have been more successful, or as successful as one could be with the odds stacked against you. It's a chance just like the dice game or fortune wheel, but at least you are not wasting coins when you play the puzzles, you are actually are getting a reward.

I only pick one hand (the right one), and it's frustrating when they all go left, but I haven't had much luck going back and forth. I don't play as often as I used to to keep my frustration level down, lol.

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 17 5:25 PM
Yes, I totally agree. They helped me with my issue very quickly and even followed up to make sure my game was running smoothly.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 17 7:29 PM
Hoping your recovery goes well!

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 17 8:23 AM
Got it. I suppose you still need to look for their "tell," or else you get wooden crates (which I have, hence the question). Thanks very much!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 17 7:43 AM
Once you are at a standstill in the game (level 76), other than if a DQ asks for you to feed your pets, is there any reason to continue to feed them? Thanks.

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 17 2:44 PM
I also heeded Stina_E's advice to hang out at level 18 and craft that Blessing Pendant several times over -- and now the Mechanical Heart. The limitation, of course, is the stamps needed for crafting. Much more patient this time around though

There is an achievement, can't remember which one, that gives you 10,000 coins when finished, and that is very helpful for opening more areas!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 17 2:18 PM
Hope (just) John isn't seeing this, but do you send him gifts too? Since I've been at a higher level, I haven't gotten anything from him in a while.

Oh my, John really does pay attention, I just received a gift from him! Thanks John

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 17 12:53 PM
Such great advice, thanks very much. I have @ 30 friends, so I'm thinking that I will keep to this amount to make it easier. I can't believe I waited so long to have friends, it adds another interesting layer to the game and I like looking at their rooms to see what they have and to see the pets I don't have yet. Still can't imagine spending 20,000 coins on furniture tho...

Hope (just) John isn't seeing this, but do you send him gifts too? Since I've been at a higher level, I haven't gotten anything from him in a while.

Note to Suzy - how are you doing on your iPhone game? I'm trying a different tactic this time and doing several rounds of hos for a few days, then when I start the cc quests, they go pretty quickly since I have more inventory available. I still think I'm a bit crazy for doing it on the phone, lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 17 8:00 PM
Thanks so much for the advice!! I try to focus on my friends that are at a lower level than me and to gift them what I can, but don't want to neglect my other friends that have been so giving and helped me to advance. I will make spreadsheet as you suggested to help keep track. :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 17 6:51 PM
I only started to have friends during the last Spring event and was able to get several friends during this time to utilize their spring rooms. Now that the event is over, I see who is not interested in maintaining the friendship so I have reluctantly removed them so I don't keep gifting them and not getting the returned favor. I routinely check the iOS friend list to add those who are interested in gifting as I am. My question is how to adequately send gifts to your multiple friends since there is such a limitation on how many you can send. What is the strategy so they don't think I'm neglecting them. Does this even make sense!

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 7, 17 6:24 PM
I would be happy to send a friend request, but I am playing on an iPad,
(iOS), so you probably should look under helpful links-PC friend codes to request friends.

Have fun!!

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 17 6:45 PM
Awesomeness - I just received a mechanical heart gift from John! I'm slowly making headway on iPhone, haven't advanced to another level yet, doing the rounds to make enough coins to open new areas. I've had a little luck on the fortune wheel, but try not to spin to much.

~Paula

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator