Posts created by shasta24

posted in World Mosaics 2 on Jul 30, 10 6:15 PM
Ditto.

posted in Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare on Jul 30, 10 4:52 PM
If you want a great game, try Settlement: Colossus. Read the reviews. It's worth every penny, and then some!

posted in World Adventure on Jul 23, 10 6:14 AM
Thank you both for your recommendations!

posted in World Adventure on Jul 22, 10 6:46 AM
There are 12 levels, each containing 5 episodes. Thus, 60 games, becoming more challenging as you progress. World Adventure was my first time playing a Match3 that actually has a purpose, is a great adventure, and can be played over and over again (try to achieve expert on all episodes of each level). If you know of another game like this, please let all us fish know

posted in World Adventure on Jul 22, 10 6:44 AM
There are 12 levels, each containing 5 episodes. Thus, 60 games, becoming more challenging as you progress. World Adventure was my first time playing a match3 that actually has a purpose, is a great adventure, and can be played over and over again (try to achieve expert on all episodes of each level). If you know of another game like this, please let all us fish know.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jul 17, 10 10:24 AM
I Vote Settlement:Colussus "Game of the Year"!

Sorry, GaPeach, it's not the TM game you were looking for.
Suggest you read before you buy!

Settlement:Colossus is a game to behold, enjoyed and played over & over again.
Read the reviews in the Forum. Then, you decide.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jul 17, 10 10:07 AM
Game of the Year!?!
How do we get this done?

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jul 17, 10 10:05 AM
Remember, you're building an empire. Suggest you relax & try again. And be thoughtful, because it does take strategy to build anything...let alone an empire.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jul 17, 10 9:57 AM
It's NOT a TM game. You're the emporer...you build an empire. Not like those stupid circle games where you move your characters around. In this game, you find what's necessary at every interval. There's lot of mini games. Lots
of thought. You could play for a day or two, and then all over again. Graphics are the best I've seen. No need for the walkthrough. You can do it all on your own (it'd be even better with a partner). Nature is at it's best. It's a game to
behold. And, like I said, play over & over again.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jul 17, 10 9:43 AM
kpajak wrote:Hi, does anyone know of any games that are as good or better than this one?
this was the first time management game I played, and I love it. thanks. K

I don't know of any other game that's so brilliant in so many ways. I've had responses it should be named "Game of the Year"! To all who read this message, please respond

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jul 17, 10 9:40 AM
I don't. It should be named "Game of the Year"! To all who read this message, please respond

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 16, 10 7:39 AM
Vicalana,

Have you tried "Settlement: Colossus"? It's not in the same realm, but absolutely terrific! Even received comments it should be named Game of the Year!

Graphics are beautiful, sound is nature at its best, time is not of the essence.

It'll fill you with optimism as you progress in your challenge to building an empire. As you play, you are treated with respect as "Emperor".

Longevity in game play...I'd say, you'll play it again...and again...and again.

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 16, 10 7:14 AM
I don't even know where to begin...this game sucks the big one. Suggest BFG plays it. Then you'll know what this little fish is saying, on behalf of my school and the other little fishies who unfortunately downloaded this game. And I have reported it.

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 16, 10 7:12 AM
Not disturbing. Didn't even really start. This is what I wrote to BFG:

"I don't even know where to begin...this game sucks the big one. Suggest BFG plays it. Then you'll know what this little fish is saying, on behalf of my school and the other little fishies who unfortunately downloaded this game."

Bad, bad, bad, bad...bad.

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 16, 10 7:08 AM
I don't even know where to begin...this game sucks the big one. Suggest BFG plays it. Then you'll know what this little fish is saying, on behalf of my school and the other little fishies who unfortunately downloaded this game.

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 16, 10 6:58 AM
Said it all in the title...Bugs galore...I'll report my thoughts to BFG. No spyware???

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 16, 10 6:57 AM
Said it all in the title...Bugs galore...I'll report my thoughts to BFG. No spyware???

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 6, 10 2:40 PM
Settlement: Colussus

?!?

posted in The Fifth Gate on Jul 6, 10 2:20 PM
gimmegames wrote:I really love the beeee-autiful flowers, but I really hate click click clicking on bugs. Not my *type* of TM game.

(I've been totally obsessed with My Kingdom for a Princess the past couple days though - totally loving that one.)

I'm downloading now. IMO, Game of the Year is Settlement:Colussus. Try it!
Let me know what you think.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Jul 6, 10 3:32 AM
Ditto! Game of the Year!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator