Posts created by bfgEuphrates

posted in Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy on Jan 8, 10 11:36 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sure this information will help any other players that are confused by the name change, so I've gone ahead and moved this into the full game forum for Veronica Rivers: The Order of Conspiracy. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Virtual City on Jan 8, 10 9:59 AM
Hi Story03,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that your game is crashing on you like that! From what you've described, it sounds like your graphics software might need some quick, free updates to get your game going. If you need any help with those updates, please see the following help page article:

Help My Games Run Correctly

If you have any other problems with your game though, please just continue past this article and click on the "Still Need Help" link on the left side of that page. Then you can submit a help request to our Customer Support team and one of our representatives will get back to you as quickly as they can to help!

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Jan 8, 10 9:03 AM
Thanks for posting those helpful tips, tjanetv!

I'll just follow up and move this thread over to the full game forum for Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy on Jan 8, 10 8:50 AM
Hi Fishies,

One of our talented Big Fish Blog Walkthrough writers, Margie B, has just put her expertise to use in a walkthrough for Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy!

If you need any help while playing this title, please just click on the following link to consult our full walkthrough:

Blog Walkthrough for Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy

Happy gaming!

posted in Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago on Jan 8, 10 8:45 AM
Hi 8Featger,

I just wanted to let you know that I removed the URL from your post for you to go along with our Forum FAQ. Please be sure to only post links to Big Fish Games' websites in the forums or share outside links via Private Message.

Thank you!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on Jan 8, 10 8:44 AM
Hi Suehorse,

I just wanted to let you know that I removed the URL from your post for you to go along with our Forum FAQ. Please be sure to only post links to Big Fish Games' websites in the forums or share outside links via Private Message.

Thank you!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 8, 10 8:43 AM
Hi gadget56,

Thank you!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Fantastic Farm on Jan 6, 10 4:10 PM
Hi Fishies,

I apologize for the delay on getting a fix for Fantastic Farm. We have a new build of the game but our testers need to give it their stamp of approval before we're able to release it. Thank you all for your continued patience as we work to get you all back to gaming.

Thanks again!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Tinseltown Dreams: The 50s on Jan 6, 10 3:50 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that some folks' games are freezing on them! First, I'd suggest to make sure all of your graphics software is up to date, since any issues with that software can cause freeze issues like these. If you need any help, please see the following help page article:

Help My Games Run Correctly

If this article doesn't help though, please continue past it and select the "Still Need Help" option on the left side of the page. Then submit a help request to our wonderful Customer Support team and one of our representatives will be more than happy to help!

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Jig Art Quest on Jan 6, 10 1:48 PM
Thanks for starting this thread, karolyneb! I went ahead and edited your post to add a sticky and make this the official Comments and Reviews thread for Jig Art Quest.

Thanks again!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Jan 6, 10 1:45 PM
Hi Fishies,

Since Azada: Ancient Magic has its own forum now, I've gone ahead and moved this discussion over there. Just a heads up!

It was fun to read through the posts that came before the game was first released!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Syberia on Jan 6, 10 1:36 PM
Hi rundll,

You might find that the answer to your question has already been posted in the Syberia forum, so I've gone ahead and moved this thread on over there for you. Just a heads up!

Please note that you can find the full game forum for any game that we carry by clicking on the "All Game Forums" tab at the top of this page. From there, you can either search for the game forum you're looking for or scroll down to select the title from the alphabetical list.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 6, 10 1:34 PM
Thanks for posting so much help, fishies!

Since we have a full game forum set up for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, I've gone ahead and moved this thread on over there. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Pac-Man on Jan 6, 10 12:58 PM
Hi grammygamester,

Welcome to the forums! I agree with the advice monkeyface881 shared with you, please go ahead and contact our Customer Support team from the "We're Here to Help" link on the right side of this page if you're having any problems with your game.

Also, since we have a full game forum set up for PacMan, I've gone ahead and moved this discussion on over there for you. Just a heads up!

Please note that you can find the full game forum for any game that we carry by clicking on the "All Game Forums" tab at the top of this page. From there, you can either search for the game forum you're looking for or scroll down to select the title from the alphabetical list.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Anka on Jan 6, 10 12:55 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm glad to hear that you all are enjoying Anka! Since we have a full game forum set up for this game, I've gone ahead and moved this discussion into that forum. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Anka on Jan 6, 10 12:51 PM
Hi Fishies,

Since we have a full game forum set up for Anka, I've gone ahead and moved this thread on over there. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Hi Fishies!

Since we have a full game forum set up for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue, I've gone ahead and moved this thread on over there. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jan 4, 10 4:08 PM
Hi needhelpnow,

Welcome to the forums! Since dianna925 already gave some good advice to check the walkthrough for Hidden Expedition: Devil's Triangle ( ) I'll just follow up and move this thread over to that full game forum for you. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Mystery P.I.: Lost in Los Angeles on Jan 4, 10 3:41 PM
Thank you for all of these helpful posts fishies!

ronivasgirl - I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full game forum for Mystery P.I. Lost in Los Angeles for you. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 4, 10 3:40 PM
Thanks for posting that tip, Laflamme!

Auntpolly - I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full game forum for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove for you. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator