Posts created by kjakew

posted in Green Moon on Feb 24, 10 2:04 PM
I have posted here and asked for help from big fish support and was told to see if anyone has played this game to the point where I am stuck and see if you can help me. I am on task 7 and do not have any icon to get to the ruins where I can get a peice of the inscription. According to the walk through I should have icons on both sides of the blue screen for travelling but I only have three on the left side, I can't complete the game with out all four peices of the inscription. Is there anyone that can give me a solution?

posted in Green Moon on Feb 17, 10 12:49 PM
I am stuck trying to get to the ruins but on the blue button I only have three icons and the walkthrough shows the one I need is the lower one on the right. I do not have any icons on the right. What do I need to do to get past this point. If I have to uninstall and reinstall will my progress be saved?
I appreciate the help I have been able to get here but this time I did not find any solutions for this issue.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator