Posts created by flojim223

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 14 4:32 AM
I'm having trouble with the elephant also. Did you find the answer! Please help

Does any one know how to get the metal spider

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 29, 13 3:44 PM
THIS IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING GAME, i HAVE EVER PLAYED. YOU NEED A WALK THROUGH FOR IT

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 31, 11 6:42 AM
I lost the red handle for music box. I had it. Thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 31, 11 6:42 AM
I lost the red handle for music box. I had it. Thanks

I am stuck on the 13 skulls in the bonus game. I don't know where the heads go. Please help. Thanks. Pat

I am stuck on the last rites. I don't know where the 13 skulls go. Please help. Thanks Pat

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Feb 5, 10 2:36 PM
julesyhedgehog wrote:Dollhouse page 1:

Top: none, cow.
Middle: none, cat, none, none, none, pig.
Bottom: none, Kit, none, none, blonde doll, none

julesy
Thanks, I really appreciate your help. Take care.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Feb 2, 10 4:50 AM
julesyhedgehog wrote:That's what I meant, which page are you on? The first page? The answer is different for each page.

julesy
I tried all three. Which one should I be on! Where does the first doll go! my grand children tried every thing, so they left it to me. hahaha teens verses a 70 year old. hahahaha Thanks for your help and for answering my plea. Pat

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jan 31, 10 4:31 AM
julesyhedgehog wrote:
flojim223 wrote:Please help. I am stuck on the doll house and I have tried every thing, but can't win. Neither can my grand children. Can any one help me with the order of the dolls. Thanks ever so much. Pat

You have to do the dollhouse several times. Are you doing it for the first time?

julesy
No, about ten times, between my grand childen and myself. There's three different pages to follow, which one is it. Thanks for answering. Pat

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jan 29, 10 4:31 AM
Please help. I am stuck on the doll house and I have tried every thing, but can't win. Neither can my grand children. Can any one help me with the order of the dolls. Thanks ever so much. Pat

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 5, 09 6:45 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I lost ball for dog on door in east art gallery. I have the bone. I tried to go back to stabel, but it was cleared. How do I find ball. Thanks Pat

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jun 8, 09 6:14 PM
I am stuck on the dream nexus and gateway. I can't figure out this word. mtnoobniaci. I think this is not a game for senior's. I am really struggling. Can some one help. Thanks . Pat

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator