Posts created by leslieb

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 18 3:15 PM
Hi
I hadn't played this for a couple of months and just clicked on it to play, told me it had an update for fixing bugs and problems etc...so did the update...and guess what it restarted the whole game...I have lost everything..Can a Tech please advise me how to get back my progress please.
I have my ID Number, and I wrote down my client number, content and Server Prod while it was updating, so if you all can fix it, I would much appreciate it..

Thanks

posted in Wanderland on May 19, 17 8:00 AM
Hi All

Had to restart my game after losing everything a year or so ago...so now back up over Level 55 and needing some friends..lol...
Hope you all meant it about friending you, cause I have..lol..
Thanks 232050 - Mary Poppins for accepting
Would love to build up my friends list my ID: 258005
And it helps if you ask for something also....
Haven't been able to finish one chest from the Archivist that has the friend donations in it so far...

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 17 1:31 AM
Hi All

I gave up on the game about a year ago...when I lost everything and couldn't get it back...so just starting over...Friend Code is: 658257...and I have only one, so please add me..

Thanks

I am having the same issues as others.
Works fine until I get to the play area, voice no video...
And no I won't be going through the Dr. Felix diagnostics, or contacting tech support, I haven't got time for that...it can take weeks to get issues resolved..
Only did the trial, so won't buy this one...

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 15 9:01 PM
Thanks Jackie34918 for the info...sorry didn't realise what iOS was?...
Have already done as you suggested
Hopefully it won't take 72 hours or more to get re-imbursed though...

Cheers

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 15 3:38 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
leslieb wrote:Hi

I was on Level 68 I think, had just bought the max number of coins 44,662, got the email confirming this with the order no, date (9/24/15, today) and time (1.11.58am), it was all good, then my game just restarted itself as it had on previous occasions taking me back to Level 64 but my coins were no longer there but my c/card has still been deducted for them...

I have read on the Midnight Castle Forum that the restarting is happening to quite a few people, and though usually it has not worried me when it has happened to me, this time, it cost me nearly $80 Aus, so I would the coins either returned to my game or re-credited to my card please...

I have got the latest updates and am operating on Windows 7
ID 118271
1.11.1.837 PROD

Thank you

Hi leslieb. On the confirmation you got from iTunes, at the bottom of the game name you will see "report a problem" in blue. Click on that and it will bring you to iTunes Store, explain what happened and they will refund your credit card. Also the highest level you can go with MC is 65. Hope this helps.

Hi there Jackie34918

I don't have a confirmation email from ITunes, I have never used ITunes, my email states it came from Big Fish itself and all it has on the bottom is a link to the help pages, clicked on it and it takes me to the Help cover page, clicked on the link 'General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games' and it said to go to either Apple Support, Google Play Support or Amazon Appstore Support, but nowhere on my email does it tell me which store it came from and I purchase from my PC. And my Visa statement details gives me a Ref no: and Big Fishs' name, not a store.
Feeling very confused, how do I find out which store it was purchased from and get my coins or money back?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 15 5:24 AM
Hi

I was on Level 68 I think, had just bought the max number of coins 44,662, got the email confirming this with the order no, date (9/24/15, today) and time (1.11.58am), it was all good, then my game just restarted itself as it had on previous occasions taking me back to Level 64 but my coins were no longer there but my c/card has still been deducted for them...

I have read on the Midnight Castle Forum that the restarting is happening to quite a few people, and though usually it has not worried me when it has happened to me, this time, it cost me nearly $80 Aus, so I would the coins either returned to my game or re-credited to my card please...

I have got the latest updates and am operating on Windows 7
ID 118271
1.11.1.837 PROD

Thank you

posted in Wanderland on Jul 23, 15 10:10 PM
Yep, totally agree with you...This was a wasted update as far as I was concerned...I never had the stuttering...so now on level 53, no new areas to access (ie, the gates, warriors statue etc all still locked), no new quests and also still have the weight one on there since I think level 20.....so round and round we go...paying out money for something we can't play....getting a bit fed up quite honestly...
And the quote from the moderator in the New Build was this

Re:New Build- Wanderland (PC)- July 20, 2015

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 20, 15 2:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Wanderland is now available on the website. This update includes:

Hotfix for freezing issues players have reported
Locked areas that were previously inaccessible can now be accessed
Performance issues.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' cog on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you experience any issues please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

DIDN'T LIVE UP TO THAT NOW DID IT!!!!! THERE ARE NO NEW AREAS UNLOCKED!!

Edited on 07/20/2015 at 2:44:55 PM PST

dk413 wrote:Downloaded the update and checked it out. A few things have been fixed/improved. The stuttering has stopped; I've been credited correctly for friends and it appears the number of activation items needed has been lowered. Issues that haven't been fixed are
1 We still forced to upgrade the well, idol and shelter and the number of times you can use it before you need to upgrade is ridiculously low compared to HOS to level up
2. The warrior is still inaccessible
3. The drop rate nor the number of items you receive hasn't improved.
4. Random friends doesn't change
5. Old quests still in sleep mode.
6. No new items are available to add to our wish lists
7. No new areas opened up

posted in Wanderland on Jul 15, 15 11:54 PM
osmarbinladoan wrote:My level is 65, no quest is available now, some areas have been unlocked now, so what can I play?
UPDATE PLEASE for Access to new areas. Tks

So can I ask have you unlocked the gates to the Warrior Statue and if so at what level they unlocked for you?

posted in Wanderland on Jul 12, 15 3:16 AM
So does that mean there is no end in sight for those of us who have got to these levels....there is nothing to do but go endlessly from place to place...

And Big Fish knows at what levels the locks become available...You would think letting us know for eg, we only had 3 more levels to go to unlock it would make you want to play...as it is now, with no clear understanding, I won't be playing until an update is forthcoming...

posted in Wanderland on Jul 12, 15 1:02 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Help fix the stories in Wanderland!

Travel through portals of imagination! Fix the broken fairy tales in Wanderland! Restore peace to the land and defeat villains!

Immerse yourself in this journey for:

- EXPLORE TEMPLES, CRYPTS, AND MORE!
- BECOME A PART OF YOUR FAVORITE FAIRY TALES!
- MEET CLASSIC CHARACTERS!

How about you fix the issues with the game so we can do all of the above!!!

I read somewhere that you had to get to level 49 to unlock the Warrior Statue, so got to it ...and...NOTHING!!!
Okay, so thought maybe you have to reach level 50 to unlock the gates first...did that and still nothing..they do not open!!!
All they say is they will be available on future updates....What the? and When the?
And then I thought well maybe you have to attain a certain achievement in each place eg expert etc...so worked on that, have obtained expert on most places, but it cost me....at this stage I had got past giving Big Fish the benefit of the doubt with this game....
Am now on Level 52, have completed all the quests, I check daily, but no updates to install, zip, nada, nothing....no more quests...feel like I am just wasting my energy going from place to place...
I have spent thousands on this game, and yes I mean that 'literally' and yes I know I'm an idiot, but I love this game...but WHAT IS GOING ON BIG FISH?????
You must know that gamers have to reach a certain level to access new areas, so please don't say it is the makers problem...you released the game to your users so you know what is happening with it....

PLEASE UPDATE THIS GAME SO WE CAN GET INTO THE NEW AREAS!!!!
NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 11, 15 11:37 PM
Okay, I read somewhere that you had to get to level 49 to unlock the Warrior Statue, so got to it ...and...NOTHING!!!
Okay, so thought maybe you have to reach level 50 to unlock the gates first...did that and still nothing..they do not open!!!
All they say is they will be available on future updates....What the? and When the?
And then I thought well maybe you have to attain a certain achievement in each place eg expert etc...so worked on that, have obtained expert on most places, but it cost me....at this stage I had got past giving Big Fish the benefit of the doubt with this game....
Am now on Level 52, have completed all the quests, I check daily, but no updates to install, zip, nada, nothing....no more quests...feel like I am just wasting my energy going from place to place...
I have spent thousands on this game, and yes I mean that 'literally' and yes I know I'm an idiot, but I love this game...but WHAT IS GOING ON BIG FISH?????
You must know that gamers have to reach a certain level to access new areas, so please don't say it is the makers problem...you released the game to your users so you know what is happening with it....

PLEASE UPDATE THIS GAME SO WE CAN GET INTO THE NEW AREAS!!!!
NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 29, 15 9:45 PM
My question is 'Where is it', have found where it goes, just can't find it!

Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks

posted in Wanderland on Jan 15, 15 1:24 PM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with accessing parts of the game after the update! Please feel free to contact Customer Support <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a>, and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you on a solution

bfgVaiya

I can't even get the update. Go into my Game Manager, manually check for updates and it tells me there is one, click on it, and it doesn't come up in my update area.
How can I get the update without having to reinstall the game and losing all my progress?

posted in Wanderland on Dec 21, 14 2:57 PM
Well I thought with the update the problems would be fixed...NOT SO!!!

1. My man got stuck trotting in one spot when I tried to go somewhere. Had to exit the game and re-enter to get him to move.
2. Every 15 seconds or so I get a message come up that they can't connect to the server, what the!, so it is using up precious light and time in the night mode ones and I am not having a problem with my net on anything else...IT ISN'T MY SERVER!!!
3. You have now put the Warrior outside the locked gates so can't get to him anyway until the gates unlock, which will be when? as there is no information on them, other than they are LOCKED!!!
4. While the bonus gems and coins were a lovely boost, it doesn't make up for the over $400 AUS Dollars I have spent on getting to Level 33 with all these issues...
5. The weight is still there since Level 20, the update didn't fix it!
6. This is the worst game I have ever seen come out of BigFish. I have over 2500 games in my BigFishClub and I am absolutely appalled that this game made it out to the public with so many mistakes in it.
7. So I am stuck between a rock and a hard place, I have invested to much time and money in this game to throw it away, but I am disgusted that even with the update there are still major issues.
8. I too received a feedback survey, I just laughed, what do I give feedback on, the complete lack of help by moderators in this forum, fixing of the games issues or the totally inadequate and completely off topic email I received from tech support.
9. THERE ARE TO MANY ISSUES FOR IT TO BE THE PLAYERS PC'S, STOP SENDING OUT TOTALLY INADEQUATE AND USELESS EMAILS ABOUT DR FELIX, THIS IS A GAME ISSUE, PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!!

posted in Wanderland on Nov 24, 14 12:31 AM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

Even when we do leave posts on here, it can take days to answer them, have been waiting since the 21st for an answer....holiday time is it??????

posted in Wanderland on Nov 23, 14 1:46 PM
leslieb wrote:Hi Not sure if this is a tech issue or not.
Am on Level 26, spent a fortune getting here too...
Still have Wonderful Wizard of Oz quest up, since around Level 20.
It told me to get the weights, I did so
Second part says 'Set the right weight at the left scale and weigh the gunpowder - FIND'
Did that also, went into the other area and fired the cannon, but it hasn't gone away, still saying to set the right weight as the left scale and weigh the gunpowder.

And no more Quests are coming up, only the skeletons, ogres etc. so keep just playing the HOS in the different places, trying to get enough to get to Level 27 to see if that will do something.
Next doable thing I see on there is Warrior's statue but not till Level 49.

What's going on!!!

Thanks

NOW AT LEVEL 29 AND STILL GETTING NOWHERE!!!
Haven't had a reply to my post either, this is getting a bit ridiculous...fix it or get rid of it, but if you do so I would like the hundreds of dollars I have spent on rubies back!!!!!!!

posted in Wanderland on Nov 21, 14 3:27 PM
Hi Not sure if this is a tech issue or not.
Am on Level 26, spent a fortune getting here too...
Still have Wonderful Wizard of Oz quest up, since around Level 20.
It told me to get the weights, I did so
Second part says 'Set the right weight at the left scale and weigh the gunpowder - FIND'
Did that also, went into the other area and fired the cannon, but it hasn't gone away, still saying to set the right weight as the left scale and weigh the gunpowder.

And no more Quests are coming up, only the skeletons, ogres etc. so keep just playing the HOS in the different places, trying to get enough to get to Level 27 to see if that will do something.
Next doable thing I see on there is Warrior's statue but not till Level 49.

What's going on!!!

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 3:47 PM
tazruby2000 wrote:All the games you listed use your hard drive to store a game save on your computer. If you have your friend codes might be able be able to restore your games. If you have codes, contact tech support to see if they can help you.

No I haven't tried tech yet, and wouldn't my friends codes be stored in my game that is lost. Do you know another way to find them...

My son is the gaming expert and unfortunately for Mum is out of the country...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 3:28 PM
I have been playing Midnight Castle, Found, Antique Dreaming etc for a while now and have spent quite a bit of money on coins, diamonds etc and when my pc crashed and I had to reinstall the games I had been taken back to the beginning of each game.
If these are online games why isn't my game progress kept on a Big Fish Server or something. I am not willing to spend another fortune on trying to get back to the levels of where I was...

Very frustrating and extremely annoyed...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator