Posts created by trekkiespice

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 19, 11 2:04 AM
Hi

I am having problems with the sat phone. Not sure what but I think its the clu T-3 which I assume is relevant to the middle knob.

Help please!

tia

posted in Shaman Odyssey: Tropic Adventure™ on Jan 23, 11 1:17 AM
I can't complete level 7. I need 2 children but can only get one. The first thing I do is make the potions to make the people better, this puts their happiness to 65 and it never goes any higher. I build the hut to the desired level I also produce a second supposedly unnecessary hut to the same level but they only produce one child. The time runs out.

What am I doing wrong.
tia

posted in Roads of Rome II on Dec 21, 10 12:39 AM
I am playing level 11 and in order to move the last lot of rock I need 2 gold but I only have 1 and there is no more available to mine.

Any ideas please?

tia

posted in Great Adventures: Xmas Edition on Dec 20, 10 2:44 AM
I have found 2 keys and according to the hint, the last one should be in the fridge but everytime I click on it, the character just eats until they are full without picking up a key.

Can anyone help please.

tia
Merry Xmas

posted in Farm Tribe on Dec 15, 10 12:20 PM
How do I get my people to examine the fireplace. I place them on it and round it in v arious places, b ut they do nothing and then walk away.

posted in King's Smith 2 on Dec 8, 10 1:29 AM
I am playing level 5 I think and I have to defeat the gremlins and I simply can't do it. Can anyone help please? What sort of weapons and how many should I be making.?

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Dec 2, 10 3:01 AM
I am still in Scotland. I have 3 single rooms and 1 double. Mother and baby take double. Room crashes and when repaired it becomes a starred room. I now have a mother and baby wanting a double which I no longer have and a lady wanting a starred room. How can I stop one of them being disappointed.

posted in King's Smith 2 on Dec 1, 10 12:11 AM
I'm playing on Monkey Island and I have to get 10,000 in money which I have got - no problem but I also have to get 400 in income. I have obviously sold loads of stuff and now have 12,000 money but the income bar won't move.

What am I doing wrong?

tia

posted in King's Smith 2 on Dec 1, 10 12:08 AM
Many thanks. Somehow, I failed to see the cart.

posted in King's Smith 2 on Nov 30, 10 12:30 AM
I am playing the fourth game on Monkey Island. I have to produce 4 swords, 4 shields and 3 armour.

No matter how many I produce and whether I keep them or sell them, they do not register as having been made.

Can anyone help please?

posted in Paradise Beach 2: Around the World on Nov 1, 10 2:34 AM
How do I purchase items from store? So far I have only been able to buy the mermaid statue.

I presume you need a certain amount of points, if so, how many?

Thanks

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 10, 10 1:30 AM
Seems no-one likes the mini games including me. I haven't managed to complete a single one of them.

Hopefully the game developers will take note and leave them out of future games

trekkie spice

posted in Ski Resort Mogul on Sep 16, 10 9:56 AM
Before I can do level 12, I understand I have to get at least silver or gold on all the previous levels. I did fine until I got to level 11 and I can't get even close to getting silver. Can anyone tell me what order I should build in please. I seem to have tried everything, but obviously not.

posted in Ski Resort Mogul on Sep 16, 10 2:05 AM
I'm having the same problem. There aren't enough 4 x 4 spaces to put cafes as well as cottages.

Could some kind and sympathetic player out there tell us what goes on which squares.

Happing gaming

trekkie spice

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 6, 10 1:52 AM
Hi everyone,

I have got the hacker nicely tied up and blocked his exits, but how do I get back to the workshop. The only rooms I can get to are the one with the hacker, the bedroom below and the hall.

Have a nice day

I have finished the game but withouth finishing some aspects. For instance I have washing powder in my inventory so presumably I should have used the washing machine. There are other things too I should like to have finished.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jul 28, 10 11:21 PM
I have 17 people (I didn't want that many but my builder ran amok amongst the girls) I have 3 fruit trees but I am still running out of food and there has been no honey for ages.

What do I do?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jul 28, 10 11:02 PM
Hi everyone,

I didn't know what a pitcher plant looked like so I Googled it but I still can't find it in our village. where is it?

thankx

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jul 28, 10 2:17 AM
I have this randy builder who keeps making the girls pregnant although his speciality is construction and not parenthood, and without asking me.

The only way I can stop him is hearing him kissing and then separating him from his chosen inamorata and hauling him back to the building site, which is fine when I am there but if I leave the game, I come back and find all my female workers tied up for 2 years with babies my farmers can't afford to feed.

Any other way to stop him?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jul 28, 10 12:54 AM
Hope you've done it by now but if not, you just put builders on it - the more and the more qualified the better - but you may need Restoration level 2 first.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator