Posts created by kaistork

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Jun 3, 11 1:05 PM
okay this is going to sound really bad... but i just can get past level 10. Any tips would be helpfull!

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Jun 6, 10 8:07 PM
ok there are some items in this game that i have no idea what they are and at this point they are 2 decanters, union jack, and bast if you could explain to me what any of these things are that would be a great help! thanks

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 10, 09 9:28 AM
i need help.

i absolutely cannot find the 4th radio part. The one that says something like you just need to look in the right spot.

HELP HELP HELP. Please im desperate

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 10, 09 9:18 AM
Re:radio parts
by nataliesmama on June 9, 6:06 PM
Okay, my 8 year old found the 4th radio part. I'm trying not to feel stupid

If you take someone up to the woods in section 2 - this is not the one where you chop wood at the crack. It is the grove of trees just under that and that edge the pond. We both got radio part 4 there.

Now I'm not sure what good it does to stare at the tiki in area 3 since I got all the radio parts.

This one is the third radio part not the 4th

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 9, 09 4:23 PM
I need help finding the 4th radio part, the 3rd radio part, and the 9th radio part.
If anyone can help me please, please help!

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 9, 09 4:22 PM
I need help finding the 4th radio part, the 3rd radio part, and the 9th radio part.
If anyone can help me please, please help!

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 9, 09 4:17 PM
Radio part number 5 is in section 3.

you have to get a girl to fish in the pond by the hunting sign. fish by the tiny rock .
(this is toward the top of the screen)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator