Posts created by VimsenGrr

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 14 1:00 AM
tookat wrote:Did you put your boots on?
Did you remember to use your amulet?

I find I forget to look down at the right side of my screen as often as I should, and do a head-desk and a du-oh! when I realize the answer was right in front of me.

Yep, tried the boots, it tells me there is no reason to hide. Tried the amulet, grandpa tells me to get back to the garden to get the book.... which I cannot do, as I still have to get past the dragon.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 14 12:55 PM
I'm having the same problem. Grandpa tells me to hurry back and get the book but I don't have the key as I haven't defeated the dragon according to the SG.

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 2, 14 11:40 AM
Yaelle wrote:I just wanted to add this. I see post after post after post on all games about this. I know that it is some peoples' preference to have those, but it bothers me becauseit makes it seem like potential players will be turned off and not even consider buying certain games, everytime someone writes up one of those all caps I AM NOT GOING TO BUY THIS!!! posts.
So I just want to put my two cents in that not everyone feels that way AND that its not always the story that there is no untimed mode or that the game is unplayable or.whatever the case may be.

*thumbs up*

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 27, 14 10:30 AM
mgpaquin wrote:
VimsenGrr wrote:
mgpaquin wrote:What the developers really have to give us is an untimed option. This game will still boot you out even in "relaxed" mode, which is too bad. I did wind up buying it, but after playing a few levels my hand is cramped and sore...

Don't get stressed out just because time runs out. It still let's you finish the level, no?

As I said above, it does NOT let you finish the level. It boots you out of the level, to start over again.

Sorry. Right you are

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 27, 14 9:42 AM
mgpaquin wrote:What the developers really have to give us is an untimed option. This game will still boot you out even in "relaxed" mode, which is too bad. I did wind up buying it, but after playing a few levels my hand is cramped and sore...

Don't get stressed out just because time runs out. It still let's you finish the level, no?

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 27, 14 6:36 AM
Relaxed mode works, it just doesn't mean untimed. Relaxed mode means the game is easier... it will be more difficult if 'Relaxed' is checked.

I miss untimed mode... but this game is too fun to pass up just because of no umtimed mode

posted in Times of Vikings on Aug 5, 13 11:34 AM
Do you see the sign between the two empty building spots? Click on it, and it will give you the option to light a fire. The other one is just above this one kinda.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 5:54 AM
Of course!

For all of you stuck on this leve, build a market and a quarry as soon as you can. Ghosts will quickly begin attacking, which gives you mana to build the market. And so on

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 5:48 AM
What wood market? It won't let me repair anything as I have no wood or mana.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 3:44 AM
How do I get started on level 12? How do I get wood when I can't repair the market as I have no mana?

Edit:

Of course!

For all of you stuck on this level, build a market and a quarry as soon as you can (or anything else). Ghosts will quickly begin attacking, which gives you mana to build the market. And so on

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on May 2, 13 10:55 AM
I am encountering the same issue as at least one other person has already mentioned before me.

The first thing I noticed is how no profiles are saved. It says on the main menu page my profiles name is Vimsen, but when I go to take a closer look at profiles, I can not delete the profile already made (it's simply not in the list).

Second, I can make a new profile with the exact same name, no problem. It does not save profiles properly.

The second thing I noticed, is the game beginning again and again and again. Things you have found reappear at the exact same spot they where found before (even though you already have it in inventory). The wolf is in the exact same spot when you go back to where you came from. The scenes start again and again, the doors are closed again, and, of course, as you have already opened them, you don't have the right item to open
them again.

I have tried to uninstall, re-download and reinstall this game. Upon doing this, it asked me to create a whole new profile all over again (since the game does not save the profile) and I had to start the game all over again. It's the same errors all troughout now as well.

If this was already a problem when the game was in beta, why was this not fixed before release?

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 3, 12 10:02 AM
Yep, both totems were removed, and egg delivered... eggs now though. I completely forgot the shaman guy in the middle. Problem solved

Valdy wrote:[b]Is it just with my version of the game or do others also experience no voices at odd times? Right at the beginning when I was briefed, I didn't hear the voice. The first voice I heard was from the guide.
Then, when the children spoke to me, the started by saying "help us", and then there was no more voice-over for the rest of what they said.

So has anyone else experienced this or is it just me?

I've not had this problem. However, the voice-overs have very low volume. Even though I have the sound otherwise up high, I have to struggle to hear the voice-overes. That's really my only complaint about this game so far (I finished the demo).

posted in Family Vacation California on Oct 25, 11 8:09 AM
gillydi53 wrote:Hi VisenGrr you have to click on the actual word in the list and that will activate the puzzle hoe this helps

It helped. Thank you

posted in Family Vacation California on Oct 25, 11 7:07 AM
Ok I feel a bit foolish, but I'm stuck. I did the first hidden object scene, and it told me to click on a suitcase to advance to another room. I entered the little girls room, and found every item on the list, but one. A doll, but the word had a puzzle piece in the corner, which tells me it's a puzzle. The hint is not activating at this point when I click on it, and I've tried clicking on everything in the scene. Where is this "doll" or puzzle I am supposed to find?

posted in Family Vacation California on Oct 25, 11 7:04 AM
Update: It finally downloaded for me, and is working fine so far.

posted in Family Vacation California on Oct 25, 11 6:02 AM
handyfr wrote:Game down load is terrible. Can't get it to 'validate'!!!!

I can't even get it to download. It's extremely slow, and I keep getting "download timed out", error code 2.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 11 5:49 AM
How come there is no staff in this place? Seems odd to me that she can roam the place freely, with no one around. It also seems odd to me that this one patient has all these useful things in his cell, you would think that, in a place like this, the mean doctors and staff kept them in empty cells. Other then that, loving the game. Great graphics, music fits the game, and the story is intriguing.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 11 6:46 AM
Thank you

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 11 5:03 AM
So I placed the prince and princess picture in the statues hands, and the guide tells me to proceed trough the door, but the door is covered with vines... where do I find the tool to remove them?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator