Posts created by Minuet888

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on May 6, 14 9:21 PM
Another small error but on Vicki and David's wedding they introduce Seth the rocker who helped Sara and Nico meet, uh who cares wrong wedding, I swear this is similar to the error I pointed out on 3.8 who edits these things anyways.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on May 6, 14 2:39 PM
It's a small error but the summary before the wedding starts says that Norbert has prepared a beautiful speech for Xander and Nora however the wedding is for Tristan and Erica. oops!

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on May 6, 14 2:37 PM
I actually disagree sorry.
I liked having more to do like finding the missing stuff, and the conga line and seating the guests puzzle. I didn't find it all too different from the previous wedding dashes but you also don't want the same thing after the same thing you want little changes which is why it's called Wedding Dash 4 instead of Wedding Dash 3 all over again.
I've also had no problems completing the levels, they are challenging but not impossible.

posted in DinerMania on Apr 12, 14 2:25 PM
so the gangsters don't pay at all?
they just take up room and time?

posted in DinerMania on Apr 12, 14 2:22 PM
there are different types of special games BUT they never tell you HOW to play them, it is frustrating!

posted in Sally's Studio on Nov 25, 13 4:10 PM
ummm sorry Nicholas but that makes no sense, freezing the game won't upgrade the stuff. Just keep going through the game then later on like towards the last one like Hawaii then go back and replay one of the levels in Vancouver and it will give you the medal. I think it even says by the medal description you may need to come back and replay this level.

posted in Sally's Studio on Nov 25, 13 4:07 PM
You need to contact technical support.

posted in Sally's Studio on Nov 25, 13 4:05 PM
It doesn't exist in Sally's Salon or Sally's Spa. You get a perfect score by serving all customers possible (sometimes not all the customers get through in time so remember to check that) and all customers check out with 5 full hearts

posted in Sally's Studio on Nov 25, 13 3:55 PM
I too had difficulty with it but finally got through it. Now if only the same thing would happen with the last stage. Does anyone know how many customers are supposed to be in the very last level the one in Hawaii

posted in Sally's Studio on Nov 25, 13 3:53 PM
Same here

posted in Sally's Studio on Nov 25, 13 3:52 PM
I don't believe the chairs fill them up with hearts they just keep them patient as in they won't lose their hearts as quickly and even that is in combination with the magazines that you have to give them. I am pretty sure that is how it works but don't quote me.

posted in Sally's Studio on Nov 25, 13 3:47 PM
Where is this premium store??? I don't have the option of getting a greeter or a cashier!!!???

posted in Sally's Studio on Nov 25, 13 3:46 PM
How did you hire a cashier? I don't even have that option on my game?

posted in Sally's Studio on Nov 25, 13 3:45 PM
I have sally's Studio and I downloaded it a long time ago like when it first became available. People are talking about serving 1,000 in one sitting. I don't have that challenge where are you guys seeing that? Are there two different versions of Sally's Studio?
People are also talking about getting a chasier and a greeter and a premium store? I don't have any of this!?!?!?!

posted in Sally's Studio on Nov 25, 13 3:43 PM
I am having trouble only on the very last level. I have a perfect on every single level except the last one. I have earned all of my medals. it is driving me crazy. All my customers have 5 hearts when they leave. I am going as fast as I can and after a point no more customers came in yet I am still only getting expert. If no one customers came in and the tore was still open then what's the deal?

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Aug 16, 13 11:57 AM
might be nice if you say WHERE this walkthrough is?
Are you referring to a forum with that title? Because I'm pretty sure people can find that on their own the title is pretty self explanatory. No need to start another thread.

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Aug 16, 13 11:55 AM
I tried dragging the rope (and everything else) to the spot and it still won't work. This is so frustrating but at least I know I'm not the only one.

posted in Youda Jewel Shop on Jul 4, 13 1:27 PM
Hi,
I hear everyone talking about a crown and art station and perfect award or an award for using 50 lamps etc.
But I've played this game multiple games, finished it multiple times and never had anything like this. Never got any awards, nothing that ever showed me it was keeping track of the amount of lamps I used.
I definately didn't have a side station of crown and art making.
When I go to play there is only one way to play which it seems like a story type playing.
Is there a different version to download? Should there be two different ways to play the game that I'm not seeing?
Is this an error in my game?

posted in Youda Jewel Shop on Jul 4, 13 1:22 PM
Hi
how do you get a perfect or diamond on a level where I constantly have the customer that has to be served first or else she loses patience points.
Well what do you do if you have two of those people at once?
I can't serve both of them first at the same time?
It's impossible to get a diamond on the level!

How do you guys get past it?

posted in Youda Jewel Shop on Jul 4, 13 1:18 PM
Everyone is talking about awards throughout the game but I never get anything like that are there different versions of the game that are downloadable?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator