Posts created by mzarmanda32

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Apr 12, 11 8:44 PM
Does anyone know if they are going to fix the game or what? I want to get to the end of the game?

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 19, 11 4:39 PM
This version of the Dash games is very trying and hard. I play till it frustrates me, but I learned a trick you have to use those green token things to push time back to give you more time on the clock but you have to use them wisely don't use it at the beginning of the timer use it towards the middle or near the end it normally works. But there absolutely shouldn't be a sequel to this game.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 8, 11 6:22 PM
I've used everything to scrub the bar and can not seem to figure it out. Can someone please help me? Thanks In Advance!!!!

posted in Avenue Flo: Special Delivery on Nov 15, 10 2:55 PM
I enjoyed this game very much. Thanks for the walkthrough and it helped. The puzzles were a little simpler than the other Avenue Flo game. Waiting for the next installment.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 8, 10 9:26 PM
I enjoyed every aspect of this game....very creepy. Can't wait for the next installment. Good Work BigFish.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 14, 09 10:54 PM
Just conquered the game and I can't wait for the next one. I'm a big fan of MCF. If anyone needs help, I'm here.

That was a very fun game. I enjoyed it even though I beat it the same day I bought it. Hope everyone have as much fun as I did.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator