Posts created by tammylovesred

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 13 6:20 PM
oh my gosh bought this game on friday and had just stated playing it when my computer crashed well after 3 days it came back up in safe mode i have norton security so it wasnt virus so i uninstalled all games and then just reinstalled this game well as soon as i started playing it again it did the same thing so i had to run error report through my startup so it took all day to clean up fies reinstalled this game and as soon as i did my screen went purple and started making a weird sound then i got an error alert said this game is corrupt and unstable i now know theres something wrong with game so i uninstalled the game and now my computer is fine i thought i was going to have to buy new laptop..i wonder if anyone had this problem im afraid to reinstall and play this game going to ask bf to reimbursh my credits to get another one i have been a bf customer for 6 years and never had this happen before.i luv the games on this sight .........

posted in Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper on Jan 10, 13 12:17 PM
Need help getting necklace on grotto

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 20, 12 9:44 PM
SORRY BUT WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED with this game was fooled by demo the sparkles make you feel like a paint by number game i wish i had waited and bought another game .

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 20, 12 9:32 PM
i have to say soo dissapointed playing this game with all the sparkles which you cant stop is like a paint by number very boring ,when i played the demo it was so much fun so i bought it wish i had waited and bought another because you have so many that are great .i was truly fooled by the demo.........

posted in Tearstone on Jun 10, 11 5:58 PM
just finished, LOVED IT really enjoyed it beautiful graphics hated for it to end. BIG FISH ROCKS.................

i purchased this game but cant get nothing but black screen have tried all these options please help

I am glad i am not the only one who cant play this game have a 4g new laptop toshiba first time this has happened cant get game to install correctly.hopefully bf will correct soon.love this sight for games.......

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 12, 11 9:01 PM
just finished i loved it as usual BIG FISH RULES''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Mar 29, 11 11:33 PM
A+ game love it worth game credit..............

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 13, 11 10:37 PM
i just got through finishing this game loved it well worth the credit. one of the best games on here so far but have played a lot of great games here, my oppion is BIG FISH RULES............

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 30, 11 5:16 PM
i just finished also was wondering if there is seqal because the witch said sopia is flying off to find her people and then it ended

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Sep 11, 10 6:35 PM
such a dissapointment my favorite movie growing had to have game BIG FISH should be ashamed of this one terrible graphics and game play

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 6, 10 6:58 PM
loved the game wil play next one if it comes out YOU ROCK BIG FISH best gaming site.....................................................

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator