Posts created by Memaslove

posted in Aveyond 2 on Jul 30, 09 2:11 PM
Played the game twice and beat it, third time around can not get the witch to do a thing
keeps saying for me to leave. I know I can't get to the ghost town before I do this, so what could I be doing wrong.

posted in Annabel on Mar 24, 09 8:55 AM
There is a solution on page 4 of the forum.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 21, 09 5:29 AM
first you have to wash the filament in kitchen, second go and place it on sampler. Take a test tupe and get a sample from fridge.vile 810, place test tube on sampler lower handle, press + button, take filament and place on microscope, top right press first , then next, take filament out plase back on sampler move handle press - bottom take test tube and place on back rack. Record in book these numbers, 100 mononuclear, 0 polynuclear, total 1666 mark at bottom Unknown anomarly.
The others are:
Vile. 811 46 54 1000 no anomaly
Vile. 812 89 11 1428 unknown anomaly
Vile 813 to 815 just check the walk through and get the numbers

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 21, 09 5:08 AM
Look on page 2 of forum under end of the path I left a reply there.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 20, 09 9:10 AM
Try holding your mouse slightly below the blue line, not on top this way the direction can be seen more clearly, it does not matter how good it is drawn just that you follow the line of direction without going to slow and make sure you don't let up on the mouse button, any time you loose direction or let up it starts over.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 20, 09 8:46 AM
You could go to gameboomers and get the walkthrough by Kheops Studios, it is in great detail, I just finised the game but had to use the walkthrough alot.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 20, 09 4:32 AM
Take the coin in items and place it in the center of the lid then you can move the bars in, good luck.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 19, 09 3:42 PM
Gameboomers.com has a walkthrough which tells you the exact numbers to put in the book.

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 19, 09 3:38 PM
Great game just finished it today, enjoy!
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 19, 09 3:31 PM
Go to menu hit save this session then at the bottom hit save again hope this helps
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 19, 09 1:42 PM
Just finished the game, first I hope you saved before this part. I did the steps wrong so went back to my last save. to start the first is where the blood vile is, just draw this one with out leaving up on your mouse, after this do the drawings first then place the items in his mouth. For the cross draw the straight line first pick mouse arrow up and then draw straight across, pentagram just continue holding down mouse, swastika draw one part first picking up mouse draw the other, ladder draw straight line do second straight then make for straight lines pick up mouse on each part next draw top line, long line ,short line as for the last draw stright line then the rest, the picture doesn't have to be perfect, you just have to make sure you don't break the pattern. Each line shoud have no break like this_____________, not this --------------. Hope you can figure it out from this good luck.
memaslove`

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 19, 09 6:23 AM
Check walkthrough from gameboomers.com it explains it, the one I have is from Kheops Studios.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 19, 09 6:17 AM
If your looking for the second code it is MCMXlll, as far as the book that is explained in the walkthroughs, you can get one from gameboomers.com, but that is not necessary to finsh the game, hope this helps.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 18, 09 4:39 PM
Check your messages, I just sent you one. Right below your question is another like yours, I posted a reply there.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 18, 09 4:28 PM
Check gameboomers.com for the walk through it shows you how. The first part you have to change
the letters to septe and make sure to change roman numerals as follow 2 5 1 3 4 if they are not, just pick them up and place in right order, next you need to type from uarcqrvdutdckohqyvikyuqq, oh make sure to use the pencil on the paper to see these letters, next take envelope out of drawer check the date with mag. glass which is august, take out Janos note and examine it with mag. glass, then follow the same as above changing septe to augus, and 2 5 4 1 3, and type a few lines that is on the other paper starting from ygrow etc.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 18, 09 2:18 PM
I am past Janos, in the room with the skull game and hat game, got the hats right one log came off the door but can't get the other puzzle.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 18, 09 1:31 PM
Can anyone explain how this part works, started with the sweat and so on no luck.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 18, 09 12:00 PM
gameboomers.com has a good walk through by Kheops Studios, it shows everything in detail, check it out.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 18, 09 6:19 AM
Go to gameboomers.com get the Path of the dragon walk through by Kheops Studios, it gives you all step by step instructions. If you can't do it then send me a private message and I will try and help.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 18, 09 6:02 AM
Go back to Janos room take the envelope and examine it with mag. glass, then take Janos note the one with Sonntag etc. and numbers examine it with mag. glass then save. This is what I forgot to do was to check his note, from there go to attic and hook up player,then to dispensary and develop film go talk with her she should show you the way.
memaslove

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator