Posts created by Ses2689

posted in Tearstone on Jun 10, 11 1:36 PM
Sorry to be the rotten fish in the pond, but I did not 'like' this game.

From the get go, the elementry tutorial had be thinking I was in kindergarden.
I turned my speakers off after 30 minutes, because the repetitive score was
driving me up the wall. The start to my yawning was the 'find the difference'
(mini game) with the water color picture. I skipped it, after a few minutes.
I never stopped yawning after that, literally!

Maybe I was bored because the characters were bored. I 'spoke' with them
then they went to sleep. I don't know...the game bored me. Sorry.

I am sorry, I know a lot of people spent a lot of time on the development of
this game. You are obviously very talented and I am looking forward to
other games. Best of luck in the future.

This is by far the best A HOG I have ever played.

I bought it yesterday, finishing up today. I have savored every minute.

Enjoy. 5+ Stars

Am I just tired from playing the most difficult and by far the the best HOG game ever? I have no idea where to find the lite candle. Thanks for any help.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 24, 10 8:57 AM
In ten years of playing I have never finished a game until now! I am finished with the crap this game has to offer! And I think I am finished with BIG FISH!

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Apr 15, 09 4:43 PM
Same problem here. Whats up? After all these months and no fix?

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 11, 09 12:07 PM
Use the scissors to cut the rope of the hanging booble thingy in the back of the room, mouse over says something like... "there is something shiny here."

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Apr 3, 09 11:07 AM
Twice I have downloaded this game. Twice it will not run. Whats up with that?

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 5, 09 2:25 PM
Sorry I misunderstood your question. To complete the signature, take the pen and trace the red "stoke" of the signature. You do not have to be exact in your tracing of the red part of the sig. just somewhat close. And As soon as you complete one part of the sig another part of the sig will turn red for you to trace.

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 5, 09 1:42 PM
Pen needs no special ink. It is used for just one purpose and putting it to the ID card should take care of it.

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 4, 09 2:52 PM
To me this is a click fest game. The mini games were beyond logic at points. Actually the whole plot was puzzling at times. I don't think I will play the game again. It didn't entertain me much, but wasted a few hours of my time. But, wait...I play Big Fish to be puzzled and because I have time to waste. I just wasn't too amused while playing this game. Actually my fustration level was high, at times.

On a lighter note, the graphics are top notch. Ease of navigation is second notch, overall the game was worth the money.

To me the road building was a breeze...just be aware that you can place any of the directional pieces anywhere on the map, one does not have to follow a path from start to finish. The most frustrating mini for me was the lab tonic machine with the blinking green light. Whats up with that? Click fest #1. And I agree with the final puzzle frustation. While trying to defuse the bomb, one may want to defuse their computer, because one may have to redo the sequence numerous times. And whats up with the lights in the squares sequence , no logic with on and off partitions, click fest #2!

Looking back the game has some very unique parts. Just be prepared for an amazing and possible frustrating journey.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator