Posts created by marny2

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on May 30, 10 11:41 AM
The standard edition is great. We have memerships here and elSeWhere so between the two, most games are available.

Playing the regular version here. I fed the wolf the cooked meat and never got the hidden object puzzle by the fireplace in the hunting lodge to get the potato chips. So...I am stuck at not being able to feed the chips to the wolf.

Any help? Thanks so much.

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Dec 18, 09 9:53 AM
neisemeller wrote:Could someone help me. This is a great relaxing game but I'm stuck. I am one the level where there is a block in the middle of the game. I have turned all the golden blocks and now I do not know how to get the middle one??

It is Level 58, and I am also stuck. There does not seem to be any way to get to the snowman stuck in the middle. Can anyone help, please? TIA so much!

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 4, 09 9:19 AM
If you gave her the Orc flowers or sonnet, she can't marry Edward.

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 4, 09 9:18 AM
You have to rent Pemberly Keep from the agent in Thais that you rented the apartment from before you go to Aveyond. Propose to Mel in Pemberly Keep, and ask her a second time...

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 23, 09 1:45 PM
Make the fire at the workshop (by the windmill) bigger by pulling on the rope at the bellows. You just pull the rope one time and it makes the fire hotter.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 23, 09 1:35 PM
I haven't seen this posted yet so...in making Amber friendly, I gave her the shell necklace and then took it back out of the hidey-hole and put it on Mina. I think it gave me 15 or 18 points for doing that.

Thanks for the tips about changing bait and hooks. My first time was 771 but I am playing it again for max points. Good job on the 800s and 900s!!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 23, 09 1:27 PM
When you first go in to remove the screws and take out the bad circuits, the lights should be all green. Remove the screws, remove the broken circuits and replace them correctly so there is a little electrical connection signal like smoke.

Then close the door of the circuit box and just turn one of the handles to turn it red. After the tiger is gone, turn that handle until you have all green again.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 23, 09 1:24 PM
Put your mouse over the area you want to read, and read the English translation at the bottom of the window.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 23, 09 1:23 PM
The first RTMI had a camera problem that caused some screens to move around if you moved the mouse too fast. Try just not moving your mouse and see if the screen stops moving.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 23, 09 1:22 PM
You play 2 tunes for Amber on the ocarina. She also likes fish.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 23, 09 1:18 PM
Oops!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 23, 09 1:16 PM
Do you have the nail in the sharpening stone? Then push the pedal and you can sharpen the saw blade. The handle is for cutting wood with the saw blade. Hope that helps!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 21, 09 8:33 AM
After the 11 blue cones have been placed in their proper positions, the blue button at the front of the puzzle has to be pushed down.

Then, the subtitles will appear.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 17, 09 7:06 AM
Leonardo will attack if you get his friendship bar only part of the way toward green and then try to walk left toward his palm tree. Give him the marrow, the lizard, play the ocarina, duplicate the 2 tunes to get the bar up to green. Then, you can go to his palm tree if there is something that you need to recover.

About shooting Slugger and Sentinal with the blowgun, I am having a hard time getting them both to turn red at the same time. Am I missing something? Thanks so much

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 15, 09 8:05 PM
Heleo, Thank you for posting the screenshot!! I would never have been able to figure out that puzzle!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 15, 09 8:56 AM
To get more clay, you can use the shortcut back to the lakeside. Have Jep walk into the area to get more clay (the place where the blue flowers are). Then use the shortcut back to lakeside to make the tokens...fire them in the kiln at the workshop (another shortcut).

I am stuck at putting the tokens in the proper order in the puzzle. Any help? Many thks!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 12, 09 7:55 PM
Where can copyright infringement be reported to BigFish? Many thanks!

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 10, 09 12:05 PM
Have you played Aveyond2 yet? I think it is one of the best, quite similar to FF.

The best RPG game I've played on the PC is Return to Mysterious Island!

Thanks for the game recommendations in this thread.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator