Posts created by waltdu

posted in Inbetween Land on Dec 6, 12 10:03 AM
I go to the tunnel but there isn't any thing there except the entrance behind the blue circle and it is open. No mask anywhere. Where is it?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Sep 23, 10 6:35 AM
I understand it will be Oct 3 before anything can be done about this problem.
There aren't enough games for Mac as it is and when we get one that is good there
is something wrong. Why can't we get the same games for Mac that you provide for PC.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Sep 20, 10 3:43 PM
HURRY!!!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jul 15, 10 6:52 AM
I have re-played this game 3 times and every time I get to the part where you put
all the stuff on the Sarcophagus, (I have all the parts) I can't get the to rotate to fit
in the space. I don't know what to do. It was a frustrating game and am sorry I
bought it.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jul 15, 10 6:49 AM
bjwhitt wrote:
wcoltish wrote:got to the end of the game then it tells me I don't have enough parts to finiDid you sh,but have no idea what I need and no way to find out.
Did you ever find what you were missing? I'm in the same boat.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 7, 10 3:08 PM
I have all the hidden objects and only a line that says
"This is the single-goal text line" I don't know what that means
I have the crowbar, the bolt cutter, the gas can and the copper wire,
nothing works. What do I do?

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 18, 10 3:18 PM
I mistakenly clicked on the bird that doesn't have a shadow and it won't reset back to the original 4 birds. I can't complete the puzzle now, what do I do?

posted in Kuros on Jul 30, 09 11:48 AM
I have etched the symbols on the tablet several times correctly and it will not transport me to the metal realm. What is wrong? These things make the game boring.

Waltdu

posted in Riddle of the Sphinx on Jun 17, 09 9:05 PM
I have the pot with the stars in it and have only 8 different ones, are there supposed to be 9 or is there just one particular one that works? Did I not find all the pot getting to this point or does it make any difference is you look at all of them or not?

posted in The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II on Jun 11, 09 6:42 AM
I'm about ready to, even the walkthroughs are not clear enough I have noticed that when it says "go left" it really means "go right" but figuring that out isn't enough help.
I am getting nowhere, it shouldn't be this difficult, I keep going in circles and no joy here at all, I don't need any more frustration.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator