Posts created by likearock

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Oct 20, 12 8:32 PM
please help with the password for police computer. have tried looking at walk through but nothing makes sense

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Oct 20, 12 8:29 PM
boxes first books then wastebaskets

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Oct 20, 12 7:31 PM
have tried every combo i can think of even went to walk through and can't figure out the correct one. HELP

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Oct 20, 12 7:22 PM
stack the boxes and wastebaskets to get out the transom window

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Dec 6, 10 5:03 PM
I am stuck after getting journal. Can't find any secret message with the magnifying glass. Heated the iron and tryed doing that and nothing is coming up! Help please!

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Dec 6, 10 5:02 PM
Darcy123 wrote:I am just a newby in the computer games arena. I have played a few games so far, and have just completed Nibiru.

I must admit that when I first started this game, I was totally lost. I had no idea how it worked, what I was supposed to do, or even how or what the cursor would do, etc. I then did some reading, and become very comfortable with how the whole thing operated.

I must say, that I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I had to use a walk-through for much of it (I liked UHS the most). Regardless of needing lots of help, I enjoyed it immensely. I loved the graphics, and the story line.

I noticed many people get stuck in certain areas, and it seems impossible to move on. I learnt quickly that there is a sequence of events that must take place. If you can't move on, retrace steps, or consult a walk through or the forum.

This game is so worth every cent. It was SO worth persevering with. I look forward to playing more like. Any suggestions anyone? What other games are similiar in play and genre to this one?

Thank you BFG.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 16, 10 8:25 PM
How did you get the crystal at the beach?

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 16, 10 8:22 PM
Help what is the secret for getting the crystal?

am trying to figure out how to use the crowbar. The strategy guide says to look at the ceiling but I get nothing. Any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator