Posts created by Starfire27

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 25, 13 1:26 PM
I bought MSM and then installed the update. Since then, the screen will not respond to my clicks. When I click on a monster to collect money, I get the "Visit" series of buttons, as though I were just clicking on an open area of the screen. I can't collect money or XP. I restarted the computer after the first time this happened, but the result is the same. Not sure where to go from here, except to accept the frustration and just delete the game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

posted in Supermarket Management 2 on Jun 14, 11 6:45 PM
I enjoyed this game in the demo and bought it right after, but I have had some issues with it that made me put it in the "not so much" column of my Like Book. I found, first of all, that the game ran slow at times, froze up entirely at others, and generally was choppy more sessions than not. One big annoyance was that after cutting the meat or fish for the customer, I ended up with that person's big giant head sitting right on top of the meat counter, preventing my character from leaving the area and attending to other customers or dealing with the problems at the counters and registers. I always had to shut the game down at that point and restart.

When the game did run, it ran smoothly, but always at the same speed - boring. It really got repetitive after a while since there was very little new to deal with; the challenges of each new level really weren't sufficient to make the game that much of a draw for me.

I love Time Management games in general, but I wasn't able to enjoy the TM part of this one because it just didn't hold my attention.

I'm happy, though, that others seem to enjoy it so much and would recommend all TM fans, or just those interested, to give it a try. It may be just exactly what you're looking for. For me, though, I'll wait for the next Roads of Rome type TM game.

posted in Cake Shop 3 on Mar 27, 11 4:09 PM
I sometimes have trouble picking up the items, but my main complaint is that I can never be sure if I'm actually going to keep that expert trophy. I have also had the problem with the wrong restaurants appearing in the wrong countries. These issues have taken all the fun out of this game for me. I think we should all get a game credit because this is surely more trouble than it's worth.

posted in Cake Shop 3 on Mar 27, 11 4:04 PM
I'm bugged about this game. The issue of expert levels not showing up, and previously expert levels becoming non-expert the first time you turn your back, just makes it unpleasant for me. I'm kind of sorry I bought it.

posted in Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers on Feb 7, 10 7:01 PM
Maybe I'm a dope, but I'm having a very hard time finding the weeds to dig up in Garden 2. I dig them all at the beginning, then I get the red disc that says I have to dig more but for the life of me I can't find enough to make it go away, just one or two at a time.I thought maybe I was putting my beehives, etc. on top of them but I've moved them all over the place and I still can't find enough to dig. Does anyone have any hints on this? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator