Posts created by LizzieK

posted in Push The Box on Jun 6, 15 9:34 AM
This list will be updated as I get requests and post more videos.

I plan to post video walkthroughs for certain levels on youtube. If you would like to see a video walkthrough for a specific level, please send me a PM.

I work during the day so I can only work on the videos in the evening. I will do the best I can to respond to each request.

Happy gaming!

Search for Push the Box PC walkthrough on youtube to find these videos.

Levels posted so far:

Level 1 - to get achievement "Complete a game in one drag".
Level 4
Level 6
Level 7
Level 10
Level 11
Level 18
Level 19
Level 21
Level 23
Level 27
Level 30
Level 34
Level 36
Level 37
Level 38
Level 39
Level 42
Level 49
Level 58
Level 62
Level 63
Level 64
Level 67
Level 69
Level 74
Level 79
Levels 81 through 100

posted in Push The Box on Jun 6, 15 9:32 AM
You can find a walkthrough video on youtube by searching for Push the Box level 21. Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 14 1:13 PM
I'm glad you saw it, whitebutterfly. I wanted to leave one last picture and I was hoping you would remember it.

Best wishes to everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 14 7:46 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo
oo oo
oo oo
oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo ooo oo o oo o
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 14 7:41 AM
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I will miss all the friends I made in this game. If the game ever changes for the better I may play it again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 14 7:34 AM
thistle809 wrote:LizzieK - You will be sorely missed by all of us who depended so much on your help and guidance. Get some rest and maybe you might decide to come back and play at a slower, less stressful pace.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into helping so many others.

Thank you Thistle. I have been playing slowly but it is the boredom of so many rounds of HOS to get coins that has made me lose interest in playing. I still play other BFG games so I will read this forum from time to time to see if this game changes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 14 7:27 AM
tigress1_2u wrote:Wow I am so very sorry to hear that you have stopped playing Lizzie. But I am glad that you have found a new hobby and making children happy is always just as enjoyable for you as well as for them! And that you Rose are thinking of doing the same! I will sorely miss you both...

Vlania wrote:Lizzie, I love that you've found a RL crafting stage but truly sad that you're going. I'm getting my stuff together to try and fix this. Keep up, or check in, with the forum okay? (stuffing things into my duffel)

Thank you tigress1 and Viania. My new hobby is only to get me through the MC withdrawals.
I am still a BFG Club member and I still play games (just not MC). I actually bought 4 games from BFG yesterday in the BOGOF sale.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 14 7:13 PM
aleutcia wrote: I just wanted to voice this opinion because I do not think I'm the only one who thinks this way. It seems that you read more negative comments and complaints in the forum than positive. Some days I don't even bother reading the forum because all the complaining just brings me down. I know a lot of people read the forums and don't post and maybe they feel this way too. Maybe I am wrong, but I hope not because I want these games to continue.

I want this game to continue also, for the sake of the people who are enjoying it. My original post is not a complaint. If players stop playing, especially paying players, I think the developers want to know why. If the players don't tell them what they like and don't like then the developers don't have helpful feedback. My original post does not encourage anyone else to stop playing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 14 5:48 PM
I enjoyed playing this game early on and I spend real money to buy diamonds when each new update was released. I am an actual paying customer and I don’t mind paying for my entertainment. If other players don’t spend money, that is ok too. But I am someone who spent money and would have continued to spend money if the game had remained balanced and reasonable. I don’t begrudge the money I have spent because I enjoyed the experience until recently. This is the main reason for my post. I feel if the game continues like it is that more paying players will leave.

In order to help me get through my initial withdrawals from this game I found a new hobby. I have always been a crafter so I found a new craft to occupy my mind and hands for the past few days. I spent about $130 on craft supplies to get me started with this fun craft. I could have spent that money on Midnight Castle but that would have been money spent because of frustration and boredom and I would have felt resentment toward BFG because of that. Ultimately that would not have gained me much in the game. Whereas the new hobby items I am making are being given away to neighborhood children and that makes me and them happy.

I have read comments from players that have played other FTP games here on Big Fish. They seem to be based on the same premise: to hook you early and then make the game so difficult (or boring) that you will want to spend money to move along in the game. After my experience with this game, I will not play any more FTP games.

I hope the players who continue to play have tons of fun. Remember “It’s only a game” and games should be FUN.

Happy gaming!
LizzieK

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 14 5:47 PM
This is feedback to the game developers as to why a paying customer stopped playing this game.

I took a break from playing on August 20th because I was bored with the repetitive HOS in the game. I suppose some people enjoy playing the HOS hundreds of times and this game is right for them. I was ok with it for maybe the first 500 or 600 hundred times then it became a chore. I don’t mind a challenge. I played the Bow Figurine 12 times the old way, but mind numbing boredom is not fun in a game.

The first few days of my break I felt like I had been let out of prison. I began to stop worrying about the monotonous rounds of HOS. I began to have fun doing other things. I still read the forums but that often made me sad because I could feel the pain of other players struggling with the cost of the new areas and the crafted items.

When I read about the “correction” of the cost to sell the items from the Bow Figurine, Six Paws and the other zoom zones, that is when I had to face that I would not go back to the game. Those areas were the only way I could get enough coins to play without playing the numerous rounds of HOS (and be bored to death and having my hand hurt.) Believe me I have been playing long enough to know how to craft & sell items but that often uses up the stamps and is not a long term solution. I just don’t want to play rounds and rounds of the same HOS over and over.

During the old Bow Figurine days I never ran out of coins. The game was structured so that you would accumulate enough coins doing the quests. The last few updates to the game have required around 250,000 or more coins to progress through the levels in the new content added. That is too much.

I enjoyed the gifting and trading back when I had inventory. The July new content cut my inventory to nothing so I had to shut down my wish list, because I could not gift back. So that took away part of the social aspect of the game. I still gave gifts from my secondary game but in my main game I was too inventory poor.

I enjoyed the forum. I had fun writing stories and creating a few pictures and posting help and game statistics when I could.

continued ...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 14 8:06 PM
There is a complete list of what crafted items cost and what they sell for in the Strategy Guide by Lady Sabelle. Look under Helpful Links for Midnight Castle then look for the topic

******** Midnight Castle Strategy Guide *********** Includes: How to get the Emerald Key!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 14 4:11 PM
I'm happy because I just won 2 Mechanical Hearts on the Wheel.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 6:46 PM
The discount is automatic. Be sure you are signed into your game manager. When you click on the diamonds that are $1.99 and you are taken to the checkout page the game club discount shows up and your price is $1.39. This works only for the PC game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 14 5:56 PM
I occasionally find myself clicking on the word in the list instead of the item in the scene. That's when I know its been a long day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 14 8:37 PM
You should read the dialogue on the quests. It really brings a lot to the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 14 8:53 PM
Coins to open Zoom Zones and new areas

Ancient Park - new area 8000
Broken Statue HOS 4000 - above door to Chapel
Overgrown Pond HOS 4300 estimate - below Stone Lady
Headstone Zoom Zone 4500 estimate - Below tree
Tree Face Zoom Zone 4700 - on tree
Sad Gargoyle Zoom Zone 6000 - on side of Chapel outside wall

Chapel - new area 10000
Grand Altar HOS 5000 - in back of inside of Chapel
Dark Ambon Zoom Zone 5300 - upper left
Confessional HOS 5500 - lower right
3 Monks Zoom Zone 5700 - upper right
Statue of Angel Zoom Zone 6500 - lower middle right

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 14 4:59 AM
Map Pieces is on the Wish List but it is not something that can be acquired from a HOS or Zoom Zone. It looks just like the Map on the game screen but without the spyglass overlay.

In the reference section of the game strings this is the text that accompanies Map Pieces.

This part of the map reveals the next part of the mysterious world.

This item was discussed in May 2014. Here is a link to that topic.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/280868.page#5685042

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 14 10:51 AM
Way to go! This round is on me!

oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo
oo oo
o
oo
oo oo oo
ooo oo oo o
ooo oo oo o
ooo oo oo o
ooo oo oo o
ooo oo
ooo oo oo oo oo
ooo oo oo oo
ooo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
o oo oo

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 14 6:20 PM

oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo ooo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo
o oo

o o
oo
oo oo
oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo

Mechanical heart

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 14 4:09 PM
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo

oo oo oo oo / \ / \
ooo oo oo \ / \ / \
oo oo oo / \ / \
ooo oo \ / \ /
oo oo \ / \ / \ \
ooo / \ / \ / \
oo \ / \ / \ /
ooo / \ / \ / \
oo \ / \ / \ /
ooo / \ / \ / \
oo \ / \ / \ /
ooo / \ / \ / \
oo \ / \ / \ /
ooo / \ / \ / \
oo \ / \ / \ /
ooo / \ / \ /
oo oo \ / \ / \
ooo oo oo \ / \ /

Pineapple

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator