Posts created by Gmmech

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 16, 10 2:12 AM
Have you fixed the harpsicord or opened the fireplace?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 16, 10 2:11 AM
What exactally are you stuck on?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 16, 10 2:09 AM
Look on the mantle above the fireplace its there with the gingerbreadman. GL Gmmech

Look on the mantle above the fireplace its there with the gingerbreadman. GL Gmmech

posted in Magicville: Art of Magic on May 20, 10 10:48 AM
thanks

posted in Magicville: Art of Magic on May 17, 10 6:06 AM
I need anyone's help on the last marble puzzle the puzzle where you can only have one marble left it's shaped like a plus sign I cant figure out the correct sequence. I will appreciate the help. Thx

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Jun 22, 09 7:16 PM
have you done everything to float the treasure chest up to the ship? Gmmech

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 22, 09 7:14 PM
It's probably some kind of glitch, Thats the only thing I can think of you will probably have to start it again. SS Gmmech

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 22, 09 2:41 PM
The code is 2-3-5 GL Gmmech

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 22, 09 2:39 PM
This game was fun ive played through it a couple of times.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 22, 09 2:38 PM
There is in arrow in the upper right corner if you are able to go back a screen. GL Gmmech

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 22, 09 2:37 PM
The wood should be on the floor in front of the table with the jugs under it. Hope this helps. GL Gmmech

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 21, 09 9:16 AM
I never figured out the exact order of the buttons in which they needed to be pushed but just keep pusing the ones that stay the original color not when they turn brown i had luck with that. GL Gmmech

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 20, 09 10:42 PM
That should have worked then the stone slab to go underground opens up on the left. Have you checked that yet?
Gmmech

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 20, 09 10:40 PM
Click on each hole it will give you the clue to what goes where. GL Gmmech

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 20, 09 10:37 PM
You need to hang the arm first then the 2 legs. The legs will only go in a certain order so try both of them to find the right one. GL Gmmech

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 20, 09 10:35 PM
The sequence goes by opposite colors for example the diamonds if the top is white and the bottom is black the next card is black on top white on the bottom, that will go for all the cards. GL Gmmech

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 20, 09 10:32 PM
The thing i always do first is place as many of the border pieces as you can then work off of that. Otherwise look for a distinctive shape of the picture in the puzzle piece and look for it it helped me. GL Gmmech

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator