Posts created by littlelambxx

I'm having the same problem Love the game but I'm not starting all over again! Very disappointed!

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 14 3:50 AM
Thanks for your reply I like the game, but unfortunately this is causing too much stress so I have decided to give it a miss

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 14 5:59 AM
I am unable to take the photos off the man in the office? He is passing them off the wall. I exited game and went back in and was then able to take the first one, but I can't pick up the next picture? Even exiting and re-starting the game doesn't work.
Anybody having the same problem please?

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 14 12:19 PM
Yes I have the same problem

Hi,

I have just purchased the collectors edtion and can't get a full screen. I had no problems with the demo version? The screen just fills the left of the screen or if I press maintain aspect ratio in the options menu it move to the centre of the screen but doesn't fill the whole screen. Any advice would be much appreciated Thank you.

I've done it! You need to click on the phone first

I am having the same problem. Let me know if you get a solution please?

I have had the same problem as a few others just started the bonus chapter & it says the saved game file it corrupted & have to start again! Please Big Fish can you advise me whether there will be a remedy for this or where I can contact to get a refund as I am not prepared to pay the CE price when the bonus content is unplayable? Thanks

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 21, 11 7:08 AM
Thanks WilJul, I thought it was a glitch! But I've sorted it now x

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 20, 11 2:05 PM
Hi, please could you help? I have found Denise but can not click on her to make any interaction. Thanks

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 21, 10 12:02 PM
Karen,
Thank you so much for you time and help. I have followed your advise and started a new game and the paper and crayons have now gone in to my inventory without any problems. Thank you so much I can carry on enjoying this fantastic game again x

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 21, 10 7:33 AM
Karen, I have tried scrolling and the items definately arent there. Also when I have started chapter 2 again and picked the crayons and paper up a message pops up in top left corner...... script run time error. view log for details...... dont know if this will help?

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 21, 10 7:27 AM
Hi Karen,
Yes start of chapter 2 I have read email then tried to take the tracing paper and the crayons but they do not appear in the inventory? Thanks for you quick answer and help
Lisa

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 21, 10 7:02 AM
Hi,
I have just purchased the full version of this game, but unfortunatley I am experiencing difficulties since chapter 2. Anything I pick up doesnt appear in the inventory? So it is impossible to continue the game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator