Posts created by jodun

seems to be a lot of problems here. level 2.11 gather 4 (or is it 6 meat)
seems to be missing puzzel piece, or i am just not seeing it. any1 know where it is?

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Mar 18, 13 12:59 AM
2/3 stars as best i can do...any help would be gratefully apreciated

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Sep 11, 12 2:49 PM
peutetre wrote:
SUGIE wrote:Thank you Peutetre. I'll try it today.

Not getting bonus levels for finishing all gold is disappointing. Also, I think reduces the replay value, thereby reducing the value of the game. Perhaps the developers are listening.

Okay, I may be wrong on that. I'm not sure if Arcade mode is available prior to finishing all of the levels, but it's available later. It appears to be the same as the main game but it has a pirate throughout destroying your stuff to make the levels harder. So, it's like having a second difficulty level for the whole game. Haven't played it yet so we'll see.

GET RID OF THESE THIEVING PIRATES
GET RID OF THESE THIEVING PIRATES by clicking on them in time...this only works if you have picked up enough diamonds...hope this helps.....shadow

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Sep 11, 12 2:36 PM
GET RID OF THESE THIEVING PIRATES by clicking on them in time...this only works if you have picked up enough diamonds...hope this helps.....shadow

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Sep 11, 12 2:32 PM
Geluvweez wrote:Anyone knows how many levels are there for this game? 30?

30 levels 10 on each island...GET RID OF THESE THIEVING PIRATES by clicking on them in time...this only works if you have picked up enough diamonds...shadow

posted in The Legend of Sanna on Aug 8, 12 7:35 AM
make farm,lumber,house,mine,factory in that order. upgrade everything to max. don't be afraid to make college max it, get max on all resourses then demolish college and build what you need last...good luck.......... ps always put factory as close as possible to the middle so it covers as many buildings as possable

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Aug 6, 12 11:12 AM
catch the golden fish the villagers keep spotting in the pond with a master, g/l

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Aug 6, 12 11:09 AM
bfgTigris wrote:Welcome to the pond andren1!

Here is a link to a thread that may help! <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/2896.page#9431">Golden Child</a>

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. It's also the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "golden child" and the posts with the word "golden child" in it will pop up!

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Feb 22, 12 7:13 PM
looks like i'm building in the wrong places, spent ages trying to get this done on time but always miss out any advise?

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Jan 17, 12 4:36 PM
Kazhippo wrote:I can't get past level 4.8 either The thieves just come too quickly.

Anybody got any advice?

+yup. i totally give up. you cant even skip this stagel or get silver, bronze or dunces cup for it. Wish I hadn't wasted my money on a game that I am physically just not able to click on button fast enough. By the way, 10 clicks to kill before they get to bank, 50 clicks when they leave. tried 10 times. so guess its onto next game for me.
shadow

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Nov 6, 11 8:09 PM
not for love nor money can I find the scrolls to open Masonary. Think Library ruins needs Stone Bridge, says to purchase this upgrade, but where? Is the Library ruins south of castle as it says? or is it accross the river to the west? If its south, I can find no ruins (or at least none that havent been cleared). Any help would be greatfully apreciated, thx, Shadow

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Nov 5, 11 4:49 AM
out of resourses to gain experience points. Plus can't do wooden bridge quest as even lvl3 craftsman can't build Bakery to get money from farms, or upgrade Lumber etc even though I meet all the requirements. Cant do trap quest as cant leave map... so confused as to what to do. Please help lol. and thanks in advance every1, ive had so much info and help from a lot of people for a lot of the games here
Shadow

posted in Farm Tribe on Mar 11, 11 12:24 PM
contani wrote:where you buy buildings there is one still locked even though it says I finished the game what do I do?

Yes, same here. Everything else done apart from a few collectables annoying
Shadow

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 13, 11 5:32 PM
brbdl wrote:i HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND STILL CANNOT GET ANY MASTER BUILDERS MY FARTHEST ADEPT BUILDER IS NOW 51 WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET AT LEAST 1 CAN ANYBODY HELP ME

use hi to dismantle the totems, keep making him repair shed etc
Shadow

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 13, 11 5:30 PM
BarbaraFish wrote:i waited til i had 300 energy points which gave me 3 lighting shots. Then with 3 master builders and a couple of bee swarms on returning heathens, i got it down.

My biggest problem was keeping my builders working on the totem. They kept wanting to do laundry or go for walks. Bratty villagers![/quote
]
i don't know, but it sounds like you didn't tick a preference occupation for them. my problem is the 2 red and 1 yellow persistantly at knowledge totem. so i have no idea how to tear it down
Shadow

posted in Captain Space Bunny on Jan 22, 11 6:22 PM
Im stuck on getting energy cubes, i need 8 it doesnt tell u how many u have, or if they accumulate???

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 12, 09 3:03 PM
u can water plants as soon as u open shed by finding door nob in sand pit and key under welcome mat

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator