Posts created by eroseburgh

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 5:53 AM
im stuck at the scent door too!

I played the demo then when I purchased the game am unable to go any further. I had placed the compass before the demo ended but now am unable to enter the boat and go into the mist. Running windows 10. I have reinstalled the game but still no luck.

I too cannot get back to the oil drum - this is now becoming a regular feature in your games!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty Collector's Edition on May 7, 17 2:32 AM
got all the way through the game before hitting problem in the bonus game. There are symbols on the small desk in the lab. Supposed to use the phone here but cant get back into the scene to do this. Windows 10

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 17 3:01 AM
hidden object scene on mountain for small key. Completed the picture but no small chest - any help?

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 10:42 AM
me too!

I have managed to have my hands tied in the garden before I got the sawblade. How to I get out of this one?

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 14 2:03 AM
I have played all the way through and got to the sheriffs office with NO INVENTORY. I don't suppose theres any way round this apart from starting over?

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Nov 30, 11 3:08 AM
i too am stuck at the mirror. I have done the hidden object scene and smashed the mirror but i just cant get through! Please help, i dont want to start over.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator