Posts created by housebound

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Darkness Came on Jan 11, 18 3:31 PM
has anyone got it yet & can give me some help.

posted in Legendary Slide on Jan 1, 18 1:09 AM
got it

posted in Legendary Slide on Dec 31, 17 8:02 PM
I appreciate the post by tamme01 on page 5 , but I'm just not getting it. Any chance of a more detailed explanation TIA

posted in Legendary Slide on Dec 31, 17 7:50 PM
got it

posted in Legendary Slide on Dec 31, 17 4:20 AM

HELP !!!!!!!! I know the portal move, but how do I build bridge if that's what it takes to mate the frozen tiles.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 17 12:18 AM
Hi petrinov,
The morphing objects are in the hidden object puzzles, each one is different & they are hard to spot. the ones I have found have been by accident.

posted in Lost Lands: The Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 16 12:28 PM
Thanks , just found that out

posted in Lost Lands: The Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 16 10:30 AM
Has anyone found any of the Masks ? Have found most of the rest of the collectibles, but no masks.

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 6:27 PM
Thanks skpjazz, With the help of my hubby I got it figured out. Was just about to post how we did it then saw your post. So Thanks again for your reply.

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 5:17 PM
Ok I have counted the pink & orange in each test tube, but what I don't get is how do I mark them on the rainbow chart.? Like test tube A has 4 orange & 2 pink. test tube B has 6 orange & 4 pink , where do I mark the chart. ?

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 4:48 PM
I'm also stuck at the rainbow chart, have no idea what to do.

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 13, 16 12:57 AM
I have done everything that has been suggested , uninstall , reinstall, run as admin, uninstalled and reinstalled the game manager, and the game will not download even though it's in my purchase history. I have no idea what to do now. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciate.

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 11, 16 8:15 PM
I have Norton and no problems. The game just acts like it did not activate.

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 10, 16 7:31 PM
Ok, as I said in my other post, got the game last night, still won't down load. Now the game is in my purchase history, so I got curious about if or not the demo would down load, guess what it down loaded with no problem, so why won't my purchased game down load.?

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 10, 16 12:40 PM
Got the game last night , still will not down load, have never had this problem before. I have windows 8.1. any ideas as to why & how to fix.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Amulet of Dreams on Aug 9, 15 12:34 PM
Like1doll2 I have all the same stuff & keep getting the same message . where do I find the lens & the round thing for the bag ?

posted in The Mystery of a Lost Planet on Jan 28, 15 8:43 PM
AlikArt wrote:
mlc9 wrote:Ahhhhh. I have found the cure for not being able to run the game. For those that click on the game and immediately get booted out ---- change your screen resolution to 1680 X 1050. Exit the game manager. Right click on your desktop screen. One of the options that comes up is Screen Resolution. Use the bar to change it from your current resolution to the 1680X1050. The game now runs fine. It worked for me and I hope it works for you! -- I have windows 8.1

mlc9, thank you for specific and very useful info! We will check this case

I just tried that , no luck, oh well , will just wait till its fixed & if not fixed , at least I used a pcc for it & not cash.

posted in The Mystery of a Lost Planet on Jan 28, 15 9:26 AM
I don't even get a error message , it doesn't crash. freeze . & or blank screen. It just kicks me out. Don't understand why demo plays ,but when you buy it it won't. whats the differents between the two ?

posted in The Mystery of a Lost Planet on Jan 28, 15 12:49 AM
The demo went great, but as soon as I bought the game, now can't play, keeps kicking me out after I click on play.

Am really getting tried of paying for game I can't play due to all of the bugs.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator