Posts created by Janie42

Thanks Pennmom36 !
And I greatly appreciate your wonderful reviews!

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 17 7:32 PM
Series Order:
Dark Realm: Queen of Flames CE - Oct 2/14
Dark Realm: Princess of Ice CE - Aug 15/15
Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds CE - Sep 3/16
Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames CE - Jul 8/17

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 17 3:01 PM
rainworm wrote:For all of you here, who do not want to give up by now: the hammer and the inmate are not a helper! It is a timely assistance for the one or other task.

Thank you! I agree. I've enjoyed the demo: nice if not particularly original story, good mini-games, hos, colours & characters. I like the pace & on hardest settings am finding it a reasonable challenge.

(Sometimes I can't quite understand the strong dislike some players have for helpers? Myself, I enjoy helpers--except for once we had a barbie-helper we had to dress/gear up, which I disliked. ) Nevertheless, this game, as rainworm says, does not have a helper.

posted in Labyrinths of the World: The Devil's Tower on May 29, 17 7:27 PM
Same here--used punch coupon for this game, but no (Monday) bonus punch appeared (despite today is advertised as a regular bonus punch Monday).
Hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow?

Big thanks to Eipix for the new low-imprint user menu bar for in-game! Its design is perfectly compact & with the ability to unlock inventory & seeing only 5 items at any time, the screen real estate is opened up. For me, that makes the game far more immersive.

A second huge thanks for new option to get rid of all the "reminders" of objectives completed, new tasks, blah blah that usually constantly pop up in Eipix games. I absolutely hate those. As another player wrote: "I know perfectly well when I've achieved something." IMHO, these changes gift significant improvements for any gamers who want optimal enjoyment of scenery & immersion.
Please continue this way & other developers should take note.

posted in Grim Facade: The Red Cat Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 16 4:03 AM
Thanks sunshinej!

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 19, 16 2:08 PM
Thank you! It worked for me too... sweet.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 16 6:34 AM
Thanks sunshinej... the series list is very helpful!
I remember absolutely loving #4--HH: Charles Dexter Ward. Special Bit devs made some superior casual adventure games, with gameplay not too easy either IMO.

posted in 7 Roses: A Darkness Rises on Jun 29, 16 7:24 AM
RedSox4evr wrote:seriously?! 14 HOG's outta 60 locations?! No buy.

For me, it's opposite: yay, only 14 hogs... instant buy!

I prefer casual adventures without hos; it's fun how different we all are in our gaming tastes!

I'm enjoying the story, colourful characters, & I adore all the puzzles & minigames.
Thanks devs... happy gaming everyone.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 6:26 AM
I think it's HUGE.

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 12:59 PM
@ M_LADY
Big thanks from me too; I was stuck here, same reason as fishyfi!

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 18, 16 6:49 AM
Thanks x 2 as I'm another who was not understanding the "resource vein" at all!

posted in Yummy Dreams: Jelly Rainbow on Apr 18, 16 5:47 AM
Looks like NO extra punch today, despite it's Monday? Anybody know for sure?
Thank you!

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights on Apr 18, 16 5:45 AM
Looks like NO extra punch today, despite it's Monday? Anybody know for sure?
Thank you!

Last chapter, at boulder damn, grabbed chain attached to the two logs, got access violation & lock-up. Had to ctr-alt-del & restart. 2 great things, though:
(1) this was my only glitch & I'm almost finished the game;
(2) yay , there was an auto-saved game thus when I restarted, it took me back to that scene & though I had to replay a couple steps only, all went smoothly & no further issues!

[Win7U, i7-920, nvidia BFG285, 12g RAM]

BTW...excellent cinematics in this game & I love being able to replay them all!

Thanks JulieJay for series order, all good games!
I agree with Rainworm--Vendel games are always improving... a treat to play.
The devs are terrific story-tellers too, plots well-developed, making their games more interesting & fun to play than most.

Off to buy.

posted in The Chronicles of Noah's Ark on Mar 22, 16 3:36 PM
I agree too, & thanks for posting!
Thanks Devs.

Big THANKS to roxycavalier for the code. (I'm another who forgot to write it down.)
This Mystery Trackers looks to be a really interesting one, yay!

Thank you, miss_marigold11 !

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 16 10:12 AM
Thank you both for your kind answers!
Happy New Year!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator