Posts created by Stormy9

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 9:08 AM
I've added my 2 cents. Hope it helps.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 9:04 AM
The forums have been a great escape from everyday life -- no politics, no bad headlines, just friendly, kind and helpful people sharing a common goal. We've had the opportunity to meet and make friends with people from all over the world -- the comradery here is amazing! Many of us wouldn't have experienced these things if it wasn't for the forum.

BF, please don't pull the rug out from under us -- there's got to be another way.

I'm voting to keep the forums.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 5:11 PM
Howdah wrote:I have game 187258 open to room 1 all the time. I can't receive gifts there, but just may send one now and then if the computer cooperates.

Thank you very much! I'm sending you an invite!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 10:17 AM
I do! I do! Thanks to all of you for trying to help us through this "mess!!" Very much appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 18 6:44 PM
HI, SHARLENE!

WHAT A GREAT IDEA AND VERY POPULAR.

THANKS FOR YOUR GENEROUS OFFER!! I AM ALREADY FRIENDS ON THE BOTTOM THREE ON YOUR LIST, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO BE ADDED TO THE FIRST THREE, MI MI 1 ID# 57965, DAWNA1 ID# 182128, KATHALEEN 1 ID# 168996. I'LL SEND INVITES AND YOU CAN TAKE YOUR TIME ADDING ME. I'M MARLEY, AND WOULD LOVE TO STAY ON WHEN YOU MOVE TO THE PC.

FEEL BETTER SOON!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 7:40 AM

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 17 7:00 AM
Ohhh, I need pet items! 715716. Thanks!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 8:57 PM
THAT HAPPENS TO MY TV. I TURN IT OFF, WAIT A FEW MINUTES AND IT GOES BACK TO NORMAL. GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks!!

I'm on a laptop, Windows 10. The troll isn't there when I finish the bridge on level 11.

I built the bridge with the third helper and no troll showed up, I clicked everywhere. I replayed the level thinking it was a glitch. The troll was not there the second time. The game needs to be fixed.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 10:05 AM
Thanks!!

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 7:57 AM
didersham wrote:You use the remote on the car. Use the crowbar to remove the beam from the bridge side to place on the gap.

Where's the crowbar????

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 5, 17 10:38 AM
I'll be here when you get back. I hope it all works out!! Computers!!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 17, 17 8:47 PM
im Dark Cat lvl 61

I've seen you, too. I'll keep an eye out for you.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 16, 17 8:21 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:

Stormy9[/b],

You need to replace your apple. Stranger bought it. I wish we could put in the baskets.

Thanks. I've been trying to keep an eye on it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 16, 17 4:51 PM
I've seen you once or twice. Do you play the weekend event? Maybe I can find you there. I'm leaving my one apple along with the raider's name at least until tomorrow, when the event begins. I like to "try" to help out others; maybe they can beat him to my goods.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 16, 17 4:30 PM
Lambina wrote:To all of my friends come and look at my market now, I have the name of my worst raider in 7 baskets for all to see.

What's the name of your game? I'm Crafty Plum. Level 114.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 16, 17 3:42 PM
Lambina wrote:Make sure you keep one apple in a basket so that it will keep spinning so people will look if they think you have something for sale and see the raiders name, I think we should have a apple market all weekend long.

I'll do that. Excellent idea: the apple market!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 16, 17 12:10 PM
rosiebvt, you're probably referring to my market. Someone came in and took everything as I was filling it, and then refilling it! So, I put all apples in there. He/she bought all of those. Now he/she is being shamed. I'm not filling the market anymore, and leaving his/her name there for everyone to see!! I was limping along like everyone else waiting for an update until this happened, but this was the final straw. I'm finished.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator