Posts created by gemini888

Level 29, The last trap cant be sprung, there is a red circle and no matter what I do , it wont disappear, Must be a glich, Im on windows 7 everything else works on the game just fine.

I cannot find the last trap,

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 18 12:04 PM
I have completed this level, yet it wont finalise, so I can proceed to the next level. Tried over and over, very frustrating.

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 4:39 PM
Have done this a few times, yet cant get enough favour to get 3 stars.

I'm stuck!!, what is the sequence for this level please?

I have all the puzzle pieces and 3 gold stars, yet Level 18 is locked.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 18 10:04 PM
How do you stop the cameraman from filming Mike? I tried clicking on him madly but nothing changed.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 17 8:35 PM
help please, cant find the last piece of trash

Where is this found please?

How do you get over the cliff to free Alicia?

I have got the iron from the merchant,but dont know how to finish this level, any tips anyone?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 17 12:23 PM
I had put the wrong level name on the first post, hence the second.Still don't know where to get the iron tho,

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 17 3:28 PM
Where do you get Iron on this level, done everything else but cant get any iron to complete the level.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 17 3:22 PM
How do you get Iron in this level?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 17 3:18 PM
How do you get Iron in this level?

posted in Lost Artifacts on Sep 2, 17 2:42 PM
How on earth do I get enough food and wood to get gold on this level?, I guess I'm doing something wrong here, help needed--

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 17 6:31 PM
How do you destroy the Idol?

Whats the secret to getting gold in this level?, I miss out by about 1 second every time.

The figures are jerky and the timing seems a bit out, so it is impossible to get gold on these levels, have updated video driver, still no difference, have even shut down pc, and restarted, still the same, please help?

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 17 12:44 AM
I;VE USED THE PH ON MANY LEVELS TO RESTOCK, AND NO ONE EVER COMES.FRUSTRATING !!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator