Posts created by maggiefromOK2

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 17 1:25 AM
is there any thing you can do with the extra ghosts?

posted in Farm Up on Dec 16, 16 10:58 PM
ok, thanks

posted in Farm Up on Dec 15, 16 3:51 PM
will reinstalling your game wipe out you progress or will you keep your saved game?

posted in Farm Up on Dec 5, 16 7:40 PM
you have plenty of room, I have 150 plots 3 sheep pens 1 cow pen a chicken pen, and a total of 22 factories plus 3 bee hives. it is just a matter of using your space wisely

posted in Farm Up on Sep 14, 16 2:16 PM
I wish they would streamline the planting and harvesting it is a real pain to have to click on each patch. maybe make a button to plant the same item in however many patches you want and another to harvest all of the same plant. save time when you have well over 100 patches.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 16 5:52 PM
it has happened more then once, I just got a new day did my gifting and logged out will log in in a minute and see if game saved, then check after 3 am and see whats what, thanks for the tips

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 16 1:08 AM
is anyone else getting 2 new day starts in a 24 hour period. I get one at 3 am and again at 7 pm cst complete with prizes boxes and new gifting

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 16 1:08 PM
I used about 30 unique stamps for the new lvls to 74 so yeah about 200 on hand min.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 16 5:09 PM
so right about more dropping if you have a good number, I have over 200 and they drop pretty good for me

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 4, 16 1:22 AM
I for one won't be using up airship resources to try and get more avatars seems they could give us something usefull.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 2, 16 4:00 AM
just one time

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 16 8:15 AM
I am sorry I haven't been gifting but my internet has been down for the last 2 weeks or so i'm hoping it is now fixed and I will try and catch up as quickly as possible.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 16 1:51 PM
I completed this one without using anything except the hint button using 2-3 hints per hos it took some time but is doable without using any resources.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 16 2:49 AM
I don't think I'll be wasting my pet food trying to get iron chests. I'll continue to feed them like I always have and if I get an iron chest great, if not so be it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 16 12:41 PM
all I am getting is coins on the dice table for about 2 weeks now. anyone else having this problem?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 16 5:34 AM
I saved one of my achievements from mirror mode it gave 1k coins

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 28, 16 1:00 PM
I can play the night mode just fine, I guess because I've played most of the hos so much I know where the objects are but I don't like it especially when you get it way more then the other modes. I agree once you reach max you should be able to turn it off.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 16 5:17 PM
it would be nice if you could gift diamonds at least between your own games say 5 at a time. I've got one of my feeder games with over 600 diamonds.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 16 6:38 AM
I agree with scott, it's just not worth it to go out of my way to do the quests when all ya get are some more useless avatars.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 16 2:24 AM
I just finished getting 150 on my last game that makes 5 games for me less then 15k to go.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator