Posts created by musket577

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Oct 21, 11 6:04 PM
The problem with this game's puzzles is a simple matter of illiteracy. Such as the sliding gems: The makers of the game are simply too illiterate to EXPLAIN clearly WHAT needs to be done. They say gems...then display tiles with spiders; also, they do NOT explain, that in some cases, you need to slide THREE gems (or whatever) together at the same time. The Telescope with the constellations is the worst. The player has NO IDEA what needs to be done...absolutely NONE whatsoever. The makers of these games need to be LITERATE enough to explain the problem, or else there are NO puzzles...and NO game.
I think I have had it for these types of game until the makers can prove their literacy.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Oct 11, 11 8:51 AM
This game has no rhyme of reason to anything the player does. It is nothing more than irrationally trying everything on anything. I got ripped off....take my advice. DO NOT GET THIS GAME!!!!

posted in Terrafarmers on Feb 16, 11 5:15 AM
The solution is is for these people to FIX THEIR BUGS....otherwise ask Big Fish for credit for a new game. Bugs in software should NEVER happen.

posted in Terrafarmers on Feb 16, 11 5:13 AM
Levels 15, 16, 18...are IMPOSSIBLE. You don't evem come close! It is a plain example of the designers NEVER testing their own game...otherwise they would see that. To say that this game is similar to Farm Frenzy would be correct, except that the Farm Frenzy people have tested their own game. MOST of their levels are playable. A very few you can only get the silver. But it is nothing like this game. I only bought it because I like SciFi. At least you allow the player to continue. But still a very poor copy.

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Nov 17, 10 9:19 AM
Levels 66, 68, and 69. I used to think that if you where 'RAIN MAN', you might be able to do these levels. But I performed a PERFECT pickup of items on level 66...and still came up 5 seconds short. That means the level was never play tested...and the gold in IMPOSSIBLE.

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Nov 14, 10 5:18 PM
One a player gets beyond level 48, gold levels become harder and harder...and then impossible. The problem is that since there are more items, there are more useless (items not used in the current level) items that can be produced. the designer needed something more than just dumb luck for a game design.

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Nov 14, 10 5:14 PM
Once you hit the later parts of the game...gold become very much impossible. There are just TOO MANY different items that can be produced in the game. This makes it harder and harder to get the needed items, which are, unfortunately, produced randomly (very bad). In other words, the game will produce too many unless items, making you cycle though 20 or more useless items before you can get that ONE milk, or ONE brick needed to finish a set.I know, this will be the last "youda" game I buy. They need a better designer than someone that depends solely on just dumb luck as a primary game design.

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Nov 13, 10 9:58 AM
WILL YOUR UPDATE FIX THE MINI-GAMES .... THAT DON'T WORK???
I WILL BE ASKING FOR MY MONEY BACK ON THIS ONE IF THEY DON'T.
THE LEAST YOU CAN DO...IS HAVE A "SKIP" on YOUR STUPID, BROKEN MINI-GAMES SO I CAN AT LEAST GET ON WITH THE REAL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Farmers Market on Oct 12, 10 9:55 AM
It's fine up until you hit the 19th level. At that point is becomes IMPOSSIBLE to make any sort of expert goal at all. And I mean WAY beyond ANY chance. The timer has run out...and then you get and order for 30 milk. You need to make it feasiblely possible to make the expert level, at least.

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 7, 10 5:11 PM
In many of the places where the player needs to match items that are in a line below a picture, the player CAN'T. Are you going to tell me that NO ONE in your play-test team didn't see this? Unless the player is VERY careful, they will EXIT the frame. You put the pictures WAY too close to the exit area. VERY, VERY, BAD! And I was actually getting interested in this game. However, the game is UNPLAYABLE as is!!!!

posted in Farm Craft on Jun 10, 10 8:45 AM
It says dig up the burdok (or something like that). WHERE? WHAT BURDOK? The player can't even start your LOSER of a game. HOW DO YOU GUYS KEEP GETTING WORSE by doing it? At lease Farm Craft 1 was playable...this one can't even get started.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Apr 14, 10 4:32 PM
This stupid game is so bad, a fully manned farm can BARELY supply itself with food. THIS GAME IS UNPLAYABLE!!!! How can you have a full city, if ALL your workers can BARELY feed themselves if ALL of them are working on farms???? I have tried this stupid game several times...all turning out the same. Starvation. Why? The makers of this game are MORONS!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BUY THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Apr 4, 10 8:36 AM
Yes...with their latest update, they BROKE their game. While playing within the first 30% to 40% of the game IT WILL CRASH, and wipe out ALL your profiles. VERY, VERY, BAD!!! I am currently asking Big Fish for either a refund, or a return of the previous version of the game. I suggest the rest of you do the same.

posted in Sunshine Acres on Apr 4, 10 8:33 AM
The people that made this game are a-holes! There is NO CHANCE in hell of getting even HALF the way through this STUPID GAME. It is ridiculous!!!! You will get gold on the first couple levels, then at BEST silver from there on...which leaves you completely out of playing HALF of the game....in otherwords...RIPPED OFF.
DON'T BUY THIS GAME! And this easiest fix is...remove the restrictions need to go on and complete the game. But the a-holes won't do it.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 3, 10 1:03 PM
Did you know...that you can't even get 20% the way through the arcade level. Thank God you had the sense to make the casual mode or you would have ripped us off for 80% of the game!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 3, 10 12:07 PM
I would just like the makers of this game to answer just ONE question. You made Farm Mania 1...then come 2. How do you get worse? Every other profession in the world, people get better as they do things. You get worse? WHY?
Refer to my earlier comment (and probably other reviews) on impossible gold levels.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 1, 10 9:10 PM
One a player gets past level 10...it is basicially impossible to get a gold. Which, of course, makes it impossible to play the arcade levels. Very bad game design in this area. It is nice to just play casual. But I will probably not buy a 3. They need to play test their game better, and make gold levels possible.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Feb 28, 10 9:13 AM
Do not listen to shadowsong in this. He is lying! There is no way to get 2:12. You have to sell one of your chickens 'before' your first cookie production or all your chickens will die. That leaves a gap in egg production. You just have to understand, that on some of the levels...the gold is impossible.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Feb 26, 10 7:47 PM
Do you realize how BROKEN Westward III is? There are MANY bugs that need to be fixed before ANYONE should consider getting another one of this games! Example: I build the saloon for the old miner in the river, then man the saloon. This SHOULD get me the old miner as a worker. Instead he just disappears!!!! I build a tent for a homeless worker...it's almost a minute before the game registers that the home exists and allows me to use the worker! And this is just the beginning. FIX THIS GAME and send out a PATCH, or refund our money!!!!! AND SPEED UP THE SCROLLING SPEED for God sake!

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Aug 18, 09 10:48 AM
You can't complete the regular mode....the lumberjacks CAN'T be rescued because of BUGS in the game. Even the sandbox mode doesn't work; once you reach a certain population level...you CAN'T go any higher, and there is NO place to tell you how to raise it, since building new housing does not do it. The best way to play Westward III is to NOT BUY THE GAME!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator