Posts created by ElizaL

posted in Mysteries of the Mind: Coma Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 13 3:56 PM
For an hour now have placed the shovel in every spot with no results. Where do I dig? Went to hint and all it says is go north

posted in Mysteries of the Mind: Coma Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 13 3:53 PM
Been trying for an hour now and no luck in finding place to dig. Even went to help and no answer there.

Still in a quandary -- says north. To me north is up - went as far as top of the screen and it still says go north.

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 17, 13 6:53 PM
In Chapter 5, there is a puzzle to connect pipes. After 2 hours of trying and not getting it right, decided to click SKIP. It will NOT let me skip. Does anyone have a solution to getting this puzzle tl skip , or is there a glitch in my download

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow on Sep 10, 13 5:48 PM
I am stuck - have gone to hint many times and it tells me use mystical lens and insert lng tongs in crevasse of the cabinet. I cannot locate a cabinet - where there is a crevasse in which I can put the tongs. Can anyone help me?

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Jul 20, 13 7:05 PM
Can someone help me? I am in Chapter 7 - and need to find a ball that I retrieve with tweezers. I have the tweezers but cannot see nor find any solution as where I can get the ball

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 13 7:01 PM
I am stuck. I even went to peek at the walkthrough - but could not see a solution and the hint button is not giving me any hints as to where I can find the fireplace so I can use the tweezers to retrieve the ball. Where is the fireplace? On the lower level of the house - on the left is a room where I apparently use the jackhammer.. I am in the mansion, The cheat says to return to the fireplace room -- I do not see any fireplace. Can someone help?

cannot locate carriage shaped emblem to open box in dressmakers room

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 13 5:35 PM
I am on Chapter 6 and am stuck in the hidden objects. I see a hand, but when I click on it, nothing happens. I clicked on HINT, and it keeps showing the hand - What am I not doing?

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Feb 3, 13 8:39 PM
In putting the clues in the historical picture, where does the screwdriver (wrench) go?

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces on Nov 13, 12 5:16 PM
I am stuck. How do I get from the Museum to the Hunting Cabin. Have not been successful in finding a "portal"

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 12 2:22 PM
I am on Chapter 2 and cannot find the crown for the frog. Any words of wisdom of where it is located?

I just purchased the game. First, I had a hard time just to install it, but finally got through by doing the demo first, and then it was a snap to get the game installed. HOWEVER, am stuck on the very first investigation. How does one "pick up" the thread. I click on it, and it just stays there, and can't get to the next scene. Just froze on the first.

posted in Cate West: The Vanishing Files on Jul 10, 09 5:40 PM
I am having difficulties in Chapter 8 where you have to find the differences. Have run this through twice (losing lots of points) but cannot find the last difference. The hint goes over to the left side by the garage door, but have clicked and clicked and cannot find it. Any wizards out there? Otherwise I am stuck and not able to go any further in the game.

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Jun 30, 09 3:21 PM
I did download the strategy guide, but cannot find any explanation on how to do the ossuary puzzles in chapters 4, 9 and 11. The guide does show a picture, but no procedures on how to do it. Do you happen to have that information. I am really stuck on those.

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Jun 30, 09 3:17 PM
I sound like a broken record, but I really need help in doing 3 of the ossuary puzzles in chapters 4, 9 and 11. I have read the walkthrough - it does show a picture but does not explain how it is done. Does anyone have an easy solution. Greatly appreciate any help in this

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Jun 17, 09 6:00 PM
Reply to prpldva. First, thank you for replying -- however the solutions to the Key Chamber puzzle are NOT in the walk through. I wish they were. It shows a picture, but how to get the squares in the right places are beyond me.

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Jun 16, 09 2:01 PM
I cannot locate any spoilers to help solve the two of the 3 "Key Chamber" puzzles. I can get the one in Chapter 4, but just cannot do the ones at the end of Chapters 9 and 11.
Does anyone have an easy solution?

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Jun 16, 09 2:01 PM
I cannot locate any spoilers to help solve the two of the 3 "Key Chamber" puzzles. I can get the one in Chapter 4, but just cannot do the ones at the end of Chapters 9 and 11.
Does anyone have an easy solution?

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Jun 15, 09 1:45 PM
I am having difficulties in solving one of the puzzles having to do with circuitry--specifically the ones located in Chapters 9 and 11. Any suggestions or advice will be appreciated.

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Jun 14, 09 9:01 PM
myersly wrote:I think I am near the end of the game. I have all of the mirror pieces, am in the room with the Mirror/Mirror and the twin roses. Have found all of the objects and have opened the mirror. I am supposed to set the clock behind the mirror but not matter what I set the clock at the game is not accepting it. The clock on th etable is at 9:00. Any suggestions?

Lynn

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator