Posts created by cld1957

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 14, 15 5:43 PM
flaxin wrote:Another strange thing that happened, a have a book number 11 that is just hovering on the screen. It happened right after I looked at the book puzzle. Weird.

my floating book is #8, same thing happened when I clicked on the bookcase. book stayed even after completing puzzle. tried signing out and back in, still there. uninstalled and reinstalled, book still there.

posted in Les Misérables: Jean Valjean on Aug 13, 14 1:36 AM
pjplanner wrote:Corrupted on download. DLL missing? or something like that. Error 26. Uninstalled and re-downloaded but got the same message when I tried to play. Gave up and uninstalled. Needless to say, a 'no buy' !

same exact issue for me. did the reload and no luck.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 14 2:28 AM
I am having the same problem. went through guide as well.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 8:20 AM
I am also stuck with skip button on top, hint button swirling. I have uninstalled-reinstalled, restarted my pc...all of it. too bad, I was enjoying game.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 8:15 AM
OnBreak, look at tech issues here on the forum first. a lot of us are having huge issues.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 10 11:54 AM
can anyone tell me where to find the rose disc to get the whiterose?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator