Posts created by crispinscot

posted in Jewel Quest: Seven Seas on Jan 5, 17 9:43 AM
Thanks. Once again you've come to my aide. Now for a break before I tackle the next levels, C

posted in Jewel Quest: Seven Seas on Jan 4, 17 8:56 AM
Hi, Can anyone tell me the secret of beating this level? Thanks

posted in Silver Tale on Jun 26, 16 4:20 PM
I too have a glitch at level 50.
It stops working and there is a white circle. I was going back to the blacksmith to get more gold to buy a bomb as I only had 2 consecutive squares to destroy. When I went back from the blacksmith, It first of all gave me a completely empty screen and then when I tried to continue, asked if |I wanted to quit. I did that and then tried again and it came back with the total number of moves as at the beginning and no stars completed. Just wouldn't progress from here! I'll try uninstalling it and installing it again but princess naff said she had done that and it still had the glitch.
I've been playing this game for ages as I don't like being beaten by a game as I've already said in previous posts to Synthopop addict.

posted in Fantasy Quest 2 on Apr 7, 16 4:05 AM
Thanks for this reply.C

posted in Fantasy Quest 2 on Apr 6, 16 7:12 AM
Hello. I am enjoying this game. However, every time I load it, my desk top icons move. I have certain desk top items I use a lot and keep to one side of my screen and others which I use occasionally and keep to the other side of the screen. When I open this game and play it, all the desk top icons move together to the left hand side of the screen. Is there any way I can prevent this happening? Thanks C.

posted in Diamond Drop 2 on Mar 7, 16 6:00 AM
Hello. I can't get beyond level 1. The only bonus I can get is wrapping pa
per for $50 all the other item sni the shop are not available tho I've got loads of dollars Is there a glitch in the version I downloaded. I uninstalled and reinstalled it but with the same result

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Mar 5, 16 4:16 PM
Thanks for this info Scobeaux.
I've been struggling to get 30 not using bonuses.
Although I've actually played several levels without using bonuses, it's not registered them. The same with using the arrow/lightening thingy. I've got 97 out of 100 but even tho I've got it several times, it's not registering them. I've played it through twice and as someone else said, can't see the point of going on if it's got so many flaws in it. Will look for another game later.

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 5 on Jan 10, 16 8:45 AM
OK. Thanks. I think I'll start from scratch again with a different persona and see how I get on. I do know how to spell "When" by the way!

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 5 on Jan 10, 16 5:31 AM
I've got to the last place on the map but not bought all the things in the store or got the final key. Do I just keep going on level 70 and repeat it again and again until I get all these? Or what?

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 5 on Jan 9, 16 3:52 AM
Hi SynthpopAddict,
Thanks for your help once again.
I finally conquered level 57 yesterday after hours and hours of getting over 30 out of 40 but never quite getting the 40.
The next levels seem much easier in contrast and am now om level 64!
Spending too much time playing games when I should be doing housework or reading "The mystery of Edwin Drood" for a reading group I go to and which begins on the 17th of February!
Hope you have a good year!

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 5 on Jan 4, 16 5:06 AM
Thanks. I'll try those suggestions. Just thought it might be a case of moving fast, fast, fast. I'm enjoying this game tho so will persevere.

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 5 on Jan 3, 16 9:45 AM
Hi Everyone.
Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the bugs on level 57?
Thanks crispinscot

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Nov 1, 15 10:16 AM
Thanks. I'm now playing Jewel Match - Halloween. Just good fun and not very difficult. I did enjoy Claws and Feathers II tho so I might take you up on your advice, I missed out on Claws and Feathers (the original) so I might try that too.
Thanks also for all your help on various levels crispinscot

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Oct 31, 15 5:40 AM
I've been stuck on this level for the best part of a week. So, I'm afraid I'm going to give up. I don't like to be beaten by a game and have enjoyed playing it but I'm wasting too much time on the one level. I'm now going to look at some other M3 games I've downloaded while playing what was one of the best games I've come across. If anyone has any sure fire solutions to this level, I'd be glad to know them so I can get to the end. Have fun everyone!

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Oct 31, 15 5:40 AM
I've been stuck on this level for the best part of a week. So, I'm afraid I'm going to give up. I don't like to be beaten by a game and have enjoyed playing it but I'm wasting too much time on the one level. I'm now going to look at some other M3 games I've downloaded while playing what was one of the best games I've come across. If anyone has any sure fire solutions to this level, I'd be glad to know them so I can get to the end. Have fun everyone!

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Oct 10, 15 3:26 AM
Thanks Claudiasetter,
Once again I have had to seek help on the forum.
Your detailed step by step instructions were great.
I didn't get the gold star as I am very slow at getting birds through gates and they have often closed up on me by the time I get there!
Am really enjoying this game and spending too much time on it - no housework done for days!
Crispinscot.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Oct 5, 15 4:36 PM
No, I'm sure your instruction were fine. It's just that I'm a bit slow at going through the gates and they close up on me before I've had time to use them. I am finding this game quite difficult so am quite happy to get a silver star and move on to the next level. Good luck in your new career. I did an OU degree in my late 30's so I know what its like to be a mature student. Crispinscot.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Oct 4, 15 5:44 AM
Hi SynthpopAddict.
Once again, I am grateful for your help on a level. I didn't get the gold star as I am very slow at getting things through the gates and they have closed before I know it so have to start again!
You deserve hundreds if not thousands or millions of gold stars for your clear and succinct instructions on completing a level.
Are you one of the BF staff?
Now to more levels.
I never played Claws and Feathers 1 so will try that after I have got as far as I can with this one. Have a good day Crispinscot.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Sep 28, 15 4:56 PM
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Sep 27, 15 4:30 AM
Hi SynthpopAddict, I hope I've got your name right.
Thanks for the help with this level.
After about 4 days of working on it and following your insrtuctions,
I FINALLY GOT IT!!

Now on to other levels.
I like a game which gives challenges and this one is one of the most difficult I have come across. What leve lare you on now? Best wishes, crispinscot.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator