Posts created by Okami

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 17, 16 7:02 PM
It's a strategy guide of sorts...go to page 29 and the treasure maps start.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 17, 16 3:46 PM
Feckles -- I like that about the treasures too.

I used two credits for this game because I just love TM games and there aren't enough of them!

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 17, 16 3:44 PM
You have to page through the tutorial to about page 29 in order to find the treasure maps. It's not pin-point either, more like a general area. Check behind trees and other obstacles.

posted in Dragon Crossroads on Mar 25, 15 12:44 PM
I know this is an old question...but I found if I turn off the 'game cursor', the pause screen no longer pops up when I don't want it.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 23, 15 2:24 PM
If you get to Salamander Island, there's a cook there who will make soup for you...if you have eggs, crabs and bowls.
Note: if you eat the soup yourself at the rest-house, you get to keep the bowl. If you sell it to the Gourmet in the Square, he keeps the bowl.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 22, 15 7:32 PM
It's in the cave on the second level of the salamander island (volcano), after you get the order to go kill the Imp.
The second one is behind the salamander on the walkway in front of the ship. Click it.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 21, 15 9:15 PM
Partially submerged.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 21, 15 9:06 PM
Re: the engagement ring. Look where the girl is sitting on the bench behind the church. There's a lamp post nearby...the ring is in the grass across the street from the lamp post. It's *tiny* -- just a smidge of gold.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 20, 15 3:10 PM
Have you been picking and selling mushrooms? They are hard to see.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 20, 15 3:09 PM
It's the farm where you found the little girl, not the one where you helped to plow.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 20, 15 3:04 PM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:No, crab soup is available from a goodwife in Salamander village. Which you won't voyage to until long after the mendicant monk asks for it. However, he's patient and will wait even if you don't share your first servings with him.

The first time I got soup was from the wife on Castaway Beach. She made two. Don't give both to the guy on the bench by the bartender. Save one for the monk by the mercenary camp.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 20, 15 3:02 PM
skrdycat -- Once you finish your ship, you can sail away to other islands where there are new goodies...and someone will teach you how to find other stuff as well.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 19, 15 12:42 PM
Mortal Godiva -- The guy on the bench is the alchemist who makes the gunpowder. The lady outside the door is the storekeeper...who has the oil barrels.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 19, 15 12:23 PM
Sun potion is available from the bartender.
Crab soup is available from the wife on the Castaway Beach.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Aug 21, 14 10:02 AM
I wish they'd do another game similar to these. They are really so enjoyable!

Maybe a spaceman on an alien planet?

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries 2 on Jun 28, 14 12:47 PM
You get 500 materials back from each mansion demolished. So you don't need to get all the way to 6000 materials before you start demolition of the mansions.

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries 2 on Jun 24, 14 9:06 PM
Dibbles 2 -- Click on a house that is not yet for sale. You'll see the buying options are unavailable but the 'Double Money Offer' will be active. Click it and you'll offer 2x what the house is worth...and buy it.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on May 22, 14 2:40 PM
You can get three stars if you do not build the second lumber camp. There is enough lumber in the first camp if you cut down the trees and use up the fallen logs without needing that 2nd camp. You can also get logs from the airplane.

posted in Tradewinds Caravans on Sep 5, 13 9:31 PM
China.

Try Dunhuang or Chang'an depending on your other tasks.

posted in Tradewinds Caravans on Sep 5, 13 9:30 PM
I've done this twice, in two different characters, so it is possible.

First, only accept his task if you are already heading to Constantinople for something else. Pause in Baghdad to get the Red Ink and continue on to Constantinople, picking up the intestines and rabbit fur in the same city (the name escapes me but it's the one between Baghdad and Constantinople). As soon as you have the white lead, head quickly toward which ever city he said to meet in...usually Turfan. Try to go as straight as possible even if it means fighting and skipping chests.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator