Posts created by usaflno

posted in Witches' Legacy: Covered by the Night on Aug 16, 17 8:52 AM
thanks!

posted in Witches' Legacy: Covered by the Night on Aug 13, 17 7:30 AM
how do I get past the compass? It the order you put the symbols in or something else?

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on May 1, 16 10:19 AM
I am stuck at the elevator in Chapter 1. I need to pick up the electrical tape but cannot do so. I get the magnifying glass over the item, but nothing happens when I click on it. Totally frustrated. Any help?

posted in Queen's Tales: Sins of the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 15 9:48 AM
I have gone thru the green porthole and have done everything in it but can't seem to get out to get to the blue porthole to put the blue crystals in. Any ideas??

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 5, 13 9:57 PM
disappointed as I can only get to where you are suppose to get the shawl for Fatina and I get no shawl after I finish the HOS.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 10:33 AM
I can't get the door to the ride to open. I click all over it and it doesn't open.

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 27, 12 9:02 AM
My issue is the cloth does not wipe away the cobwebs on the table so I can get part of the key. I uninstalled and reinstalled again today and can't get any further.

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Feb 1, 12 6:52 PM
I am having a chronic problem, but I only see one other post for this issue. When moving from room to room, the room I move into will be all black. The surrounding items (inventory, hint, etc) appear but cannot be used. I have to back out of the game and restart it again. This generally takes me to the area I needed, but lately even that is not working.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Jul 27, 11 1:48 PM
Got two map pieces, then need to leave the apartment to find more, but can't get out. All I can do is move between the three rooms of the apartment. No escape.

Definitely not a game I would buy.

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Jan 30, 11 7:22 PM
THIS IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING GAME I HAVE EVER BOUGHT FROM GAME FISH. I DEFINITELY WON'T BE BUYING ANY MORE SHERLOCK HOLMES GAMES!!!

I put all the shakers on the shelf. Left the shelf to look at the color line up in the outdoor shed and now I can't get back to the shelf. Any suggestion?

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 1, 10 6:42 PM
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling again, to no effect -- still getting an Access violation message. I have read the BFG help on this type of violation, but since the game ran until I stopped it, and since I have no other problems with BFG games, I do not believe my virus program (McAfee) is the problem. My wife has run the demo with no problem on her computer, which also uses the same virus software, so I do not believe contacting McAfee will fix my problem. So far, I have uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game, and uninstalled the game and restarted then reinstalled the game, with no change. Big Fish needs to admit there is a problem.

posted in The Inquisitor on May 31, 10 7:49 PM
Same problem as others report. Loaded the game. It ran fine until I took a break after half an hour. When I came back, I get an "error access violation" message and nothing more. I have restarted the computer and uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no success. No problems with other BFG games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator