Posts created by dellinindyp

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 13 2:49 PM
I Just wanted to say thank you very much for this wonderful game, as everyone has said,, not to many HOS, the mini games great you are one of my favorite Devs. and you dont have to thank us we truly thank you very much. beautiful art work its a delight to see and to play. keep them coming;

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 12 6:16 AM
This is a great game with lots of fun, it one of those games you dont want to stop anytime soon..love, love . love it. when is the SE coming out

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 12 8:19 PM
when is the SE coming out on this game it seems as if its taking an awful long time this is a great game and I want to buy it but just not the CE just now

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Bane of the Family on Feb 14, 12 5:43 PM
I want to know also when will you update this freezing problem so we can all enjoy this remarkable game.. its feb 014 now we have been waiting for a month now please I as many others want to purchase this game...

posted in Relics: Dark Hours on Nov 14, 11 4:49 PM
a waste of a good download for me.. it was going no where fast, arrows take u back to nowhere im disapointed wow.. no buy for me, only lasted 15 min. to much of nothing going on sad

ready set bring it onnnnnnnnnnn .im so excited about this game have been wating for a long time im soooooooooooo ready....yesssssssssssss

this is a another great game from the ERS graphics great, puzzles not hard, music I dont have a problem with the music, I loved the first one this is not a dissapointment at all a definate buy for me..

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 26, 11 4:09 PM
I have a problem with this game for sure because I was playing and I GOT TO the tiles and all that, then im at the end of the game I looking to get back to the beach and im at the point that im looking for the last book, I went to the forum to see if any one was having trouble walking down, or side ways or anything, then I found the walkthrough for this game I I LOOKED to find out where i was in this game and IM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GAME, this has never happened before I THNK I LIKE THE GAME but i cant get to the beach I STILL HAVE THE ROPE, SHOVEL, WHEEL, AND IM JUST CONFUSED WHAT DO I DO NOW.. I WANT TO PLAY IT BUT ITS TAKING UP SO MUCH OF MY GAME TIME TO FIND OUT WHERE I WAS I DONT WANT TO UNINSTALL AND BACK WONT HAVE ANY TIME TO SEE IF I WANT TO BUY IT OR NOT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OR STRT IT OVER OR SOMETHING THIS IS CRAZY,, I BUY A LOT OF THESE GAMES SO I WONT HELP AND GAME TIME START OVER. ONLY FARE,

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 26, 11 2:28 PM
I cant find the screw driver and it is not available now in the boat I CANT open the thing to do number 5 to start the generator do I have to start this game all over again to get the hidden objects to come to me again or what, the walkthrough showed me I should have a screwdriver i have shovel, wheel, and tape helpppppppppppp

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 18, 11 7:40 AM
love this game, im so happy they came with the SE quickly im going to buy this game graphics great love the spooky games this one is a buy for sure, keep em coming bf

posted in Tearstone on Jun 6, 11 1:18 PM
I need help you guys this may sound dumb but I am at the part with the code ew5263 I put in the numbers but I dont have another 2 for the second part of this puzzle it says in the walkthrough use the coins its says 2 coins in the slot but i can only get one to work or see only one 2... helpppppppp am I missing the other number 2 or is there another one some where? I think this is chapter 8 I did the fuse and I am trying to fly away but I cant find the 2 no skip for this one either. helpppppppppp

posted in Vampire Mansion: A Linda Hyde Mystery on Jun 5, 11 7:27 PM
wow thanks everyone for stopping me from downloading this game if its that bad and so many of you have the same opinion I will let this one slide on byyyyyyyyyyyyyy...lol take care and thanks again all

posted in Vesuvia on May 8, 11 4:11 PM
Hello I never got the chance to evev play the game because it froze up and I tryed to close it it used up the time I had to play it said times up. so I dont know how much fun it was

posted in The Secret of Hildegards on May 3, 11 3:29 PM
WOW WHAT IS THIS BF come on slow no fun, boring, no instructions on mini games what a sorry game. wow

i am having problems with the train also, 3 times i was booted out of the game go back in and have to put them all together all over again, wasted a lot of time with this im with the person saying we should get and hr over for this I cant play this because I cant get any further so what can we do with this I love the dream games except the one with the air and this could be a great game but its getting on my nerves now.. wowwwwwwwwww fix it please and give us and free hr to start all over again..

posted in Fallen Shadows on Apr 23, 11 1:53 PM
The game is long to download, and it is soooooo slow, an the conversation is non clickable..lol I hate that you have to wait til its done talkn, I only got to play 25 min. and its done what's that about it should atleast let you have the complete hr. if it takes forever to download this might be great game yanoo. I hate when bfg have the games that cut off in 25, and 30 min. its not right I dont know if I will buy it not played long enough and widescreen is needed also , hint buttons are just there to be looked at, I dont know about this one,

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Mar 6, 11 1:44 PM
Oh my goodness this is the worst game I have ever tryed to play I got so dizzy that I had to close my eyes for a min. to get myself together. what in the world is game about. first of all it took 10 min. jus to get started, then all the rocks, im going aroung in circles what in the heck im just disappointed that I even downloade this mess, I hope someone can enjoy this but for me Big fish, this is giving you a bad rep. let this go to someone else. wow.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 9, 11 8:29 AM
Yes please give this game a walkthrough, it needs one I need one.lol im sure it will be a great asset to all that play this game because it can get kinda lost at times. so yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee a walkthrough would be greattttttttttttttttttttt.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 3, 10 8:24 PM
I found the game to be interesting but the constant wait to go from room to room took up demo time didnt like that much, dont know what is in the inventory not displayed as you click on an item in your inventory, its just to much going on an no hints I dont know if I LIKE IT or if its just a bore not sure yet let me finish this demo and I will see .

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 20, 10 4:17 PM
this game is not good the items are so small I cant see them and I wear byfocals.lol. it s to slow or something the witch keeps interrupting and taking up time, it took for ever to get the straw in the scarecrow Im just disapointed wow

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator