Posts created by mom1213

I posted this in the forum and received a reply from bfgArinelle to post this tech issue here. This is what I sent:

I bought this game today (did not use game credits). (The trial version downloaded correctly) When I tried to install the game this was the message:

We couldn't install your game because the C rogram Files(x86)\fgsbdzv.exe drive is unavailable. Error Code 912

Can this be fixed?
Thanks
mom1213

I did post this before, but got no response. I will appreciate any help you can give.

[Removed by Moderator]

I bought this game today (did not use game credits). (The trial version downloaded correctly) When I tried to install the game this was the message:

We couldn't install your game because the C rogram Files(x86)\fgsbdzv.exe drive is unavailable. Error Code 912

Can this be fixed?
Thanks
mom1213

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Feb 13, 18 10:28 PM
Why does hitting the Strategy Guide to go through the game page by page always go back to the opening and you have to go through the entire opening to finally get to the page you want the next clues for? No other game does this (at least the many that I have)

Also...where is the Hint Button hidden? It say you have unlimited hints, but how do you get to them.

This is the most frustrating game I have ever tried to play. Big waste of game credits.

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 16 2:48 PM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

Chapter 4, Page 34...The final instriuctions at the bottom of the page says: "walk down, then right, then left". The next scene is missing so you can't continue with the game.

)

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Oct 10, 11 7:34 PM
What is the secret to getting the piece of paper that keeps floating away each time you use the hand to catch it?

Thanks!

Pat

posted in The Stone of Destiny on Aug 8, 09 7:32 PM
What is the secret to the puzzle that wants you to move the tomb through the exit?

Also, why isn't there a "skip puzzle" option?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator