Posts created by PhaedrasPhantasy

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 17 3:41 AM
MSBAM100 wrote:You cannot attach the Akhi fire spell in inventory to the woman. It doesn't show up in the game. There is no arrow. Went back and reworked level 4 to see if the fire spell will attach to level 5. Not such luck.

It's a teeny tiny little green arrow right in the middle, on the edge of the game screen, left side. SO easy to miss it. When you have 100 mana, the fire sign will light up for use.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 11, 16 9:41 PM
Rivakonneva wrote:
patc63 wrote:With reference to freezing/walking on the spot animals I had this problem and solved it by selling the animals and buying new ones - so far I've had no more problems with them (fingers crossed)

My animals froze last night. I tried selling them to fix it, but I still have the cursed chicken that won't let me get rid of it. And it's still stuck marching in place. Is there a fix for this?

Rivakonneva

You can never sell your first chicken or your first chicken pen. So if there's just one left, chances are good that's the original.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 15 3:03 AM
mountain71 wrote:can u explain what a video graphics card has anything to do with tech issues of this game, due to the problems of glitches within this last update, being advised to upgrade video card,trying to understand the relevancy of this so called thinking; what's wrong with this picture seriously?

If you're into gaming, you'll soon realize that each new game seems to require more and more from a video card.If your game freezes a lot, or seems to "stall" consider a new video card. Top-of-the-line cards can be pricey, so be sure and compare brands and features. Each card has its own processor and dedicated RAM, (separate from your PC ram) and these are important features to pay attention to. Check with your manual, local repair shop, or experienced friend to determine which type of card you'll need to purchase, should you decide to do so. Hope this helps.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 27, 15 6:20 PM
cafr wrote:Hello !
I received a new quest today : to do 5 disinfestation, 5 fertilisation,etc.. to win one piece of gold and energy. But, I don't know how to do disinfestation .. Someone can help me ?

Never had that quest either, are you playing from here or on another site? Have you sent Jennifer to school to get all the education choices? In any case, deinfestation is when you see the area around crops turn totally black. Most often it happens with the trees and/or bushes.
Level 59 is the end of the road, once there, that's all there is at this point in time. I doubt it will ever go any further, too many issues within the structure of the game to fix first......and we know how fast that happens.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 27, 15 6:10 PM
online55 wrote:
mellowfuzz wrote:
califanne wrote:I am only on level 8, is there another way to secure more water besides gold coins?

Click on the pump between the barn and the house. Either Jennifer or Mike, the husband, will pump water. It will cost one energy and, initially, you will get one bucket of water per click. You can upgrade the pump to get more buckets per click.

how do you breed birds

In the chicken pen, buy chickens, turkeys,ducks, or ostrich as they become available. Click anywhere in the pen for the store page to open up to buy them. You will need to sell some and buy replacements to get enough for the achievement as the pen only holds 8 (I think 8, can't remember for sure)

posted in Wanderland on Jun 13, 15 2:18 PM
The game gets very difficult very quickly, in that nearly all the items needed are in a TIMED mode, with barely enough time to scan the screen and list of items, plus a CURSE on top of the timer, which makes it even more difficult. I made the mistake of buying from the store, I won't do that again if I can ever get them used and get out of this mess, am not going to just give them back after paying for them. It starts off great, but very quickly turns into the worst game of it's type I have ever run into. Shame as it has great possibilities to be one of the best if and when they give the players a decent chance to get anywhere in it. Currently the well is ready to upgrade, and I cannot even be allowed to collect the daily energy I have already bought until I do the upgrade. It's upgrade or lose what you already bought. Horribly made, ridiculously difficult to impossible to advance. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give this a -10.

posted in Farm Up on May 23, 15 7:22 AM
(Cont) Not even after spending gold bought with real money to upgrade bee hives that wouldn't work, and re-building them twice, harvesting crops that never saw the inside of the barn, and getting hit with gold requests for an ENTIRE level. So, that said, I want to add that I LOVE the new update, since I got my continue button issue fixed AGAIN. And that isn't vicious. It's simple frustration that happens to us all. Now I feel better, and am no longer feeling so darn insulted. Happy Farming!!!

posted in Farm Up on May 23, 15 7:18 AM
juiceylane wrote:Thank you ElectricYelloLab for bringing back the point of this thread. I started it to try to add some humor to the frustration and was sorely disappointed when it went so far into viciousness and vitriol. It's a shame bfgWaimea had to step in and remind us of the forum rules.

That said,

Maybe the cows, sheep and chickens are demanding to be allowed to reproduce and that discussion is tacked on the pink yarn seminar...

Or Jennifer wants (everything) to slow down since she is expecting, Grandpa is tired of fixing the same sections of fence over and over and is worried that Grandma doesn't remember what chores she is doing and wanders off unless monitored, and hubby wants to go back to the city and get a real job...

Wow. I cannot begin to tell you how insulted I was at being called vicious and accused of saying something highly caustic or severe in effect, as criticism. I have re-read this many times over this month, and today I was finally able to read it without feeling that way, simply because I think you probably just didn't understand our sense of humor, and the way we always tried to find humor in glitch after glitch after glitch in this game. Because one thing was for certain, we had way too much time and/or money invested in it to walk away, so quitting was not an option. Frankly I am still amazed that anyone found anything wrong with the way we gripe. And certainly surprised they did so in what we griped about. Yes, the conversation led eventually to the sale, but nothing was said that I can find, knowing the WAY we talked and joked for months in here about Farm Up that could be construed as vicious.In any case, the point made by the moderator was (I assumed, and still do) over the link which linked to nothing, and to me would not be therefore, a link at all. I see so many of these throughout the forums of the many games I have purchased over the years that I didn't even think about it, since it wasn't linking. In any case, I do know NOW that they (Mods) call that a link. Mostly I worry over saying R***O**, even though it is the name of something within the game. (Energy in those blue jars is called by the company name) I bet I've done it, and it IS a no-no that I am aware of, as I was aware of "linking" ANYWAY, that out of the way, I just want to say that the people in the conversation that I "know" from the forums and the game would NEVER be vicious. EVER. (Cont)

posted in Farm Up on May 23, 15 6:51 AM
If you are lucky enough to have Windows 7, you can get back very close to where you were when it went haywire on you. If you have 8.1, hopefully you back up to an external drive, and you can get your file from there, put it on your desktop and go thru the user account, app data roaming and remove the OLD folder and replace it with your backed up folder.....but for all intent and purposes I will assume you have 7. IF NOT, it's very close to the same and not hard to find on your back up drive.

Try this (Windows 7)
1. click on the start button
2. click on computer
3. click on "C"
4. click on users
5. click on the name of your user account
6. click on app data
7. click on roaming
8. click on (Developers name) "Real ore" (there will be no space in the name, or quote marks, if you have other games from the same devs, you may see their name followed by the name of another game, that is NOT the folder you want, it will say only Real ore)

Inside this folder, you should now see a folder titled Farm Up. You do not need to open the Farm Up folder.

9. Put your pointer over the Farm Up folder, right click and then click on properties.

10. Click on the Previous Versions tab.

Provided you don't have the WIndows backup turned off you should see saves on different dates that Windows has made of the game.

11. Click on the save that is closest to when you lost your game, then click on the restore button in the lower right corner and you're done.

If this does not work, try the HELP link in upper right of this window, then fill out the Contact Customer Support form. They are great about helping you with things like this. Good Luck!

posted in Farm Up on May 23, 15 6:35 AM
Irene, for something like this, you will need to contact the support people. You can find them by clicking on HELP at the top of the page, beside the little shopping cart and Community on the top right. Moderators of this forum are not able to issue refunds, but they have a WONDERFUL support team here. I'm sure they will take care of this for you. Good luck with your game I hope they get you fixed up quick!

posted in Farm Up on May 20, 15 12:17 AM
mkayla wrote:I bought a new computer and tried to transfer my game to the new one but I couldn't for some reason so I started a new game. When I took the old game out of the old computer I thought the gold and silver would transfer to my new game as this is real money - but no!!! It looks like BFG gets lots of cash of this game and doesn't like to give it back from what I've read. Your new update is crap!!! Everything freezes - or the game just closes down for no reason and on three occasions it has just closed down my computer. Is there any chance of getting any of these problems sorted as everyone seems to have them and BFG is not doing anything to correct them.
Come on guys, if I ran my business as you obviously run yours I'd be bankrupt, as your going to make me with no gold and silver being transferred. Basically its called stealing!!!!!

I did the same thing mkayla, if you had the files from your old computer backed up to a removable drive, or if you can still get to them to do so.... it IS possible to get your game back to where it was, or very close to where it was, all gold and silver intact. You should be able to go into the old computer's backup files,
1. click on the start button (IF your computer is still working, if not find files on back up drive by:
2. click on computer
3. click on "C"
4. click on users
5. click on the name of your user account
6. click on app data
7. click on roaming
8. click on (Developers name) "Real ore" (there will be no space in the name, or quote marks, if you have other games from the same devs, you may see their name followed by the name of another game, that is NOT the folder you want, it will say only Real o**) Move that entire folder (drag and drop) it onto a removable drive, then on your NEW computer open the files above in the same order, REMOVE the realo** folder from the location above, drop it onto your desktop, and drag the OLD R***ore into it's place. NOW you have your old game back and provided it is working well you can delete the folder on your desktop, you won't be needing it. I know this sounds complicated, but it's really not hard to do at all. Windows 8 is a little different, but you will see the folders you need in your user account......Good Luck and I hope this fixes your problem!!!! It worked great for me.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 19, 15 6:37 PM
jpabich wrote:On levels 13 and 14, I'm not getting instructions for all of the tasks. It just says "X" so I'm not sure what to do. I think in level 14, I finished by running two training sessions, but that was only a guess. This game is super buggy and probably was sent to market too soon. What a disappointment.

x=train 2 workers.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 16, 15 3:55 AM
knowfaith wrote:Yea I did contact customer support so I am just waiting.

They generally get to you within a week with an acknowledgement they got it....sometimes some advice that does nothing to help you, and if you don't send the reply they ask for, they assume you are fixed. Be sure to reply when that comes. My last reply was "WHAT???" lol. But it got me a solution within another 3 or 4 days. They are very backed up. When I don't reply to the first one, I get nothing else...ever.

I'm locked out too, if that helps you feel any better. Misery loves company.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 16, 15 3:21 AM
Wrasfish wrote:January 2015, and the farm suddenly is covered in snow. Instead of a daily gold coin, I get one-fifth of a Christmas wreath. When the wreath is complete, when I do ordinary chores, in addition to stars, silver, and occasional artifacts, I now get blue tree ornaments. There's an elf standing in front of Jennifer's house. Click on him, and a shop appears, selling Christmas decorations for blue ornaments. I bought an ice sculpture horse. It seems to be pretty but useless, except I could sell it for 1500 silver. I think I'll wait. The wreath has a countdown. When it expires, it disappears. No more ornaments. I could buy a complete new wreath for 50 gold, if I had 50 gold.

I have a quest; help a neighbor, and shovel snow to get hidden Christmas toys. I found seven snow drifts, mostly hidden behind buildings. I'm supposed to find forty. On my iPad, there is a tab at the screen bottom that connects to Facebook. Click on it to go to the neighbor's farm. I helped the neighbor by harvesting her veggies, which was wrong. I should have shoveled her snow. Now, when I go back there, I have no energy. How do I get energy? Will it snow again?

You are posting info for either your phone or facebook game. THIS forum is for the Big Fish version, therefore you are posting this in the wrong place and to people who cannot use your GUIDE for FARM UP, the intro or anything else. Big Fish has nothing to do with those Versions, so your info is misleading in this particular forum. Someone just starting out would not be able to make heads or tails of it. Personally, I will not be playing on either of those devices, and those that do can get thier game play info from those areas....as gohill has said twice already. Good idea, wrong place. I'm sure they would appreciate it on their own boards...if they exsist. I know FB has several both for iphones and for their version. However since it has sat here since 2013 without anyone noticing, what difference?
BUT...where is the guide?

posted in Farm Up on Apr 16, 15 1:50 AM
Continue button locked up AGAIN. Cannot access the game....AGAIN. New computer (3 weeks old) 8.1 Windows. It was fine yesterday. No access point to go back to yet.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 16, 15 1:36 AM
bunbury5 wrote:would you rather have high xp on each one or very long time to make the items? there were a lot of people complaining because it took so long to get the items so it was changed and now production is cut. something has to compromise. this is supposed to be a game that takes time to do. some it appears want it to be done immediately instead of enjoying it in slow time. not getting that. its not that important to be "first to finish" is it?

No, it isn't. I've finished 7 times. Working on #8. They changed them to get us in sync with the Facebook and iphone game versions, not to make it faster, as it certainly has NOT done that.. When I get this one done, if I ever do, since my continue button is locked up AGAIN I am totally done. I don't want to spend two years finishing a game of any sort. If I play it again is totally up to me. I always have, won't again. And yes it takes too dang long playing it slooooooooowwwww!! We have no option and never have had an option to speed it up. Animal production is NOT "speeded up" either. They simply put it back (close to) the way it was before the Nov. 5, 2014 update.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 16, 15 1:28 AM
They will.....eventually. Meanwhile you can contact customer support. Info is in the HELP section. My continue button is locked AGAIN! Whole dang reason I had to start over. pfffffffffft. About had all I can stand.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 16, 15 1:24 AM
I'd run. It does not get any better. IMHO My continue button is frozen AGAIN.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 13, 15 5:06 PM
anothergirl4god wrote:I have been having problems with items disappearing ever since the Christmas quest came. I have noticed that if you go to fill feed and don't have energy it will subtract the feed but not fill the pan saying not enough energy. This afternoon I was making brick which I know uses stone when all of a sudden I didn't have enough stone to make brick. I had over 300 stone so I don't think I used it all to make 70 bricks. The most disturbing disappearance has been my gold coins. Day before yesterday 10 gold coins disappeared from the gold bank then again this evening 10 more disappeared. All at once, just like that they were gone. Now my gold is all gone. I would really appreciate my gold coins back. Please?

Having the same issue as player above. Also many items missing from barn, or not being added to barn after harvest.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 5, 15 10:47 PM
Sjaani wrote:I am also still on the Valentine's version.

Tossing up whether to do the update and start a new game.
Have never gotten to the highest level of the game once, I get bored when there is nothing to do in the upper levels and start again.

I've got 10,000 gold, 23 mil silver and 45,000 blue gems.
Would hate to lose all that because of a game crash.

I'm reading about lots of freezes, game errors etc.

Once again I don't think it sounds like a good idea to update!

10,000 gold? wowza, you must get bored easily. I'm on #8 for the same reason, but I take the game as far as it will let me go each time. However, it's boring right now but I have no desire to start again so will keep plugging along until I get to whatever the current highest level is. Is it still 59, or did they deliver the "bonus levels" advertised with this last update? Anyone know? I was at 59 on my last one and got the bee hive lock up, and the dreaded Continue Button disaster. Support did give me a fix for the continue issue, but the fix gave me a bunch of old quests, like get the drinking trough to level 2, all of them were maxed, so those old quests just hung there in the way. Finally I got tired of the 2 million xp per quest, and buy out at 1 gold, and started again. If I can just get rid of the collection energy and accumulated gold and make it to the end (current end that is) I could let the rest of the energy (who's name we cannot use here, so I'll say blue jars) go along with the 70 some odd million in silver. I've farmed enough I think. It's making me a tad cranky, and it is, after all, just a game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator