Posts created by ladytdd

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 13 12:38 PM
Don't like it!! Please return Azada games to original format!!

posted in Where Angels Cry on Oct 2, 12 4:46 AM
As soon as "play" is selected I get the following message: "CAGE ERROR: [DirectX9_RenderSystem.cpp:175] unable to Direct3D Device!-----------------
Please check if you're running the latest version of the game, it's possible this issue has been previously replaced or fixed. If not, please contact tech support responsible for your copy of this game. Sorry for your inconvenience!" I took a picture but couldn't attach it.

What desktop resolution should be used for this game?

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine on Jul 28, 12 5:46 AM
Same as Yasure!! My mouse isn't changing to hand for picking up stuff or magnifying glass to look at objects up close!!

posted in Cheatbusters on May 30, 12 4:50 AM
Diddo on the self-closing after playing for a few minutes!!

Same problem when the hint button is hit. Error message reads as follows; Access violation at 0x004BBC50 (tried to read from 0x00000208), program terminated.

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Nov 22, 11 4:34 AM
I've got the floating cursor syndrome!!

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 11 6:29 AM
I've been waiting for this game a long time. Enjoyed playing the demo but miss the Azada format. I still play the first 2 games. I do plan to purchase the SE.

When I downloaded today's game it showed up in the red, trial expired. The same thing happened yesterday with, The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa. Are these new games or am I having a malfunction?

When I downloaded today's game it showed up in the red, trial expired. The same thing happened yesterday with, The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa. Are these new games or am I having a malfunction?

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Nov 2, 11 5:18 AM
According to download, my trial has expired already and I never played, at least not today. Is this a new game or has it been here before?

posted in In Search of the Lost Temple on Oct 3, 11 5:37 AM
Same problem, antivirus says NO!!! Can't argue with that.

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on May 14, 11 3:27 PM
Thanks MoMaverick!!!

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on May 14, 11 2:47 PM
I have also been through the walkthrough a million times and cannot find the hand medal either!!

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 17, 09 6:02 AM
As I reported yesterday, I got an windows error and the computer shut down immediately. I tried to download the game from Gamehouse and Spintop with the same results.

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 9:17 AM
I have a simular problem. I get "A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damages." error. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still get the same error message.

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 11, 09 4:33 AM
The game is not running the way it's supposed to or I missed something. In the basement after you see the little girl you're supposed to walk to the lock box where the eye appears. The eye does not appear for me, so therefore, I can't continue. I guess you could say it's driving me crazy. Has anyone else had this problem? What good is a walkthrough if you get stuck trying to walk.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Jun 16, 09 2:50 PM
I am so ready for the third installment of azada. Has anyone heard anything?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator