Posts created by nanaboonana381

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Sep 9, 13 6:08 PM
TVOM, did u ever find the walkthrough for veil of mysteries-7 gnomes. it keeps saying go here, and go there, I don't no what they mean . were do I go. why are they making things so difficult, could u help me. if u can thank you , your an angel sincerely, nanaboonana381

posted in The Beast of Lycan Isle Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 13 5:52 PM
i am in the castle, and it says find the iron maiden, and place golden fish on it, does anyone know where in the castle that is? thank u in advance.

i think it might be froze up, when i click the note book i cant get the pages to turn, it usually turned backward, because i missing the 4 weight, and i have been back to check areas and have read the walkthrough several times, i know i did the area, should i start again, i found it very difficult,

I also have not been able to find one of the discs for the dining table. I went back and checked all areas that would have given me the 4 discs, nothing found. I could have missed one. The game won't blow that area up again. So I assume, I'm finished in those areas, but still missing one round disc for the table. Any suggestions? I ABSOLUTELY loved this game, nice and bright ,colorful, THINGS moving, areas opening up with a puzzle, then another door opens,loved it. Instead of me going back and forth bookoo times in a game. I am so tired of games that are dark and that send me to and fro. I like to see the imaginations of the inventors as i play the game. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

posted in Sphera on Oct 5, 11 2:28 PM
im in the playground sent back with the wrench to open the grate in the ground. it says a window will pop up and i can unscrew the grate cover, i tryed with the wrench and without nothing happens any ideas.can't get any window to pop up so i can unscrew the bolts'

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Aug 2, 11 8:30 AM
After I checked out a walkthrough it says, after you get the paper boat, the next thing it says, END. NOW ISN'T THAT A KICK IN THE BUT. TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED, IT SEEMS A FEW THINGS WERE LEFT UNDONE, THE RUSTY FENCE, STILL LOCKED, HAVING A SET OF KEYS, AND A PAPER BOAT. OTHERWISE I DID LIKE THIS GAME. HOPE THIS HELPED SINCERELY NANABOONANA

posted in 4 Elements on Jun 29, 11 4:57 PM
Well, this is the first time,I read the forum on the GAME, " 4 elements". I really enjoyed this game. BUT, AND THAT'S A ENORMOUS BUT. I FINALLY GOT THREW LEVEL 63. AND, SAID TO MY SELF, OMG, I CANT BELIEVE IT, I MADE IT THREW. NOW SETTLING DOWN, TO PLAY THE NEXT LEVEL, BOY WHAT A SMACK IN MY FACE, I TRIED AND TRIED. HOW THE HECK DO THEY THINK PEOPLE MOVE THAT FAST. I WANTED TO COMPLETE THE GAME, EVEN WITH HELP, PET PEAVE OF MIND, PLUS IT WAS THE LAST LEVEL . TO THE MAKERS OF THE GAME, SINCERELY, NANABOONANA

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on May 19, 11 12:53 PM
what id like to know. Is if I delete the game, and reinstall it, will I have to start over? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, SINCERELY NANABOONANA

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on May 18, 11 1:58 PM
I got to were I needed out of the refrigerator. The picture gos blank, then the scene came back. Thinking I would progress now. But, all that happens is it gos back to the journal in the safe, then refrig. And all the things I got out that i picked to pack are still gone. The hint button just keeps making circles around inside of refrig door, were there is nothing at all there. GREAT, JUST WERE I NEED TO BE STUCK, IN THE REFRIGERATOR. BEING TUBBY IN ALL, NOT GOOD . O WELL, TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY , NANABOONANA

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on May 3, 11 8:20 AM
I can only say, I LOVED IT! .THE GAME WAS COLORFUL, HAS PRETTY SCENERY AND, GRAPHICS ARE GOOD. A MAJOR POSITIVE FOR ME IS THE OBJECTS WERE IN THE LIGHT SO, I DIDN'T NEED THE GLASSES OR STRAIN MY EYES TRYING TO FIND OBJECTS IN THE DARK! THAT WAS GREAT, CONSIDERING THAT ALOT OF GAMES HIDE THE OBJECTS IN THE DARK. NOW, IF I WAS A NIGHT OWL, I COULD SEE THEM BUT I'M NOT. SO, THANK YOU TO THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME , MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU ALSO A GREAT LENGTH,TOO. I'M ONLY HALF WAY THREW, BUT I JUST HAD TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS GAME. SINCERELY NANABOONANA

posted in Azada ™ on Feb 18, 11 2:03 PM
i got the weight to give me the clues on the back wall, but when i try to use the clock type combination, with the wall clues, cant get it, any hints, i tried, use like a combination lock, or moved one at a time, gets nothing except, need to decipher code, my code reads, i think, i have ,one left, one right, one left, right ,right, no number with the last two. and help i cant get pass it, apparently i used my free game, thanks in advance, nanaboonana.

posted in Azada ™ on Feb 10, 11 1:15 PM
i am up to the code for the dictionary, if i read the clues given, it 1 left, 1 right, 1left, right, right, it appears there is no #2 symbol,on the lock, , i read where someone say use like a combination lock, does that mean i go all the way around to were it started and then go one right, i have done this game at least 10 times, and more at each level, my combo lock starts on the number 11,[on a clock], if i click after 1 move, it says we need to decipher the code . how do i read the code on the lock, left to right, or up and down, because the two remainder symbols show 2 symbols, that read right ,right, how do i do that on a combination lock. thank you in advance for helping me out here, love big fish games, , and me at this moment with the game

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Sep 9, 10 10:55 AM
THANKS, : BFGArnoStyx , I'll try the well, i read the walkthrough, i guess i missed that line, probably nodded off, i do that, well thank you again, for getting back to me so fast, i just posted this yesterday.. thankyou nanaboonana

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Sep 8, 10 4:17 PM
stuck, unable to find the broom, to sweep up whats at the foot of bed, or clean up the glass, not sure yet, about that though, thank you in advance for your help, -- thanks nanaboonana

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Nov 30, 09 10:24 PM
what a great game, great colors, hints good, only had to look at walkthrough once and skipped 2 puzzles,just couldn't figure them out, of course later i thought of the walkthrough, o well ill probably play this one again, JUST THE BEST I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE if anyone sees it before me would they message me thanks, nanaboonana

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Oct 3, 09 8:25 PM
THANK YOU LIZZYK FOR TAKING THE TIME, I LEARN SOMETHNG NEW!

posted in Azada ™ on Oct 3, 09 8:16 PM
YES, I TOO AM PLAYING THE "AZADA" GAME, AND I LOVE IT, I DONT LOVE THAT I HAVE TO GO OVER AND OVER A CHAPTER BECAUSE OF 1 STINKY PUZZLE OUT OF 9 IN A SET. I'M GETTING OLD HERE. , I DO A LITTLE NODDING AT TIMES, REALLY HATE IT WHEN I FINE OUT I HAVE TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE DARN LEVEL AGAIN , . I NEED MORE TIME !!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, BF FOR ALL YOUR SITE DOES FOR US GAMERS , BUT IT IS DEFINITELY TIME TO LISTEN TO THE FISH POOL!. THE REASONS WERE GREAT, WITH COMPASSIONATE REASONS TOO, THEY SEEMED THE MOST IMPORTANT! THANK YOU BF, FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS NOTE.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Sep 8, 09 3:39 PM
IM CAUGHT IN THE ICE ROOM, WITH A BOWL IN MY INVENTORY,MY ICE PILLAR IS UP WITH THE TRIANGLE ON IT, , I'VE EVEN HIT MY HEAD WITH THE BOWL A FEW TIMES, STILL NO IDEAS COME FORTH! , SO, I'LL THANK ANYONE IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING ME. PS , I ASKED THE QUESTION BEFORE IN THE PAHELIKA. FORUM IT SAID I GOT 15 POST, BUT, I CAN'T PULL UP THE POSTS I TRIED MY POSTS AND MY MESSAGES, CANT SEEM TO GET THE POSTS UP. PSS, I THINK I'M A JELLYFISH NOW, WELL I'LL SEE MY NEXT POST.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Aug 30, 09 7:26 PM
IM LOST AGAIN IM IN THE ICE ROOM ,VMY 3 TRIANGLES ARE DONE AND THE [MACHINE ? ICE PILLAR], CAME UP, AND THE GLOWING TRIANGLE IS IN THE FRONT AND I CLICKED ON THE CIRCLE BELOW IT, BUT I CANT SEEM TO ROTATE THE MACHINE, I RESET IT HIT THE TRIANGLE, THEN THE CIRCLE BELOW, THEN I CLICK ALL OVER THE MACHINE AND I CANT ROTATE IT. HELP ANYONE? ALSO MY DOOR IS LOCKED AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE AT THIS TIME, I HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, I DIDNT SEE HOW IN THE WALKTHROUGH, THANKS AHEAD FOR ANY INPUT

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Aug 30, 09 5:50 PM
I STILL CANT SEEM TO GET THREW THAT BLUEMING MAZE , ILL KEEP TRYING, THANKS AGAIN FOR THE MAP LIZZIEK. NANABOONANA

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator