Posts created by gransam

posted in Night In The Opera on Mar 17, 14 11:27 AM
where and how do I use the candle?

posted in Night In The Opera on Mar 17, 14 8:09 AM
Where do I place the lit candle?

posted in Call of Atlantis on Jan 31, 14 7:47 AM
How do you move over all of the pieces?

Is there not one single person out there who can help with the cash register problem? Where are the expert gamers????

Help - I can't get the cash register to work even though I have the code. How can I do it? Thanks.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 11 7:42 AM
Having the same problem with 4:40. Anyone have a solution?

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 11 12:15 PM
Forest Kingdom - can't get the eye key out of the safe - 50-30-90 = code but how? Please help. Thanks.

How do I get her to appear and give me the instructions for making tea?

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Nov 2, 10 9:34 AM
How do I fill the pot with water using the water spell?

This is the BEST game ever! Sleepy Hollow was fun but this one surpasses it. Please make more legends. Well worth the price. Beautifully done. Thanks.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 10 2:50 PM
This was an excellent game. Please make more and thank you!!

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 10 7:03 AM
In the pantry - cannot get out of the cupboard screen no matter how long I wait for the cursor to change to a down arrow. Help!

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 10 3:40 PM
In the pantry - can't close the cupboard screen no matter how long I wait. Help!!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Jun 17, 09 7:20 AM
On the level with the flowers, there aren't enough petals to complete the blue flower. Any solutions? I have the red, yellow and green done but need the blus to continue with the game. Thanks for your help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator