Posts created by quichelorraine63

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 18 5:49 PM
I don't understand how to repair dolls in the hidden object puzzles.

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 16 5:47 PM
I don't think there are collectibles. I show the ring for them also, but when I complete the task in that location the ring disappears. I could not get the exclamation mark to work throughout the main chapter. Maybe a glitch?

Ok, I just got it. There are 3 dresses. It is hard to grasp the correct one because it is so close to the second suit, but it's there.

I am still trying trying trying. I cannot get a dress to stick.

I can't dress the girl doll. I have tried every piece and nothing sticks.

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 15 10:26 AM
I finally found it. Must have been tired, because I never even tried the drawer on the left.

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 15 7:25 PM
I cannot find the last piece of the bridge schematic. I have searched the strategy guide and can only find 2 pieces.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 14 2:06 PM
Jigsaw puzzle in the bonus game won't finish. There is always one piece left. Getting really sick of buying games that don't work I am going to cancel my membership soon.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 14 2:18 PM
When I open the panel at the painter's house with the coin, as soon as I try to grab anything the game shuts down.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 14 4:35 PM
I was disappointed in this game. I like to earn all the achievements, so I usually play a game a few times. This game says there are morphing objects. I stared at every screen and never found one. The collectible cats are so hard to find I did not find them all. The cats and morphing objects are not listed in the strategy guide. One of the mini-games I just had to skip. I could not get any understanding of how it worked. It was the one with the masks toward the end of the game. The strategy guide seems lacking to me in it's explanation of mini games and no hidden object guides other than "play HOP."

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator