Posts created by angiejoy59

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Dec 26, 16 2:44 PM
My dear fellow fishies and Genesis fans:
Yes, I know there are dozens of sites out there on the web that will give the combinations for all the elements in the game to anyone who visits the sites, but that feels like cheating to me. I need some ideas on how to develop strategies or tools to help me discover them on my own. I have tried to develop flow charts and databases to no avail. All of the data quickly becomes overwhelming for me and my systems break down. I know that many people just jump in and try to do it intuitively, but that's not working for me either. If any of you have ideas I will greatly appreciate all efforts.

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Dec 26, 16 5:35 AM
Dear bfgFlounder:
I am confused and disappointed with this particular game forum. I have been a BFG fishy for many years and frequently visit the game forums for tips, strategies and comradery on my favorite games. Up until now, I have found the forums informative and entertaining, thus, enriching and prolonging my game experience.

As far as I can tell, this game is only about a year old, but this forum opened on Dec. 9, 2015 and closed twenty-four days later. There are only eight Discussions, including the first three that are included in all game forums; Welcome, Tech Issues and Reviews. Five of those eight were locked within twenty-four days. The Discussion on Doodle Combo Solutions was locked after only fifteen days and eighteen posts. I have visited enough of these forums to know that Discussion should have been one of the most active in terms of posts.

Surely this game has been played and enjoyed by enough of your members to warrant its continued availability. I do not understand why this forum has been inactive for over a year now. Please reply to this post and explain to me what happened to this forum.

Thank you for your time and consideration of this matter.

posted in Laruaville 4 on Nov 4, 16 4:43 PM
I've noticed that occasionally while I'm scrolling around viewing my town random sparkles appear and if I click them fast enough additional coins are added to my bank. What's up with that?

posted in Queen's Garden Halloween on Oct 28, 16 8:58 PM
I have been searching for hours, both on BFG and across the web, for tips and garden layouts, without success.
I know I'm not the only person playing this game. Where are the fan sites? What am I doing wrong?
Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 7, 14 9:55 PM
Yea! Big party at NewMexShelly's place this Saturday.

Everybody break out your copy of the MSM Cookbook and bring your favorite dish to the BBQ. Better bring a sleeping bag and a pillow too because this is going to be a massive feed. No one will be able to squeeze behind a steering wheel after chowing down on all that great monster food.

Don't forget to bring some nice long green sticks for toasting mammotmallows over the bonfire.

Spread the word. Come one, come all.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 7, 14 6:39 PM
Yummmmm!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 7, 14 2:54 PM
No, granny Karen. That was a mistake on my part. I am very sorry for passing on misinformation in this forum. I guess I was just having another senior moment. I seem to be having more and more of them lately. I will try to check my facts more closely from now on.
Lost and confused in the Heartland

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 7, 14 2:47 PM

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 7, 14 2:36 PM
Dearest Dandydog:

You haven't lived until you've had tender, breaded, deep-fat fried, baby furcorns in hot and spicy dandidoo dipping sauce. Mmmm Mmmm good! They especially go good with a nice frosty bottle of Potbelly Beer. Bottoms up!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 7, 14 9:08 AM
Hi RedCloud: Did you ever get your Sox?

I still don't have one, although, there is something in the breeder right now that is taking a really long time. Perhaps? Miracle of miracle! Could it be? Do you think? Maybe.

Well if it is, I'll let you know and we will have a big party at my place to celebrate his arrival.

Hopeful in the Heartland

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 7, 14 8:39 AM
That last little ditty is sung to the tune of, Where have all the flowers gone?, an antiwar song recorded by Peter, Paul and Mary in the 1960's, I believe. Peace out!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 6, 14 9:38 AM
Where have all the Whisps gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Run off with Sox everyone
When will they ever return?
When will they ever return?

Heartbroken in the Heartland

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 6, 14 9:26 AM
Dear Cat 52: Yes, you can breed an Ethereal on Earth Island without spending money.

Some of us have been playing MSM for many months and most of us haven't spent any money or if we have spent money it wasn't very much. We have all developed various strategies to get us along in the game and I will share a few of mine with you.

One of the first of my strategies was to buy the islands as soon as I could and immediately put diamond mines on them. It's not much but six diamonds a day is better than one and it does add up.

I believe that the wishing torches work so when I am building up an island I buy the torches and light as many as I can afford. On the few occasions I spent money on the game I bought diamonds and lit my torches. Take advantage of lit torches. They burn for 24 hours and early on in the game you can load the breeder several times in that 24 hours if you stay on top of it.

If you decide you want to spend a little money on the game watch the sales closely and only buy when what you want is on sale. Diamonds often go on sale for 30% off. And don't forget, as a member of Big Fish Games (bigfish, you will get an additional 30% off the sale price. That's a hefty 60% off and becomes very affordable.

Choose your breeding monsters carefully and prepare them before you put them in the breeder. Feed them to the highest level you can afford and make them as happy as possible before you breed. If after several attempts it looks like your monsters aren't in love change partners.

Read the forum threads as often as you can. There are a couple of How To threads at the top of the first page of the forum. This is really where you're going to learn how to play the game and get the most out of it. Also, this just happens to be an unusually friendly forum. Many of us think of it as our on line family. Everyone is helpful and encouraging and we have some very witty members. Its just fun to read this forum and see what everyone is up to. We have many very creative members, as you will soon learn, and it gives an added dimension of fun to playing the game.

Okay. That's enough from me. I'll let some of the others share their best strategies with you now. Just remember to keep playing and have fun doing it, Cat52.

Having fun in the Heartland

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 6, 14 8:39 AM
Thank you so much 1luvgaming. So simple but I wouldn't have thought of it, obviously.

Enlightened in the Heartland

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 6, 14 8:32 AM
I just can't figure out this breeding of Ethereals. Granny can't get Jeeodes or Ghatz' and I have them coming out of the woodwork. In fact, and I know this is going to hurt some of you, on Ethereal Island I have started to sell them off because I have so many there isn't room for anything else.

I have been trying for a Whisp for over a month and a Sox since the first day it became available. And nothing I do works! Their parents are at level 14 and 75% happy, I've lit six torches, I've cussed, I've prayed, I've cried and even tried to bargain with the MSM gods, all to no avail, just more and more Ghatz' and Jeeodes and occasionally a Grumpyre.

Why oh why can't I get a Whisp or a Sox???? I'll do anything!!!!! And if I hear, "patience and persistence, patience and persistence", one more time I'm going to scream (stomping my feet, crying hysterically and generally throwing a tantrum).

Ahhh, that's better. I'm so sorry but I just had to get that out, thanks for listening. I guess I can now get back to quietly and calmly keeping on keeping on.

I really am happy for all of you who have had such good luck in breeding the Ethereals of your dreams, like Whisps and Sox', and also for those of you who have been successful in breeding Smoochies, I can't get one of those either.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 6, 14 7:48 AM
I can't believe I've run into this problem after all these months of playing the game and reading the forums. I thought I knew everything there was to know about this game, but there you go.

I am bored having reached all the goals and decorated all my islands to the point of over-crowding, so I decided to go back and work on Gold Island. I fed a Deedge on Cold Island up to 15 and tried to teleport him to Gold but the game won't let me. The game wants him to go to Shuga Island. Now, I already have four Deedges on Shuga Island so how do I get him to Gold? Am I going to have this problem with all my teleports from now on?

Humbled in the Heartland

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 5, 14 12:42 PM
I agree with NewMex Shelly who said that so clearly. Lets be happy and thankful for what we have.
Contented in the Heartland

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 31, 14 4:43 PM
Yes, its happened to me several times but I always dismissed it as somehow my mistake. I feel better hearing that its happened to others as well.
Next time it happens to any of us we need to be pro-active.Contact tech support immediately. Run the Dr. Felix app and send it to tech support so they can get on this and fix it.
Don't assume this is your mistake any longer.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 31, 14 3:56 PM
Also, contact tech support right away. They will have you run a little program to diagnose what happened and will help you recover your data. Don't worry. Nothing is ever really lost off your computer, you just have to know how to retrieve it, and there are several ways to do that. And don't forget to BACK UP YOUR GAME OFTEN.

Good-luck dear. You'll be back up and playing in no time. Keep us informed on how you're doing.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 31, 14 3:46 PM
I know what you mean, RedCloud. I'm at level 30 too, but I am still having lots of troubles getting the right ethereals. I have all the one element monsters I can handle, in fact, I am over-run with Ghatz and Jeodes.

(Now, I know this next sentence is going to make a bunch of you moan and cry, all I can do is say I'm sorry in advance.)

In fact, I have so many Ghatz and Jeodes now that I am selling them right out of the hatcher as soon as they pop-out only to try and try again for anything else.

I long and lust for a Sox with all my heart and soul but I would be gloriously happy with our new Schnoochle (sp?) or even a Whisp.

Oh, the agony and ecstasy of this diabolical game. I feel your pain all my fellow MSM lovers out there. I feel you pain!

in the Heartland

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator