Posts created by annetterider

posted in The Forgotten Fairy Tales: Canvases of Time on Apr 27, 18 2:36 PM
annetterider wrote:
hyades wrote:Got stuck in the screen where the Gargoyle with the medallion on its head is and the 2 plant things are on its side. Will not let me use the x to x out of the screen. It looks like I have to start the game all over again.
I rebooted the game and nope. Very sad.

And yet another game with problems. I am also stuck at the gargoyle. I am pulling my hair out. I am trying to keep my temper but it is hard when I go to play two game and both have glitches. I was ignored the 1st time I complained lets see what happens now.

Dear Moderators, I owe you a very big apology, I was to quick to blame the game and it's makers for no reason. I got stuck at the gargoyle and was very quick to get angry and frustrated. All I did was reload the game and changed my name and started over. I avoided the gargoyle until I had to face where I got stuck, while now I can't remember what I did, I know it was something I hadn't done before going to the gargoyle. So my apologise I am very sorry. Have a nice day.
Annette

posted in The Forgotten Fairy Tales: Canvases of Time on Apr 23, 18 3:12 AM
hyades wrote:Got stuck in the screen where the Gargoyle with the medallion on its head is and the 2 plant things are on its side. Will not let me use the x to x out of the screen. It looks like I have to start the game all over again.

And yet another game with problems. I am also stuck at the gargoyle. I am pulling my hair out. I am trying to keep my temper but it is hard when I go to play two game and both have glitches. I was ignored the 1st time I complained lets see what happens now.

Very sluggish for me too. I am sick and tired of these games coming out with all sorts of problems. Getting close to giving up on Big fish and I have been buying games for years, since 2009, so I have spent hundreds of dollars as have others. It is just not good enough to make us do the fixing. Make sure your games work properly before putting them out for people to trial then buy.

posted in The Forgotten Fairy Tales: Canvases of Time on Apr 18, 18 8:17 AM

I am not starting over again. I PAID for this game and I should not have to fix the stuff ups that Big Fish can't be bothered to fix. Either give me a credit/money back or fix the problem so we can down load the fix. Not good enough. You ask people to test drive these programs and yet you still send them out with problems. I am so glad that I have cut back on my buying games, as I was getting tired of downloading and reloading and waiting for fixers. I am getting close to closing my account, after I download my many many games to a hard drive, as I have paid for hundreds of games it will take me a while. So to fill in time I just play the 60/90 mins free play on new games. Very sad when the maker is all about the money and not giving good service.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 8, 17 4:53 AM
I would like to put my thoughts about this game down, but I couldn't even get to play it. I have windows 10 all updated and boy it is jerky when it does move. I can't answer the question the (Dr) asks took me 10 minutes no lie to open the game, try and put my name in and game rev, (how the hell should I know), then wait and wait then get frustrated and close the game up. I am so fed up with your games not working I have had so many I am going to down load all my games that do work and not buy another one from you. So angry.......So my review is DO NOT BUY THIS OR ANY OTHER GAMES FROM HERE, they really just put them out and hope they work. Such a sham yes I meant sham. I have been a member for a few years now and it has been getting worse and worse each year.

Same for me. Getting tired of the bugs in these games

I am so over all the problems in these games. I am starting to think I am wasting my money.
I can't pick up the pieces of the spell scroll. I have tried the usual, but still wont work. I am over it I want my money back.

posted in Black Swan on May 10, 16 1:48 PM
go back to the swan boat and go right you will find what you are looking for there.
+

posted in Black Swan on May 5, 16 9:18 AM
Laley61 wrote:Frustrated since I can not move forward in the game after breaking the globe to get the girl out. I have been to every area inside & out and don't find any actions to be done. Map doesn't have any area that does and hint says nothing available in all areas. Wish there was a strategy guide or walkthrough that I could refer to. Game is not frozen but there's nothing to move forward in the game. Help!!!

I too am stuck. I know what you have to get for the little girl after you break the glass, the doll on the ledge, but I have nothing to get it with. Can someone please help us?

Same problem.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 15 10:47 PM
So Over this game and it's black screens. I could take it if it was for 1 or 2 seconds but it is from 10 to 30 seconds, so it is a no buy for me until that is fixed. Shame because it looks like a good game.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 15 6:31 AM
Freya06 wrote:How many people have to have problems with the Trigam before you answer! I'm the next one with the problem and I can only imagine how frustrated the others must be!

Just put the trigam thingy on the captured parents took me a while.

posted in Riddles of the Past on Jun 16, 15 1:23 PM
marypenn wrote:I quite enjoyed this game. I had no tech problems and I did not notice any spelling or grammatical errors. How refreshing! The puzzles were usually simple but thee were several that I really had to think about. Well worth a coupon.

I agree with you about this one. But since you bought it up about the "spelling or grammatical" errors maybe you should take a look at yours.
I am saying this with a huge smile on my face no malice intended just a bit of fun.

I am getting fed up with waiting for a fix for the gem game. You are quick to take out money but when it comes to fixing problems well lets just say it is Christmas will be here before you get it done NOT A happy Guppy

salad3 wrote:I have the same problem with the moonstone/gem game. Can't play it, skip it, or exit from it.

I have same trouble with gem game. have uninstalled and reinstalled twice.

So over all the problems. I paid full price for this I want a fix for it. Getting fed up with all the problems and no one seems to give a rats, not even a yes we understand and are trying to fix it. They just ignore us. I have spent hundreds of dollars and the games are getting worse and worse with problems.
I am sure they dont proof play or whatever they are meant to do before they send them out for us to pay our hard earned money for a game that wont play. Then WE have to grovel for our money back or wait 6months for a fix.
REALLY BIG FISH NOT GOOD ENOUGH PICK UP YOUR GAME OR YOU WILL LOSE THIS DEVOTED CUSTOMER TO ANOTHER SITE

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 16, 14 10:56 AM
What a mind numbing game I only lasted 8 minutes. My brain was bleeding from boredom lol. It is a big NO BUY for me.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 3:24 AM
I agree 1000% with what everybody else has to say. BF games are not up to their usual standard. Cant understand why...may they dont need our money or just dont care anymore.

Would like to hear from BF about this, but sadly wont.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 16, 14 3:09 AM
jtk0326 wrote:I had ZERO issues with the game UNTIL I installed the update to "fix" it. Now there are squares of graphics that are upside down or sideways or hanging in midair or aren't there at all, the inventory bar is unreadable, the hint button cannot be found...and now I can't finish the game I had no problems with when I started it.

I had about 15 horses all over the scree some were sideways, upside down some had legs others didnt.
That was a great fix.
I wonder how long we will have to wait now.......I s'pose it all depends on how many people post that they have problems.

I AM GETTING FED UP WITH THESE GAME THEY ARE NEARLY ALL COMING OUT NOW WITH FAULTS. THEY NEED TO DO MORE TESTING BEFORE THEY SEND THEM OUT TO THE PUBLIC TO SPEND THEIR HARD EARNED CASH ON BUYING THEM ONLY TO FIND DOWN THE TRACK THERE IS PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 16, 14 12:31 AM
I am stuck.....

I have got the solider voodoo doll and something else in my inventory, (not sure what it is but it is sparkly), I cant pick it up, I can however pick up the doll. I cant pick up the skin outside the teepee or the fur that is hanging there. I have been back and forth but cant find what to do next, Oh I also cant pick up the blue gem/rock thingy in the bedroom next to the fire place.

This is doing my head in and my brain is crying as it has failed me can anyone help me please............................

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 16, 14 12:22 AM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey annetterider

The reason we request tech issues be posted in the Tech Threads is so issues can be tracked, and the information then sent to the devs. Once the devs have that information, it's at their discretion to release a fix to us that we can then give to you.

We do our best to get every game working correctly, and we do test every game rigorously. However, some issues don't show up until after the game is released. Since every computer is different, even those within the same model, it's difficult to test for every possible computer configuration.

Once issues start coming up, we log every post and send the information to the devs. And we do everything we can to push for fixes as soon as possible.

I hope this helps clarify things, but if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM one of the Mods. We're always happy to help in any way we can.

bfgVaiya

Them why hasnt there been any fixes for the other game that everybody is screaming about DREAMPATH??????? that was over a month ago, do we have to wait as long for this one to..............

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator