Posts created by Roximillions

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Aug 26, 10 9:19 PM
garnameth wrote:then where is she????

After you learn to ice skate in Strombend, you need to locate the castle in Istir... she is in the castle. Just go up the stair once you find it.

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Aug 19, 10 11:06 PM
How do I get to Acropolis?

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Aug 12, 10 4:23 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:To go to Harburg from Thais, exit Thais into Brightwood Forest. Walk west to the first signpost and go south until you reach a cave. Go through the cave and you'll be in Thial Mountains South. Keep making your way east through the mountains. You should get a cut scene there at some point. Exit the mountains east and you'll be in Shadow Woods North. I think you'll meet someone there and you get another cut scene. I can't remember if he takes you where you need to go or if you have to walk on yourself. If you have to go by yourself, go south through the woods - it doesn't matter if you take the east or west way around. Exit south and you're in Harburg.

Thanx, that was very helpful!

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Aug 8, 10 1:59 AM
superhorse wrote:its a bit confusing but try to follow along. you have to: find rooster, give rooster to cook (in palace), go to animal town, find out that rooster is from here, rescue rooster, fix mouses window (hammer and nails are in the room that you rescue the rooster from and wood is on the path to animal town you need to talk to wood cutter), leave the town, go back in the town, vote for the mouses pie, leave the town square, go back into the town square, talk to mouse, mouse will give you pie, go to tyobi give pie to empress, go back to animal town, talk to mouse, go back to tyobi talk to empress. DONE!

Thanx bunches....this SO helped!

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jul 31, 10 3:59 AM
I feel lost, I still can't find Viviane to get her to tell me the new password so I can get to the overworld!! Can anybody help me?

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on May 12, 10 10:17 AM
Thanx Mr.Russ!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on May 9, 10 2:05 PM
I did everything it said to do for the first chapter, but I cannot get past this. I tried to talk to the security gaurd so that I could leave and it just said, "End conversation".... now what do I do?

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 21, 09 12:48 AM
dogboy7 wrote:I was just wondering if anyone like me had more boys than girls or more b=girls than boys. I adopted a girl, mated, and had 4 kids. 3 of them were girls. Does anyone else have the majority of the gender they adopted? (This means, if you adopted a boy, do you have more boys?)

My virtual family had triplet boys, so I tried agian later only to have twin boys, so I waited and tried agian (luckly it was a single birth) unfortunatly it was also a boy!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jun 18, 09 4:35 PM
I can't find the bottom right corner for the mandolina music sheet.... help me please!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jun 18, 09 3:04 PM
Thanx soooo much!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jun 18, 09 2:49 PM
LizzieK wrote:
veggies2 wrote:The teddy bear, It won't relese at the bottom of the stairs,any advice on what's wrong?
You have to finish the conversaion with Lilith in order to get the root shriveling potion recipe. Since you have already made the potion and used it to free the teddy bear, you do not have to go back to the kitchen and put it in the book. . After you get the paper recipe from Lilith you can just go back and place the teddy bear at the steps and the game will end with the paper recipe in your inventory. Good luck!

How do I get her to give me the recipe?

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jun 18, 09 2:04 AM
Does anyone know the solution to this puzzle, please help....it is driving me crazy!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jun 18, 09 12:57 AM
Yffup,
Use the hammer to break the big stones into smaller squares!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jun 18, 09 12:55 AM
The keys are in the main room, the room with the square door puzzle, the room with circle puzzle and the door that leads to the waterfall!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator