Posts created by marloflip

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Dec 27, 13 12:51 AM
I tried this 4 times!! Still dont have enough gold at the end. AARRGGHH!!

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 26, 13 9:15 PM
I am collecting the jewels, but dont see why .What do you get for the collecting all the jewels?

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 22, 13 8:11 PM
Way way too easy!!! I loved this game because of the hard factor,use to be a real challenge. Not this one. I just finished 16 levels in one hour, unheard of for me!
Looks like this one was made for the kiddies!!!

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 22, 13 8:05 PM
Way way too easy!!! I loved this game because of the hard factor,use to be a real challenge. Not this one. I just finished 16 levels in one hour, unheard of for me!
Looks like this one was made for the kiddies!!!

posted in Viking Saga on Aug 24, 13 10:21 AM
Help please, finished 10 levels with 3 stars and bonus level not working?

posted in Barn Yarn on Mar 5, 13 5:59 AM
This is really bazaar...I have lost joe and the dog completely!
I have been playing game all day (on and off) and have not seen them for hours, just the boy.
And some of my customers are talking in Russian!!!!!!!!
There are russian words on the screen!

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 21, 12 12:02 AM
how do you get to level 11? i have got gold on levels 1-10, but nothing is happening.

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 20, 12 11:38 PM
i am finished up to level 10 and the bonus level .i collected all the artifacts but cant move on to another level. i have got gold on all the levels? HELP

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 20, 12 11:07 PM
i have finished the first land, but game wont let me do the next land???

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Mar 10, 12 9:54 PM
Just finished..wonderful game, I loved every minute of it!! Going back now to play all my other MCF games, I forgot just how great they are!

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 21, 12 8:45 PM
having trouble with the match 10 objects game near the chapel, i got them all except the candle and the lamp. i click on them and nothing happens. I thought maybe the candle has to be lit, but cant see anything to light it with?? walkthrough did not help

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Jan 30, 12 5:12 AM
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************nm************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 11 7:13 PM
Please help! I am at the rope bridge, i have lit the lamps and placed the bell and the rope on the bridge. It said that a stepping stone will be put in my inventory, but i did not get one, so i can not enter the cabin! Help!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Nov 4, 11 6:56 PM
nm

posted in Roads of Rome II on Oct 20, 11 2:20 AM
HELP!!! trying to finish this on challenge level, any tips?

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 6, 11 5:54 AM
Thankyou so much!!! I didnt even see that little ladder! I finally finished it. (whew) )

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 5, 11 4:06 AM
I always run out of food, cant find a quick way to get to the fisherman, how do you do it??? i have played over and over, cant seem to get it!

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Sep 4, 11 12:17 AM
Absolutely loved this game!!

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 3 on Jul 2, 11 6:43 AM
I was happily playing for about an hour, when my computer crashed! I ran a check and my computer completely deleted the game!!

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Feb 24, 11 12:43 AM
It is realy funny as well, I think it comes close to Gardenscapes which is THE cutest game I have ever played!
Nice to play something light and happy after all the dark ihogs lately.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator